276 posts in this topic

On 9/27/2024 at 9:42 AM, PGIG said:

what does your current processing timeline show at uscis for the RFE? mine says 5 months which scares me but i dont think those timelines r accurate. they keep fluctuating @Lisa K

Yes mine is 5 months also. Trying to stay positive. 

Just now, Lisa K said:

I have received my approval for my I130. Still in shock as wasn’t expecting it as it’s the weekend. I hope that this gives everyone else some reassurance that things are moving forward and you all get this great news soon also. 14 months and 10 days but worth the wait. Now for the next step. Good luck to everyone still waiting. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 8/30/2024 at 11:12 AM, Mfperdi said:

Just got the I-130 approval. 
PD: July 7, 2023

Approved: August 30, 2024

Potomac transferred to Texas

How long did it take Potomac to transfer it to Texas?

On 9/29/2024 at 2:05 PM, Lisa K said:
On 9/29/2024 at 2:00 PM, Lisa K said:

I have received my approval for my I130. Still in shock as wasn’t expecting it as it’s the weekend. I hope that this gives everyone else some reassurance that things are moving forward and you all get this great news soon also. 14 months and 10 days but worth the wait. Now for the next step. Good luck to everyone still waiting. 

OH wow congrats that was super fast !!! i wish mine was the same :( mine has been 3 weeks and still no answer !!! i wish it would come now @Lisa K

39 minutes ago, PGIG said:

OH wow congrats that was super fast !!! i wish mine was the same :( mine has been 3 weeks and still no answer !!! i wish it would come now @Lisa K

I was hoping you had been approved also. Fingers crossed this week for you. 

Hi everyone. 

I'm 19th July filler and so far didn't get any response from USCIS . Called congressman 2 months ago and didn't effect at all. 

Do you have any suggestions? I see ppl from end of July getting approved but mine is not seen yet 😞 

Also I'm 3 months pregnant and were hoping can give birth inside the country, but so far ....

Please let me know if you have anything that may help with my situation.

39 minutes ago, Rmre said:

I hope , I hope so ...

Have you gone on line and spoken to Emma. I did that at they then sent me a request for further information (RFE). I sent it and then got approved a couple of days later. My PD was 18 Jul. I’m not sure that it helped but would be worth a try. Good luck and congratulations. 

51 minutes ago, Lisa K said:

Have you gone on line and spoken to Emma. I did that at they then sent me a request for further information (RFE). I sent it and then got approved a couple of days later. My PD was 18 Jul. I’m not sure that it helped but would be worth a try. Good luck and congratulations. 

Thanks for sharing your experience 👌, I gonna do it right now 🤞

1 minute ago, Rmre said:

Thanks for sharing your experience 👌, I gonna do it right now 🤞

53 minutes ago, Lisa K said:

how did you get through emma? they gave me such a robotic answers not much help. I am also trying to contact my congressman. i know it says it should be out of normal processing times to talk to congressman but i wanna give it a try @Lisa K @Rmre

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.