M S Khan

London Embassy CR1 interview wait time

92 posts in this topic

@M S Khan

How long have you been married?

You say your wife currently lives in London, was she living elsewhere before?

Did you not provide things like pictures, boarding passes etc with the initial package? Just asking incase those are things they need to establish bonafide marriage. 

Hopefully more knowledgeable people with experience will chime in.

10 minutes ago, AfrobabeUK said:

@M S Khan

How long have you been married?

You say your wife currently lives in London, was she living elsewhere before?

Did you not provide things like pictures, boarding passes etc with the initial package? Just asking incase those are things they need to establish bonafide marriage. 

Hopefully more knowledgeable people with experience will chime in.

We have been married since March 8th, 2023. We only provided wedding pics. Initial package didn’t have traveling history/boarding passes. Also, we didn’t initially submit any chat history or combined financial. All of this is now emailed to them…

@M S Khan

Sounds like it's more for diligence. I am yet to go to the interview, but we provided our chats over the years,boarding passes, pictures and relationship history etc. You should be OK after that you've now provided. All the best 👍🏾

My (london) husband and I (us) were DQ'd on April 21st but have not gotten our IL with the interview date yet. We thought we'd get the IL in June, but we didn't. Does this timeline seem "normal"? Should we be getting one in July now? We have concerns there is a delay that we are unaware of. Any thoughts/guidance would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 hour ago, DC58 said:

@M S Khan thank you so much. I appreciate the reply. We'll keep out fingers crossed that we hear something by the end of June.

Once you are scheduled for interview, please make sure you sign up for Courier service https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv . You wouldn't be able to enter the embassy without the confirmation email from the courier service. 

31 minutes ago, M S Khan said:

Did you ever get the interview scheduled? 

no! cant believe it… been dq’d since april 24th. and someone else hasnt either and they were dq’d on april 18th (though someone else dq’d on the 18th as well did get their interview letter) 

2 hours ago, DC58 said:

My (london) husband and I (us) were DQ'd on April 21st but have not gotten our IL with the interview date yet. We thought we'd get the IL in June, but we didn't. Does this timeline seem "normal"? Should we be getting one in July now? We have concerns there is a delay that we are unaware of. Any thoughts/guidance would be appreciated. Thank you.

hello.. we were dq’d on the 24th or april and someone else on the 18th of april.. no interview letter yet. for some weird reason they have totally changed their pattern that they have had for the past year. so frustrating.

On 6/20/2024 at 1:35 PM, DC58 said:

hi! just read a april 18th DQ’d received their interview letter today for august 7th. have you received your interview letter yet?  

3 hours ago, DC58 said:

@M S Khan

No, not yet. But I'll be on the lookout now that you've mentioned someone got theirs today.

Their schedule recently has been so off... I thought they only sent them out once a month (at the end of the month)? 

thats what i thought… im just nervous because the other person who was dq’d on the 18th of april got their letter on april 25th  and now june 20th and the other reported IL was another april 18th dq… just hope that wont be the only IL issued for june like it was last month 😰

8 minutes ago, Nat Murph said:

thats what i thought… im just nervous because the other person who was dq’d on the 18th of april got their letter on april 25th  and now june 20th and the other reported IL was another april 18th dq… just hope that wont be the only IL issued for june like it was last month 😰

It's all just very frustrating. Especially when there's nothing more we can do but sit and wait.

Fingers crossed for both of us. 🤞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.