TBoneTX

"90-Day Fiancé" [Part 2]

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Can you imagine if you were a CO and 90 Day fan and Angela and Michael's case came across your desk?  LMAO

Jasmine and Gino - sure she put off having a baby, but for a dude that supposedly wants a kid so badly, he doesn't seem that interested in Jasmine's kids.  Regardless, they are the prime example of why they don't need to be pumping out any babies!  

Reiterating: Ed is disgusting and never has any ownership over his life.  Liz needs therapy, too.  I can't believe Ed thinks he should have any semblance of a relationship with Ryleigh.  

Loren is selfish for wanting a full body makeover when she has 3 SMALL children.  It's a mental health crisis and honestly, these plastic surgeons need to make these people do some therapy because it's a slippery slope with body dysmorphia.  Next thing you know, you'll have a Darcey and Stacey or a Nikki on your hands!  Bottom line isn't to help people, though.  It's to make money. Just...sad. 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Okay, who's going to be the person who figures out Michael's handle?? :lol: I know Amira (8th season of 90DF) was on here, and I can totally believe they used to recruit from here. It also explains how relatively normal the people in the first couple of seasons were -- real couples with boring problems. Like most of us. :P 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

OK I have been out of touch but taking this into account they deserve each other.

I remember watching Hacking and someone came on his show from Nigeria complaining that he was profiling Nigerian cases with the obvious questions. The comments section was alive with references to past callers and of course in the following weeks there were some good examples. A lot of his case involve - I said I was married and they refused my tourist visa but I was not and now I want a CR1.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

I'm waiting for Kyle to bust into Monte Python's "Every Sperm is Sacred" song.  He's so cringy and I can't believe Ani actually did the dirty with him!  And he's ready to cry because she doesn't want to have his kid...50 shades of messed up!!

I just can't...Madeleine's nails 🤮

Alliya and Shaun - he's just a creepy old dude taking advantage of a youn'un.  Also cringy and ewe.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

19 hours ago, laylalex said:

Okay, who's going to be the person who figures out Michael's handle?? :lol: I know Amira (8th season of 90DF) was on here, and I can totally believe they used to recruit from here. It also explains how relatively normal the people in the first couple of seasons were -- real couples with boring problems. Like most of us. :P 

I was thinking Michael might be using Paradise Men 🤣 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Oh hey, I finally found this thread! 

My wife and I have watched this show since the first season, and I catch myself yelling at the screen far too often when "immigration lawyers" give bad advice, or when the 90-day couple is clearly following (or understanding) the procedure wrong. 

I need to get this off my chest now that I've found this thread, but the sheer amount of couples who go through the entire 90 day process and then say "I don't really know this person" or "I only have 90 days to get to know them" are all doing it wrong. I guess some feel like the 90-day process is for dating? This is just a crazy concept to me considering the length of the process and how much you need to attest that you know the other person and are in a relationship with them. It's like, what do you mean you don't know them very well and only have 90-days??

If I were a talent scout for TLC, the first question I would ask is "How long did you know them before getting engaged" and the less time there is accounts for the majority of the people who show up on that show. 

As far as 90 reality stars being on here - I'm sure there are far more than you realize. This community is among the top results on almost every 90-day question I've Googled. Not joining and discussing would be a real struggle to get through many processes. I definitely don't want to find any of them, and respect their privacy. For what it's worth, I hope any of them reading this have good luck in their visa journey. It's stressful enough as it is - add a camera crew following you around literally everywhere, I can't imagine it. 

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

I am coming to this thread just to say that when i watched the Gino and Jasmine episode where they found out her kids cannot come with her yet BECAUSE HE FORGOT TO PUT THEIR NAMES ON THE I129 I COULD NOT BELIVE MY EARS.

That is just beyond messed up and lazy. Or possibly on purpose? UGH!

Timeline

So, who watched the tell all?  Angela and her PI...

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I've never watched this show, but it sounds like a train wreck from one end to the other.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

9 hours ago, mam521 said:

So, who watched the tell all?  Angela and her PI...

Angela was disgusting!! The verbal abuse towards Michael was horrible.  TLC needs to fire her.  I can't say I blame Michael for leaving. 

My favorite is Kobe.  And when he was trying to be supportive she was screaming at him too. Smh. 

If I never see Angela, big Ed,  Cry baby Sophie, Jasmine or Loren again it'll be too soon.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Kobe is the best, sweetest, most mature cast member in any of the various shows and seasons. He's kind, compassionate, respects his wife's parents, is a great and involved dad, and on and on... I like to think he helped Michael make the decision to leave and maybe got him that bus ticket. Angela is terrifying -- I found the screaming very, very triggering.

The new season of Before the 90 Days is ... well, it is something!