271 posts in this topic

I applied online on April 28th under the 3 yr rule and my biometrics were reused. This morning I received notification that action was taken on my case. My interview was scheduled for July 18th, San Jose, CA. 

Hi everyone, 

My parent applied April 25 and today they received a notice that their interview was scheduled. July 18.

Good luck to all, they are starting to process the April filers! 

On 6/11/2024 at 2:56 PM, Pinnacle said:

I applied online on April 28th under the 3 yr rule and my biometrics were reused. This morning I received notification that action was taken on my case. My interview was scheduled for July 18th, San Jose, CA. 

Congratulations! I applied a few days later and have my interview at San Jose as well on the 19th. Looking forward to hear from your experience. All the best buddy!

1 hour ago, WozAnon - NM said:

Congratulations! I applied a few days later and have my interview at San Jose as well on the 19th. Looking forward to hear from your experience. All the best buddy!

That’s great! All the best to you as well! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 6/11/2024 at 11:56 PM, Pinnacle said:

SF next door and so slow 🤭

I-130

4/10/2019 Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

4/18/2019  NOA1

9/25/2019 NOA 2 for I-130  (166 days) - no 129 or expedite.

11/07/2019 Received  NVC Case Number via Email and submitted the payments (same day)

11/23/2019 Submitted everything

12/19/19 DQ

02/04/20 Interview

02/10/20 Greencard fee paid

02/15/20 POE

10/01/20 Card in production

02/15/20 Move to the US

06/2021 Finally received Greencard

I-751 (Lifting Conditions)

01/2022 I751 sent

02/2022 NOA1 / Using old Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

I had my interview on Saturday morning in Fairfax, VA. It was pretty quick (about 20min) and the officer was incredibly nice and made me feel at ease. Had I been a VA resident, my naturalization ceremony would have been 10min after the interview!! But DC only has 1 ceremony per month, so it'll likely be in July/August for me. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Finn2 said:

I had my interview on Saturday morning in Fairfax, VA. It was pretty quick (about 20min) and the officer was incredibly nice and made me feel at ease. Had I been a VA resident, my naturalization ceremony would have been 10min after the interview!! But DC only has 1 ceremony per month, so it'll likely be in July/August for me. 

Congratulations ❤️  and since you didn't wanted a same day anyways it fits perfectly 👌 

On 5/20/2024 at 4:52 PM, Letspaintcookies said:

Congratulations to the scheduled interview! 

I wish there was a rhyme or reason to it, but so much depends on the field office with this application that it's hard to make sense 😅

Still waiting here...submitted on April 7th. :(

2016-04-22     Met in NJ, USA

2019-01-16     Engagement

K-1                                                                             AOS                                                                        ROC

2019-05-22     I-129F Submission                              2020-05-22    I-485/I-765/I-131 Submission       2023-03-07   I-751 Submission

2019-06-19     NOA1 received                                     2020-06-04    NOA1 received                                   2023-03-08  NOA1 received

2019-09-19     NOA2 received                                     2021-02-25    I-765/I-131 (APPROVED)

2020-01-16     Embassy interview (APPROVED)      2021-04-30    I-485 (APPROVED)

2020-03-15     US POE (JFK)

2020-04-09     Wedding

On 6/16/2024 at 12:02 PM, Finn2 said:

Congrats!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I had my interview on 06/03 and got my date for the oath ceremony in DC yesterday. The date will be 07/13. So it didn't take that long after all. 

Timeline
18 hours ago, clumsyalchemist said:

I had my interview on 06/03 and got my date for the oath ceremony in DC yesterday. The date will be 07/13. So it didn't take that long after all. 

Oh, great to know!! Hopefully they’ll schedule mine for July, too. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.