Tegs&Lols

N-400 March 2024 Filers

554 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 6/27/2024 at 2:42 AM, Teddy123 said:

My case is still where it’s at since application, March 28’th. “Case is still Being Actively Reviewed by USCIS”. Is there anybody here who’s still waiting for interview? 😭

yes same as mine too

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 6/27/2024 at 11:30 AM, SJ1989 said:

I've been waiting for 100 days and no interview scheduled. Seems like FL and CA processing is slower. I wanted to travel at the end of August so might have to apply for a Schengen visa while I wait.

FL folks, do let us know if you recently received an interview invite so we can know how long it took. Cheers!

Add DC to the list too... very slow

My daughter had her interview today In Cleveland. Everything went smooth she passed. Now we wait for her oath to be scheduled. 
March 30 application sent and Bio reused. 
interview scheduled May 28th for July 2nd. 
5 year rule. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Had my interview today in Detroit and passed. Oath will be in a more regional office, so they said it won’t be until late August, early September. Officer recommended that when I get my oath date, I schedule my passport appointment for right after so I get that process started sooner than later :)

• Entered USA in 2010 with F-1 Visa
  • Married 2012
  • Green Card 02/06/2014
  • Conditions Lifted 08/11/2016
  • N-400 application 03/30/2024. Biometrics Reuse.

1 hour ago, QAMF said:

same here, application submitted on March-03, 2024. Still waiting for interview.

What is your field office?

1 hour ago, SIRE said:

Does your USCIS case status show estimated processing time?

When did you submitted your application and what is your field office?

18 hours ago, QAMF said:

same here, application submitted on March-03, 2024. Still waiting for interview.

Thanks God, I got the interview letter for next month.

17 hours ago, crm2822 said:

Thanks God, today, I got the interview letter for next month. 

17 hours ago, crm2822 said:

Houston office. Application submitted March 03, 2024. Today, I got letter for interview next month in Houston.

18 hours ago, SIRE said:

Does your USCIS case status show estimated processing time?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
3 hours ago, QAMF said:

Houston office. Application submitted March 03, 2024. Today, I got letter for interview next month in Houston.

Many many congratulations! Mine is the same field office. Did you apply as a 5 year rule or 3?

My application date is 29 March.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

And finally, and in less than 3 months, I am a US citizen!!! On June 29 I had my Oath Ceremony (Fairfax Office - Washington, DC). I am grateful for this opportunity and happy that the process was fast and smooth. Well done USCIS.

Timeline N-400 (I had it together with ROC I-751)

03/04/24: N-400 submitted online; Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Sent.

03/13/24: We are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. Our records showed nothing is outstanding at this time. Biometric notice attached that they are going to be reused.

04/29/24: Interview Was Scheduled.

06/03/24: Interview

06/07/24: We scheduled you for an oath ceremony for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. 

06/29/24: Oath Ceremony, Certificate of Naturalization was issued.

Posted (edited)
On 7/8/2024 at 12:15 PM, durantula said:

I passed my interview today in Chicago. Done in 10 minutes. I'm now in line for oath ceremony

Nice, I had my interview in Chicago on June 17th and I'm still waiting to be scheduled for the Oath Ceremony 😐 The wait is killing me 🫠

Edited by svp318

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 6/30/2024 at 8:13 AM, Duggu said:

I remember you mentioned once you had travel planned for India. Just to inform you, I received india evisa also , it took around 12 hours for me.  Renunciation and OCI will take a couple of months so it’s better to have something in hand for travel. I went with 5 year e-Visa. What are you travel dates ? 

Sorry. I just noticed your question. We are traveling on July 23 rd. Received my husband’s oath ceremony letter for the oath on July 23 rd today. We are going to reschedule it for any date after August 12 th(we will be back from India on August 11 th). But unfortunately they administratively closed my case so no progress until I send a written communication to the field office to resume my case. Will do that also after August 12 th. I hope everything will go smoothly.Fingers crossed 🤞 Thanks for checking. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.