213 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I am always looking at this Hilitys website……there are some Oktober already approved? 
But that site only show IOE 09………

I need IOE9…….😵‍💫🙇🏻🤷🏻‍♂️

34 minutes ago, Wolle said:

I am always looking at this Hilitys website……there are some Oktober already approved? 
But that site only show IOE 09………

I need IOE9…….😵‍💫🙇🏻🤷🏻‍♂️

Those October approvals are probably AOS. For some reason, AOS I-130's get processed faster. Seems unfair as we're the ones living apart from our spouses, and they're with them in the process. But I am sure there's a logical administrative reasoning behind that. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

My estimate for approval is jumping back and forward even in visa journey?
it was at the beginning of August……today it shows the 26 of August…..🙇🏻🤷🏻‍♂️😮‍💨

how accurate is that estimate in visa journey? Has anybody experience?

Just more frustrating…..

35 minutes ago, Wolle said:

Just more frustrating…..

Yeah it’s been jumping between mid-Oct to mid-Nov for me. It’s been a bit unstable. 

4 hours ago, Wolle said:

Just more frustrating…..

It’s giving that based on the pattern of approvals which has been occurring on the 7th week after their PD, it happens to be accurate as of now. You’re almost there, just be patient🙏 and it could come earlier if USCIS starts to do better. 

My i130 received 18 July 23 and been actively reviewed since 8 Aug 23. Went from 10 months to 9 months, then 1 week for a decision on 24 Sep 23, then a week later “your case is taking longer than expected to process”. Now saying 11 months. Keeping everything crossed it will come through soon. Wish everyone else good luck also. 

Edited by Lisa K

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.