Speedy troy

Evidence for an expedite request for a new baby.

44 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

https://ma.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/faq/

under the title I am pregnant hit the drop down arrow

Casa is willing to help

contact the embassy at the numbers i posted

3 hours ago, JeanneAdil said:

https://ma.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/faq/

under the title I am pregnant hit the drop down arrow

Casa is willing to help

contact the embassy at the numbers i posted

I have contacted the embassy today and was told that I need to contact the authority where I filled my wife's application which didn't sound right given the current circumstances. I also reached out to the embassy back in October and explained the whole situation when my spouse was pregnant and was told that they can't help me, and I'm pretty sure it was a local who answer both times.
So I end up sending an email to visascasablanca@state.gov, provided details of my case and now I have to wait to see if they'll help me.

On 2/5/2024 at 4:42 PM, Speedy troy said:

I have contacted the embassy today and was told that I need to contact the authority where I filled my wife's application which didn't sound right given the current circumstances. I also reached out to the embassy back in October and explained the whole situation when my spouse was pregnant and was told that they can't help me, and I'm pretty sure it was a local who answer both times.
So I end up sending an email to visascasablanca@state.gov, provided details of my case and now I have to wait to see if they'll help me.

The consulate likely wont accept your Direct filing. You can try though. You have to file i130 with USCIS asap and have your Congressional member expedite the i-130 with the USCIS. If expedited, USCIS likely approves the i130 in a month. Once transferred to NVC, you can have the same Congress person write to NVC to expedite the case with the consulate for an interview. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, Speedy troy said:

I think I've made a mistake here, I've emailed the consulate 3 times and haven't heard anything and I've called them like 10 times without any help. The lady asked my wife's case# and contact info, I feel like I wasted 2 weeks over nothing.

If your email didn't include your both your full names and the case number, then perhaps you did waste 2 weeks.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2024 at 3:44 PM, pushbrk said:

If your email didn't include your both your full names and the case number, then perhaps you did waste 2 weeks.

Yes, I included all requested information, including the correct title they specified, along with both our names and his name and any necessary details(almost 2 word pages full). The very next day after my last comment, I received a call from an individual at the US Consulate, and I spoke with a Moroccan gentleman. I explained my situation, and he informed me that what I was requesting (DCF request) is only available to military spouses and government employees assigned to Morocco, and not open to the general public. He advised me to file a new I-130 petition for my son, and to request expedition. As many Moroccans are aware, obtaining even a single document from the local government takes an arm and a leg let alone registering a new baby, applying for a birth certificate, obtaining a passport, and then translating all the necessary documents for the USCIS portion. I have been running around for the past month just to get all documents necessary for his passport, and it has been 15 days since I applied for it without any update yet.
The funny thing is that this gentleman suggested to not have the medical done, have my spouse come to the interview and tell whoever interview her that she couldn't get a physical exam date (basically lie) so she can get an RFE to delay my spouse's visa stamp, send that expedite request for my son and go through the whole I-130 process then once his application is approved, we can call the embassy again and tell them that we were able to get a DR exam for my wife and ask that my son's interview can be on the same day she brings the medical exam folder and bring bring his as well.. is that even a good suggestion?it doesn't seems like it.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Speedy troy said:

Yes, I included all requested information, including the correct title they specified, along with both our names and his name and any necessary details(almost 2 word pages full). The very next day after my last comment, I received a call from an individual at the US Consulate, and I spoke with a Moroccan gentleman. I explained my situation, and he informed me that what I was requesting (DCF request) is only available to military spouses and government employees assigned to Morocco, and not open to the general public. He advised me to file a new I-130 petition for my son, and to request expedition. As many Moroccans are aware, obtaining even a single document from the local government takes an arm and a leg let alone registering a new baby, applying for a birth certificate, obtaining a passport, and then translating all the necessary documents for the USCIS portion. I have been running around for the past month just to get all documents necessary for his passport, and it has been 15 days since I applied for it without any update yet.
The funny thing is that this gentleman suggested to not have the medical done, have my spouse come to the interview and tell whoever interview her that she couldn't get a physical exam date (basically lie) so she can get an RFE to delay my spouse's visa stamp, send that expedite request for my son and go through the whole I-130 process then once his application is approved, we can call the embassy again and tell them that we were able to get a DR exam for my wife and ask that my son's interview can be on the same day she brings the medical exam folder and bring bring his as well.. is that even a good suggestion?it doesn't seems like it.

I wouldn't like that suggestion, if I were you, but I don't see a problem with it.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Speedy troy said:

We end up not following his suggestion and she was approved :dancing:.

Your wife was approved for her immigrant visa? Or your child’s DCF/ I130 was approved? 

So my wife's visa has been approved (we're waiting for the visa stamp), we tried the DCF option to include our new born baby but the US consulate here in casa shut down the idea. Now we've prepared a new I-130 for our almost 2months old baby, I tried to expedite the application via live agent requested in Emma but the agent told me that I need to submit an unsolicited evidence for the reason to expedite. I don't know what to include as an evidence? Is a plea letter along with the birth certificate enough? both our parents are still alive but old and unable to care for a new infant. I don't know what this evidence should be?
Any guidance is really appreciated.

Also the baby doesn't qualify for the CRBA.

3 minutes ago, Redro said:

Your wife was approved for her immigrant visa? Or your child’s DCF/ I130 was approved? 

My wife's visa was approved. The embassy refused to accept the DCF, I just prepared his I-130 and I was told to submit evidence on the reason why I need the application to be expedited? I don't know if a month a half baby is a enough reason for USCIS to expedite a visa.. it's ridiculous.

14 minutes ago, Speedy troy said:

My wife's visa was approved. The embassy refused to accept the DCF, I just prepared his I-130 and I was told to submit evidence on the reason why I need the application to be expedited? I don't know if a month a half baby is an enough reason for USCIS to expedite a visa.. it's ridiculous.

So, what is your plan for your wife if your baby’s I130 is not expedited? your wife’s visa will expire 6 months after her medical and she needs to enter the U.S. Do you have someone to look after your child while you are both in the US? 

Just now, Redro said:

So, what is your plan for your wife if your baby’s I130 is not expedited? your wife’s visa will expire 6 months after her medical and she needs to enter the U.S. Do you have someone to look after your child while you are both in the US? 

Both our parents are still alive but they're old so we're hoping to get the expedite request approved, other than that we don't have any other choice really.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

This was in the UK, but it should apply to you as well.

Good Luck!

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Here is the relevant information from the latest CBP Carrier Guide on Page 10.

Child born abroad to an accompanying parent after issuance of an immigrant visa to the parent but before the parent’s initial admission as an immigrant may be boarded as long as the child has a passport and birth certificate.

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/assets/documents/2023-Nov/Carrier Information Guide ENGLISH.pdf

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.