276 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, madisonsquare said:

Finally approved !!
PD: 23 July 2023
AR1: 10 Aug 2023
AR2: 24 Sept 2024
Approval: 24 Sept 2024
Started in Texas then transferred to Nebraska service center.
I have contacted my congresswoman 10 days ago. She wrote to USCIS. Not sure if this actually helpd as the last 10 days of july 2023 are being processed these days anyways.

Congratulations just hope mine is soon 

Just now, Lisa K said:

IMG_3574.thumb.png.09efa90d0ff580ca397f9a0275e7aeb6.png

Finally got to electronically speak to Emma and now this has come up on my USCIS. She told me I’m with the Texas office and they are taking 15.5 months now. Oh well the wait continues. Might have a nice surprise on my birthday next week lol 😂 

1 minute ago, PGIG said:

i got an RFE too

1 hour ago, Lisa K said:

Finally got to electronically speak to Emma and now this has come up on my USCIS. She told me I’m with the Texas office and they are taking 15.5 months now. Oh well the wait continues. Might have a nice surprise on my birthday next week lol 😂 

2 hours ago, Lisa K said:

IMG_3574.thumb.png.09efa90d0ff580ca397f9a0275e7aeb6.png

i got an RFE 2 weeks ago and i submitted what they needed asap. now waiting for them to approve it !!!! it's been 2 weeks... hopefully they approve on the 3rd week ...i heard approval time within a month from other friends....

14 hours ago, Lisa K said:

do you know what your RFE is on? Mine is that my lawyer forgot to upload the  I130-A (supplemental) form which is so stupid....so we submitted asap. now we waiting and its been 2 weeks. hopefully will get to see the results in 3rd week 

21 minutes ago, PGIG said:

do you know what your RFE is on? Mine is that my lawyer forgot to upload the  I130-A (supplemental) form which is so stupid....so we submitted asap. now we waiting and its been 2 weeks. hopefully will get to see the results in 3rd week 

We are still waiting to find out as not received an email to see what they need from us. How did u receive your RFE? My husband has checked his email and still nothing. 

28 minutes ago, PGIG said:

Oh wow. That was sloppy and frustrating on your part I'm sure.

48 minutes ago, Lisa K said:

We are still waiting to find out as not received an email to see what they need from us. How did u receive your RFE? My husband has checked his email and still nothing. 

we got it in the mail like in 3-4 days. urs shud be coming very soon in mail

42 minutes ago, LadyXoxo said:

Oh wow. That was sloppy and frustrating on your part I'm sure.

yes beyond mad. i am talking with the lawyer again today but its done and the mistake has been done so cant do much but pray that it comes soon. 

9 hours ago, Lisa K said:

@Lisa K 

we got it in the mail like in 3-4 days. urs shud be coming very soon in mail. i talked to my lawyer and she said RFE's typically should not take too long to process. she hopes in less than a month. mines been 2 weeks so lets see hoping that it comes in the next 2 weeks

Got our RFE and they wanted my decree absolute from my previous marriage. Sent this morning and the wait begins. Fingers crossed this is the final hurdle. We checked months ago and was told they had all they needed to make a decision but obviously not. As I keep telling myself it will all be worth the wait. 

6 hours ago, Lisa K said:

Got our RFE and they wanted my decree absolute from my previous marriage. Sent this morning and the wait begins. Fingers crossed this is the final hurdle. We checked months ago and was told they had all they needed to make a decision but obviously not. As I keep telling myself it will all be worth the wait. 

fingers crossed. i am on the same boat as you. it will be worth the wait. i get so frustrated at times too trust me but every day i say to myself its coming tomorrow. its been 2 and half weeks for me that i submitted. hopefully it will come next week on week 3. did u get the it is actively being reviewed status yet? mine says actively reviewing since sep 10. @Lisa K

17 minutes ago, PGIG said:

fingers crossed. i am on the same boat as you. it will be worth the wait. i get so frustrated at times too trust me but every day i say to myself its coming tomorrow. its been 2 and half weeks for me that i submitted. hopefully it will come next week on week 3. did u get the it is actively being reviewed status yet? mine says actively reviewing since sep 10. @Lisa K

Not yet but only replied to the RFE today. Yes let’s hope urs comes quickly and mint isn’t far behind. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.