20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I sent out my very first package including the I129F and G325 along with passport photos, e-mail correspondence, copies of divorce papers, birth certificates, yet I have not got anything from the government. I sent in the backage on June 6 and after calling them, they said they received the package and check on June 12. They gave me a receipt number but I do not know where to go to check status with this number. Any help would be appreciative. This is for the K-1 Fiancee Visa for my fiancee from Russia and the immigration office is in California.

R Church :help:

I sent out my very first package including the I129F and G325 along with passport photos, e-mail correspondence, copies of divorce papers, birth certificates, yet I have not got anything from the government. I sent in the backage on June 6 and after calling them, they said they received the package and check on June 12. They gave me a receipt number but I do not know where to go to check status with this number. Any help would be appreciative. This is for the K-1 Fiancee Visa for my fiancee from Russia and the immigration office is in California.

R Church :help:

Go here https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp to check your status on the USCIS website. A touch is when your last updated date changes.

17th March 2010 - Started the removal of conditions process

22nd March 2010 - Application received by CSC

30th April 2010 - Biometrics appointment

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

let me give you guys a few saying ...

Saint Francis De Sales

Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections, but instantly set about remedying them every day begin the task anew.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lao Tzu

Trying to understand is like straining through muddy water. Be still and allow the mud to settle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michelangelo

Genius is eternal patience.

Thomas Henry Huxley

Patience and tenacity of purpose are worth more than twice their weight of cleverness.

Hesiod

If you add a little to a little, and then do it again, soon that little shall be much.

Turkish proverb

Patience is the key to paradise.

Helen Keller

Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therin to be content.

Chinese proverb

With time and patience, the mulberry leaf becomes satin. With time the patience the mulberry leaf becomes a silk gown.

John Dryden

Beware the fury of a patient man.

Horace

Patience makes lighter what sorrow may not heal.

06/12/07----sending The package to NSC

06/15/07---- Received at NSC

06/25/07---- TOUCHED

07/02/07---- TOUCHED and it conformed they received my Mail on 06/25/07 at CSC!

07/20/07---- TOUCHED and a lady said it still Pending..

08/06/07---- TOUCHED

08/29/07 OMG I am just keep TOUCHING... :lol:

09/26/07 TOUCHED CSC ... Nothing yet :(

09/28/07 sending a fax to congressman at 00:06 A.M.

10/31/07 JUST Called CSC TODAY, my Case Is under Officer reviewing... RIGHT ONNNNNN

11/05/07 RFE!!!! AFTER ABOUT 4 MONTH RFE? WHAT FOR? WHY SO LATE? #######

11/26/07 Approved WooHooo

11/30/07 NO2 hardcopy has been received yo yo

12/10/07 Transferred to NVC as of today 12/17/07. NVC telephone line is a hack of busy!

12/14/07 NV received the case

12/18/07 called and conformed the nvc case number and case have been send to ankara u.s. embassy

01/17/08 Received Appointment Letter Damn slow while they send it thro USPS

02/10/09 Approval Letter. ouiiiiii

02/20/09 Recived The Permanent Resident card

zadcvfp4_845f2cf68d.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
I didn't get any touches, before approval. It's different for everyone. Though, I'm sure it's fine not to get any touches, don't worry.

I have a question about touches. I have called USCIS a couple of times trying to get my NOA1 sent to me. Sept. 4 I called using the RFE trick and was told the file was still pending and had not been assigned yet. The date on the USCIS website has never updated since may 31, 2007 even after my previous calls. After the call sept. 4 my update changed on sept.5 and again on sept 6, is this because of the call sept.4? :blink: I'm confused. Still never got the NOA1 either.

Aug. 2006 met online

Oct. 2006 first visit to china, met her in Beijing

Feb. 2007 My daughter and I went to China to visit her /daughter

Feb. 2007 proposed to her.

May 4,2007 I-129F Sent

May 29,2007 I-129F NOA1

Aug. 2007 3rd trip to china

Sept. 19,2007 NOA2

Oct. 15,2007 NVC received

Oct. 17,2007 left NVC

Dec. 22,2007 P-3 arrived

Dec. 27,2007 P-3 sent back

Feb. 2008 4th trip to china

Feb. 9, 2008 P-4 arrived

March 11,2008 Interview date, Passed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.