213 posts in this topic

I filed July 10th, based of the approvals for June filler I am expecting to hear something mid August.

check this link its visajourney.

IMG_2113.jpeg

I filed July 10th, based of the approvals for June filler I am expecting to hear something mid August.

check this link its visajourney.IMG_2113.thumb.jpeg.7661e37f57f189e62029a40a2a1beec7.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Posted (edited)

@Ben-Tarif wow…..same day we filed. @Eberechi told me the same thing……and she seems really good in that point!
All what we can do is waiting……some days are really hard…….

Edited by Wolle

Timeline
Posted (edited)

Congrats 🎉…….nearly 2 months over a year…….

Some of June have there first approval…….

but it is now 13.5 months waiting…….—🙇🏻🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Wolle

Timeline

Mine shows at the moment 4 months……..they all say, don’t give a dollar on it…….🤷🏻‍♂️🙇🏻

it seems pretty incorrect…….

but I know exactly how you feel…….

we will hopefully approved end of August……

PD 7/4/2023
Two I-130 filed for step-daughters, both sent to Nebraska SC, both transferred - one to Potomac and one to Vermont.

14.5 months puts them at mid September but watching people with June PD on Reddit and here makes me thing early/mid August.

It's just a waiting game.

Hi everyone, recent I-130 June approval here (PD 11th of June 2023, approval 30th of July 2024). I wanted to share my experience.  

I wanted to let everyone know to not trust the USCIS timer. Despite being approved, the estimated time still says '5months' (last month it was 10 months) and the home page still says 'currently being actively reviewed'. Over the course of our wait we got down to 1 week and then 'your case is taking longer than expected' about three times.

The most accurate measure have been THESE forums. I got approved the same day people from 10-13th of June 2023 got approved. However, some applicants from earlier in June are still waiting. So USCIS doesnt follow a strict chronological pattern.. and they also approve multiple days at once... so its more like general trends.

But yeah-- do not trust the approx time it is LIAR! 

PS. we got an email saying 'action has been taken' and the approval letter was in the DOCUMENTS section of my.uscis. The homepage did NOT update from 'case is being actively reviewed'.

Hang in there! This process is awful for ones mental health. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.