276 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
5 hours ago, AlenaNick said:

I could throw up in my mouth 😭

just got my interview notice but i will be on a trip to my home country 😭😭😭

Oh shoot. I'm so sorry. Hope you can get it figured out.

5 hours ago, AlenaNick said:

Oh no! You have been waiting for so long, I hope you can reschedule without issues or perhaps you can reschedule your flight without penalty? 😕

6 hours ago, AlenaNick said:

Can you reschedule the trip to your country? As sad as it may be, this is safer than rescheduling interview / oath.

Timeline
On 9/4/2024 at 12:44 AM, th1nk38 said:

Congratulations! How was the interview portion? Ours is a week from today! Did they confirm they do same day oath even though you couldn't participate? I'm sorry you weren't able to do it all in one visit.

I did not ask unfortunately if same day is still available. Interview took maybe 10 minutes. My IO was straight forward but super nice. Didn't wanted to see any other documents, but I made it a point to lay my folder on the table so she could see that I'm prepared 😅 

19 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

I did not ask unfortunately if same day is still available. Interview took maybe 10 minutes. My IO was straight forward but super nice. Didn't wanted to see any other documents, but I made it a point to lay my folder on the table so she could see that I'm prepared 😅 

That's awesome, glad you had a good experience. We're hoping for the same for us. I hope your case is approved shortly and your oath is scheduled!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, th1nk38 said:

That's awesome, glad you had a good experience. We're hoping for the same for us. I hope your case is approved shortly and your oath is scheduled!

I only heard good things about the Mt Laurel office and the IO's there. So fingers crossed.

Everything is approved by now, only waiting for an appointment. Hope it comes soon 😊 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, OldUser said:

Can you reschedule the trip to your country? As sad as it may be, this is safer than rescheduling interview / oath.

I wish but i cant.

its a now or never trip 🥲

i called to reschedule 

lets hope it works out. No rush now since its too late for voting anyway

I-130

4/10/2019 Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

4/18/2019  NOA1

9/25/2019 NOA 2 for I-130  (166 days) - no 129 or expedite.

11/07/2019 Received  NVC Case Number via Email and submitted the payments (same day)

11/23/2019 Submitted everything

12/19/19 DQ

02/04/20 Interview

02/10/20 Greencard fee paid

02/15/20 POE

10/01/20 Card in production

02/15/20 Move to the US

06/2021 Finally received Greencard

I-751 (Lifting Conditions)

01/2022 I751 sent

02/2022 NOA1 / Using old Biometrics

Filed: Other Timeline

Just got my interview notification today scheduled for October 15. I submitted my application April 2nd online. I’ll keep everyone on here updated but at moment I’m  calming my nerves down😅

34 minutes ago, andrew2005 said:

Not really, does USCIS process stuff over the weekend? thats new

My I-751 was supposedly approved on Saturday. It may be that it was decided on Friday night and there was a delay... But I'm not the only one who had their case approved on Saturday. There were people reporting updates to status on national holidays too.

Timeline
2 hours ago, andrew2005 said:

Not really, does USCIS process stuff over the weekend? thats new

I promise you October 15 is a Tuesday. September 15 is a Sunday 

Edut: Oh wait, you're talking about the notice 🤦‍♀️

Edited by Letspaintcookies

Timeline
On 9/5/2024 at 11:20 AM, th1nk38 said:

Good luck today!!

I just got my oath notice. Oct 1st

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.