Timeline
28 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

Finally the biometrics reuse notification 🎉🎉

Wohoooo

i just saw someone in SF go through in 3 months. Hoping im this lucky 🤣

I-130

4/10/2019 Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

4/18/2019  NOA1

9/25/2019 NOA 2 for I-130  (166 days) - no 129 or expedite.

11/07/2019 Received  NVC Case Number via Email and submitted the payments (same day)

11/23/2019 Submitted everything

12/19/19 DQ

02/04/20 Interview

02/10/20 Greencard fee paid

02/15/20 POE

10/01/20 Card in production

02/15/20 Move to the US

06/2021 Finally received Greencard

I-751 (Lifting Conditions)

01/2022 I751 sent

02/2022 NOA1 / Using old Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
3 hours ago, AlenaNick said:

Wohoooo

i just saw someone in SF go through in 3 months. Hoping im this lucky 🤣

Fingers crossed 😊

I'm just glad to be out of that 'application received' hole. And glad that I don't have to drive to Philly for biometrics 😅 it's now showing 'actively reviewing' as status. Let's see how long it takes from here.

Timeline

Congratulations to the scheduled interview! 

I wish there was a rhyme or reason to it, but so much depends on the field office with this application that it's hard to make sense 😅

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Latvia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

Congratulations to the scheduled interview! 

I wish there was a rhyme or reason to it, but so much depends on the field office with this application that it's hard to make sense 😅

I know.. I am in Houston so will go to Houston office.. But this N400 journey is in general way quicker then Fiance or Wifey VISA... I just cant wait to finish my ''friendship'' with UCSIS )) It was enough of it in my life))

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Margo2017777 said:

I know.. I am in Houston so will go to Houston office.. But this N400 journey is in general way quicker then Fiance or Wifey VISA... I just cant wait to finish my ''friendship'' with UCSIS )) It was enough of it in my life))

I saw houston has faaaaast n400 timelines.

unfortunately its by field office and mine is rather slow

congrats!!!!

I-130

4/10/2019 Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

4/18/2019  NOA1

9/25/2019 NOA 2 for I-130  (166 days) - no 129 or expedite.

11/07/2019 Received  NVC Case Number via Email and submitted the payments (same day)

11/23/2019 Submitted everything

12/19/19 DQ

02/04/20 Interview

02/10/20 Greencard fee paid

02/15/20 POE

10/01/20 Card in production

02/15/20 Move to the US

06/2021 Finally received Greencard

I-751 (Lifting Conditions)

01/2022 I751 sent

02/2022 NOA1 / Using old Biometrics

Timeline
7 minutes ago, AlenaNick said:

I saw houston has faaaaast n400 timelines.

unfortunately its by field office and mine is rather slow

congrats!!!!

I can only find one timeline here from my field office 🤣

13 minutes ago, Margo2017777 said:

I feel ya. Can't wait to be done with all these shenanigans 🤣

42 minutes ago, Margo2017777 said:

Hey Yall!!!!! Today I did a routine check in my UCSIS account and OOOOPS , my interview was scheduled!! On 27th of June! (which is my birthday too hehe) I am shocked how wast it was.. not even a month of waiting! So, guys, they are working on April applications so I am sure you will get notifications soon!!!! 

Congrats!!

20 hours ago, Margo2017777 said:

Hey Yall!!!!! Today I did a routine check in my UCSIS account and OOOOPS , my interview was scheduled!! On 27th of June! (which is my birthday too hehe) I am shocked how wast it was.. not even a month of waiting! So, guys, they are working on April applications so I am sure you will get notifications soon!!!! 

Congrats. Did you eventually receive a notification?

Timeline
53 minutes ago, justaman said:

Congrats. Did you eventually receive a notification?

I got email about the action was taken and then I refreshed my app where I tracked my case number and saw that Interview was scheduled. But when they reused my biometrics i got message on the phone about that. and now, nothing.

9 hours ago, Margo2017777 said:

I got email about the action was taken and then I refreshed my app where I tracked my case number and saw that Interview was scheduled. But when they reused my biometrics i got message on the phone about that. and now, nothing.

your previous message read as if there was no notification and it was discovered randomly. Ok thanks

Timeline
10 hours ago, justaman said:

your previous message read as if there was no notification and it was discovered randomly. Ok thanks

Yeah because i was expecting sms on my phone and also i don't have notifications about my emails. I just go and check them randomly;) 

Filed: Other Timeline
On 5/20/2024 at 4:47 PM, Margo2017777 said:

Congrats 🎉 

finally some light at the end of the tunnel. I’m an April filer too. Everything done online and instantly got my fingerprints will be reused. Almost a month and half…….. crickets lol

Timeline
6 minutes ago, aquila said:

Congrats 🎉 

finally some light at the end of the tunnel. I’m an April filer too. Everything done online and instantly got my fingerprints will be reused. Almost a month and half…….. crickets lol

You mean JUST a month and a half 😉

Just because many in the last months basically rushed through it doesn't mean that's now to expected for everyone. USCIS processing times still show months longer than what we've seen here. There are also still October filers here on VJ waiting. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.