219 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, mocha12 said:

This is usually successful for filers who submitted the I-129 within a few months of submitting the I-130. The I-129 takes 6 months to process on average, so it’s unclear if filing it now would help spur a decision on your existing I-130 petition.

Unfortunately, when I applied, I did not know about I-129F on July 22nd, 2023. Since it's free I have filled out the form and am about to send it.
My only concern is if they apply and they accept it I'll have to do an adjustment of status all over again. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

After nearly 1 year the message……your case is taking longer than expected……..it shows now 5 months!

We filed on July 10 ,2023……..I understand it’s not accurate……but it scares me 🫣 

On 6/28/2024 at 1:16 AM, Wolle said:

After nearly 1 year the message……your case is taking longer than expected……..it shows now 5 months!

We filed on July 10 ,2023……..I understand it’s not accurate……but it scares me 🫣 

I filed at the end of May 2023 and the same message appeared for me except now it's showing 11 months for me. It's ridiculous. I've already waited 13 months. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hope you are not right…..that would mean I have to wait 20 month on a I 130 just fore the NOA2 ??

and how you can see @JayCeez 11 months…….was approved July 5………that gives me a little bit hope……what I need

@JayCeez congratulations 🎉 from me…….

@Wolle JayCeez was approved in 13 months and 1 week. They had an end of May PD and approved first week of July... 

Also, that tracker on USCIS login page for how long you have left to wait does not have an ounce of accuracy/insight. It won't be a 20 month wait, don't worry. But as a July 10th filer, if I were you I would not expect anything until mid-August give the current timelines.

Timeline
Posted (edited)

Thanks @Cookie88…….i know that …….

when we filed the case a year ago it was really 10 months…….so better don’t trust anything……

and honestly……..it still could happen that I have to wait 20 months 🤷🏻‍♂️🙇🏻

you never know what is coming up next………

Edited by Wolle

Timeline
Posted (edited)

@Ben-Tarif 

thanks You, for letting me know. What dates are you using? Lawfully? Visa journey? Or something similar?

Means at the end…..no approval before September/Oktober for July Filers ?

when did you filed? Don’t find your timeline…..

Edited by Wolle

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.