276 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

Luckily not 🤣

It's just odd that for the most part it's very clear and specified and suddenly these oddballs without instructions. I'm left unsupervised 😭😅

If it gives you more than one answer and does not specify how many to name, it is just one of those answers.

Naturalization

4/30/2024 Eligible to file for Naturalization

5/18/2024 Filed N-400 online, biometrics reused

5/20/2024 Case is being actively reviewed

Removal of Conditions

4/30/2023   Eligible to file for ROC

5/1/2023     Sent ROC package via USPS

5/4/2023     Package delivered to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

5/9/2023     Received text message confirming receipt, case #IOE....

5/10/2023   Check was cashed

5/11/2023   Case is being actively reviewed

5/15/2023   NOA received in the mail, biometrics reused

Marriage-Based AOS

3/3/2021   Sent application package to Chicago Lockbox

5/25/2021 Biometrics Appointment

7/29/2021 Interview date (Approved on the spot)

8/11/2021 Received Green Card in the mail

On 8/6/2024 at 12:15 PM, Letspaintcookies said:

Luckily not 🤣

It's just odd that for the most part it's very clear and specified and suddenly these oddballs without instructions. I'm left unsupervised 😭😅

It’s definitely just one answer needed. 

Finally got my interview date on Sep. 11th! I'm glad it's also a combo interview for I-751! :)

K-1

2019-05-22     I-129F Submission

2020-01-16     Embassy interview (APPROVED)  

2020-03-15     US POE (JFK)

2020-04-09     Wedding

AOS  

2020-05-22    I-485/I-765/I-131 Submission

2021-02-25    I-765/I-131 (APPROVED)

2021-04-30    I-485 (APPROVED)

ROC

2023-03-07   I-751 Submission

2024-09-11    I-751 (APPROVED)

Naturalization

2024-04-03   N-400

2024-09-11     N-400 (APPROVED) and Oath Taking

On 6/29/2024 at 12:21 PM, IMDASTYLE said:

I applied on April 4 and just got my interview scheduled today for Aug 9 :)

Just had my interview 2 days ago , it was easy and straightforward. I was approved on the spot and my status changed to "In line for your oath ceremony" a few minutes after the interview.

The officer said it will take around 6 weeks or so to get the date...

Good luck, everyone else who is still waiting for the interview/oath ceremony!

🥰 My AOS JOURNEY (APPROVED) 🥰

[04/26/17] AOS sent

[05/01/17] AOS delivered

[05/17/17] NOA1 text message

[05/23/17] NOA2 Biometrics

[06/06/17] Biometrics

[06/06/17] RFE 1

[04/17/19] Interview

[05/09/19] RFE 2 (Expired I-693)

[05/17/19] New I-693 sent

[06/03/19] Denial letter received (Civil Surgeon's mistake)

[06/06/19] Motion to Reopen (I-290B) sent

[06/12/19] Motion to Reopen (I-290B) delivered

[07/02/19] I-485 REOPENED AND APPROVED

[07/10/19] 10 years green card received

🥰 My N-400 JOURNEY (APPROVED) 🥰

[04/04/24] N-400 filed online. NOA received and Biometrics reused.

[06/29/24] Interview was scheduled for August 9, 2024.

[08/09/24] Interview Day and approved on the spot. Status changed to "In Line for Oath Ceremony"

[09/12/24] OATH CEREMONY! Officially a US Citizen

Here is my passport timeline (regular process & delivery): 

7/30 - Applied

8/1 - In process

8/7 - Approved & shipped

8/9 Supporting documents shipped

8/10 - Arrived

Locator number starting with 45.

Also, I didn't have to update my SSN status, I just received a new card in the mail about 2 weeks after the oath ceremony. 🤷‍♀️

Oath ceremony today! Thank you VisaJourney, you've been invaluable. It's certainly been an interesting 10 years 😄

I might be back to see what post-citizenship stuff I need to take care of, but if not, I wish all of you all the best on your own journeys 💗

Timeline

Interview date is coming close. Tuesday is gonna be the day. No update on ROC. Would have hoped that I'll get an approval in the days leading up to the interview or at least a notice that the case was transferred to the LFO. I did my duty by uploading the combo interview request so we'll see I guess.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Honey2020 said:

Hello everyone! Looking for some guidance :). I applied April 16th in Dallas, Texas under 5 year rule and I haven’t heard anything since April 16th. Is there anyone else in the same boat? Thanks so much and wishing everyone all the best. 

Nothing since the receipt notice? No biometrics or anything since then? Did you check what the processing times for Dallas are? Unless you're outside of their processing times there's unfortunately not much you can do. 

On 8/23/2024 at 1:46 PM, Letspaintcookies said:

Interview date is coming close. Tuesday is gonna be the day. No update on ROC. Would have hoped that I'll get an approval in the days leading up to the interview or at least a notice that the case was transferred to the LFO. I did my duty by uploading the combo interview request so we'll see I guess.

You got it!! I was nervous but it was a 10 min conversation I would say. Wishing you the best!

Sharing my timeline with you guys. Filed online on 4/28/24. I had my interview in Charleston, SC yesterday (08/26) after a rescheduled from (08/01). They did same day oath ceremony. It was a sweet and sour experience because the officer who conducted the interview came through harsh on me. At the end, he didn't even say I was approved nor congratulated me for the citizenship, the only way I knew I was approved is because he said they had same day oath ceremony available and if that was something I was interested in. I'm super stoked that this journey is done and I wish you all the best!

IMG-20240827-WA0000.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.