213 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 8/19/2024 at 9:48 PM, Eni123 said:

Just seen it go up too 15.5 😭😭😭😭 what is going on 

They don't care about us who actually obeyed the law. They are putting all their manpower into those that broke the law and to crank out new voters at rapid pace. 

Hopefully after the election infection is over with, they will pick up the pace

4 minutes ago, TiffAndMike said:

They don't care about us who actually obeyed the law. They are putting all their manpower into those that broke the law and to crank out new voters at rapid pace. 

Hopefully after the election infection is over with, they will pick up the pace

Green card holders can’t vote though. Unless you’re talking about approving citizenship applications not family petitions applications.

Edited by Mfperdi

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Mfperdi said:

Green card holders can’t vote though. Unless you’re talking about approving citizenship applications not family petitions applications.

Yes I know green card holders can not vote. I am referring to the N-400 petition that turns LPR's into Citizenship.  

Those are being cranked out at rapid pace. 

And by my comment about rewarding people who broke the law, I am talking about illegals who are married to Americans, so-called "refugees and asylum seekers". USCIS is putting their manpower towards getting them work permits at rapid speed. 

The more employees that are processing all that, the less that are processing ours, even though we are law abiding citizens. 

Edited by TiffAndMike

6 hours ago, Mfperdi said:

There's a lot of illegal political activity going on right now, green card holders may not be legally able to vote but that doesn't mean the communist party won't turn their head and certify a vote for themselves anyway.  It's unfortunate and using USCIS to curry favor with illegal immigrants in exchange for a vote has been happening more frequently - look at who is calling for open borders and you'll understand part of their strategy.

8 hours ago, Al B said:

There's a lot of illegal political activity going on right now, green card holders may not be legally able to vote but that doesn't mean the communist party won't turn their head and certify a vote for themselves anyway.  It's unfortunate and using USCIS to curry favor with illegal immigrants in exchange for a vote has been happening more frequently - look at who is calling for open borders and you'll understand part of their strategy.

I second this, I’ve read people say they were Green card holders and voted. If you realize during the citizenship test they also ask if you’ve ever voted, in the end this is all politics. 

Edited by Daughter of Zion

2 hours ago, Daughter of Zion said:

I second this, I’ve read people say they were Green card holders and voted. If you realize during the citizenship test they also ask if you’ve ever voted, in the end this is all politics. 

It's unfortunate - they're asking green card holders to essentially sacrifice any future chance at citizenship by casting an illegal vote.  The US government is slow to act (USCIS is a great example) and while they may be allowed to stay in the US that illegal vote will eventually catch up with them. If you've logged in to USCIS and seen the I134 fraud alert - they knew there was fraud over a year ago but they just got around to addressing it and this is typical behavior for our government.

How about talking about something better:  Has anyone seen any July PD approvals?  The place I go to watch stats stopped working since USCIS changed their API without warning so I'm having to watch PD approvals all over the internet to try to get an idea of where USCIS currently is.

45 minutes ago, Al B said:

It's unfortunate - they're asking green card holders to essentially sacrifice any future chance at citizenship by casting an illegal vote.  The US government is slow to act (USCIS is a great example) and while they may be allowed to stay in the US that illegal vote will eventually catch up with them. If you've logged in to USCIS and seen the I134 fraud alert - they knew there was fraud over a year ago but they just got around to addressing it and this is typical behavior for our government.

How about talking about something better:  Has anyone seen any July PD approvals?  The place I go to watch stats stopped working since USCIS changed their API without warning so I'm having to watch PD approvals all over the internet to try to get an idea of where USCIS currently is.

I haven’t seen any July approvals but someone has written on here about seeing it in other groups. 1st week of July should have started seeing approvals this week based on June timeline, I really hope this backlog doesn’t keep getting worse😞

8 hours ago, Daughter of Zion said:

Found this on Reddit, just thought I share. Hopefully we see more July approvals next week🙏

IMG_4484.jpeg

Yeah, I saw someone in the Facebook group get approved today too. PD was July 2 or 3. 

We're late July PD and I got a notification today from VJ that we're in the range of approval for the first time. Very hopeful that this will end soon!

Timeline
Posted (edited)

Yes……I saw on Hilites…….also this week the July the 3th…….that gives at least a bit hope…….😮‍💨😇

Congrats 🍾 

at what place is it in the document section? Under the payment?

Edited by Wolle

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.