Tegs&Lols

N-400 March 2024 Filers

563 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
23 hours ago, gbcheesehead said:

Is anyone still waiting for the interview to be scheduled? 

I filled N400 on March 10th with Married to USC 3-year rule and got Bio re-use after that no more updates 

ROC 751 is pending from March 6th 2023

Jacksonville, Florida field office if it matters 

Same situation. 751 has been under review since 3/22/23 and N400 since 3/23/24. Applied under 3yr rule and San Francisco FO. 

Edited by Tethamet

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Officially an American Citizen as of yesterday. I had my interview at Downtown Los Angeles and they recommended same day oath taking. Goodluck to all and wishing the best for all of you ❤️

On 6/6/2024 at 8:31 PM, Tumiluv said:

Had my interview and oath ceremony on Tuesday 6/4/2024 in Los Angeles. Interview was scheduled for 7:50am but was called in at 8:15am. Did the writing and reading first before the civic questions. After after the yes/no questions, she took my file and left to another office for about two minutes and came back to ask more questions about ow long I was with my ex both during courtship and marriage. After answering her, she started typing for about two minutes then asked me to verify my information and sign. Then she told me I was approved and if I would like to take the oath same day, and I said yes. She gave me two papers and directed me to where to go for the oath. The ceremony started around 9:20am and lasted for about 20-25 minutes.

That’s cool, same day oath ceremony. I got question for you; did you complete your 3 years anniversary ( being LPR) when you had your interview?

17 hours ago, Aeroplane said:

That’s cool, same day oath ceremony. I got question for you; did you complete your 3 years anniversary ( being LPR) when you had your interview?

I filed under the three years rule. Applied three months to the three years 

23 hours ago, Tumiluv said:

I filed under the three years rule. Applied three months to the three years 

Okay, reason I am asking ; I have read in this forum that they don’t do your oath ceremony if you had not finished your 3 years anniversary ( as we apply 3 months in advance).😃

4 hours ago, Aeroplane said:

Okay, reason I am asking ; I have read in this forum that they don’t do your oath ceremony if you had not finished your 3 years anniversary ( as we apply 3 months in advance).😃

My three years was June 9th but had my interview and oath ceremony June 4th.

Edited by Tumiluv

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Anybody awaiting interview for more than 4 months checking their USCIS login portal if so, what does your estimated time say? Mine says 'Your case is taking longer than expected' - not sure how accurate these estimated times are, it also says these times are based on 5 year application while mine is applied under 3 year rule. 

Not sure how to trend it, many folks have also taken oath while so many are waiting for interviews. 

Any insights are helpful! thanks 

Timeline
3 hours ago, SuninLA said:

Just got a notification that my interview has been scheduled for the beginning of September. San Fernando Field office, 3-year filing rule with pending I-751. Ahhh, we're so happy!!

That is amazing!! did you receive an email? 

Timeline

USCIS updated my I-751 to "Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS" after it has been in that status for 466 days. Are they actually reviewing it right now? Has that happened to anyone else? 1st image is the previous one. The second one is the change that just occurred. My citizenship interview was scheduled yesterday. Are they just reviewing both cases now? We're super excited that it's finally happening.

image.thumb.jpeg.97e512abcad6d812a4eb5a4681dc7418.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0db4ca4b9e9a74ed3867bc218e8d2c4d.jpeg

Edited by SuninLA

Timeline
On 7/31/2024 at 1:42 PM, SuninLA said:

USCIS updated my I-751 to "Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS" after it has been in that status for 466 days. Are they actually reviewing it right now? Has that happened to anyone else? 1st image is the previous one. The second one is the change that just occurred. My citizenship interview was scheduled yesterday. Are they just reviewing both cases now? We're super excited that it's finally happening.

image.thumb.jpeg.97e512abcad6d812a4eb5a4681dc7418.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0db4ca4b9e9a74ed3867bc218e8d2c4d.jpeg

How do you see the last status change? I don't see it on my uscis login page.

Timeline
11 hours ago, SIRE said:

How do you see the last status change? I don't see it on my uscis login page.

Through a case status tracker app I downloaded. They approved my I-751 the next day, which means they were actually looking at it this time. No combo interview is required anymore. So grateful!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.