276 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Rmre said:

Thanks for sharing your experience 👌, I gonna do it right now 🤞

It’s can take a while, took me 4 attempts. I hope this helps you to get approved. 

1 minute ago, PGIG said:

how did you get through emma? they gave me such a robotic answers not much help. I am also trying to contact my congressman. i know it says it should be out of normal processing times to talk to congressman but i wanna give it a try @Lisa K @Rmre

It took me ages but I asked which location my application was with. They confirmed Texas. Then asked how long and they said 14.4 months. Also asked if they had everything to make a decision and they said yes. But less than 2 hours later I received the RFE request. Good luck as I know how frustrating this wait is. 

2 hours ago, PGIG said:

how did you get through emma? they gave me such a robotic answers not much help. I am also trying to contact my congressman. i know it says it should be out of normal processing times to talk to congressman but i wanna give it a try @Lisa K @Rmre

I wasn't able to get nothing from Emma. It didn't give any answers. I try to call directly after lunch time, maybe that works.

42 minutes ago, Rmre said:

Thanks dear. 

I was able to talk to live agent and actually it wasn't helpful. They said you have to wait 😔 . Only I know that my case is in Texas visa center now 

Pretty similar to what I got but fingers crossed it might mean that you case has been looked at. I hope you get good news soon. 

2 hours ago, Lisa K said:

Pretty similar to what I got but fingers crossed it might mean that you case has been looked at. I hope you get good news soon. 

i emailed the congressman yesterday and he said he would check the status for me so lets see if that helps. normally they dont do anything if it is still within normal processing time he said but he said he wud check the status for us. hope this will help and maybe for u too

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.