Masha2008

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I made two small mistakes after I already sent I-129F.

I forgot to write this G325 for I-129F. I wrote only I-129. In addition, the embassy I will apply for a visa is Tokyo. Not Osaka. What should I do? I have not recieved NOA1 yet. I just sent the package a week ago. Should I send new G325 and I-129? or should I call the immigration and ask them to correct? Please help me. I am sooo freaking out.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
I made two small mistakes after I already sent I-129F.

I forgot to write this G325 for I-129F. I wrote only I-129. In addition, the embassy I will apply for a visa is Tokyo. Not Osaka. What should I do? I have not recieved NOA1 yet. I just sent the package a week ago. Should I send new G325 and I-129? or should I call the immigration and ask them to correct? Please help me. I am sooo freaking out.

You can call immigration and explain to them or you can wait for RFE, and sent G-325. For embassy you should wait for NOA2 and when they transfer to NVC, and call to NVC and change of embassy. Other option is wait for the case transfer to Tokyo embassy and call the Tokyo embassy to transfer case to Osaka. Hope this helps.

I 129F-I

05-24-2007 meet in person

07-06-2007 sent I129-F

07-09-2007 delivery comfirmed

07-12-2007 NOA 1 date

07-18-2007 NOA 1 received by mail

11-30-2007 NOA 2 via e-mail

12-04-2007 Waiting NOA 2 hardcopy

12-14-2007 going see my love :)

12-27-2007 Come back to state.

12-28-2007 Call NVC

12-26-2007 Package sent to embassy

12-28-2007 Requested change embassy

01-29-2008 Package received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.