TBoneTX

"90-Day Fiancé" [Part 2]

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Kyle is sooooo disgusting.  Oh my word...I can guarantee my husband wouldn't be my husband if all he did was adjust his junk and worry about sperm count all damned day long!  His "work out" was laughable.  Dude, you're wandering around in bad shorts with a dad bod...Ani is NOT going to stay with you.  You're cringy. 

I do feel for Shawn.  He is a gay man and thought he was in a relationship with Douglas.  I can see why he's having a hard time with the transition to Alliya.  It's still weird and like a grooming relationship, though, with their age difference.  

Alex needs to run, run the other direction.  Adriano just wants to be a player and she's a pawn in his game.  

Luke.  Washed up with a 19 year old who's ridiculous.  Nuff said. 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mam521 said:

Kyle is sooooo disgusting.  Oh my word...I can guarantee my husband wouldn't be my husband if all he did was adjust his junk and worry about sperm count all damned day long!  His "work out" was laughable.  Dude, you're wandering around in bad shorts with a dad bod...Ani is NOT going to stay with you.  You're cringy. 

I do feel for Shawn.  He is a gay man and thought he was in a relationship with Douglas.  I can see why he's having a hard time with the transition to Alliya.  It's still weird and like a grooming relationship, though, with their age difference.  

Alex needs to run, run the other direction.  Adriano just wants to be a player and she's a pawn in his game.  

Luke.  Washed up with a 19 year old who's ridiculous.  Nuff said. 

100 Percent Agree GIF by HBO

I think the Ani/Gross Kyle relationship is fraudacity -- and I rarely say that about 90 Day (I want to believe!). I bet she wanted him as a donor, they were friendly enough with each other online, and then he thought: hang on, I bet we can make some money if we pretend this is something more... I do not think these people will kiss or make out during the series, though I am about 50-50 on the donation (NOT through "natural" means). She is disgusted by him, and for good reason. Touching his bits CONSTANTLY is foul.

Same take on Shawn and Alliya. It's really sad -- I think these are probably good people, both of them, who were in love (or near enough) but no longer in the same dynamic. It doesn't matter if Shawn is bisexual and used to be married to a woman, he wants to be in a relationship with a man, a man named Douglas. The age difference gives me the ick, but hey, we're all on VJ, we've seen stuff. :lol: 

If I have to hear the word threesome one more time... :dead: 

I think that Madelein is the one in that relationship that is LESS delulu!!!

Edited by laylalex

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
6 hours ago, mam521 said:

adjust his junk and worry about sperm count

Under the right circumstances, these both sound like fun.  :lol: 

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

90 Day Happily Ever After

I just want to say that Nicole is coming across as really unfair.  Yeah, I get it, she couldn't hack it in Egypt.  Yeah, Mahmoud needs to acclimate in America, but it doesn't happen over night.  It's almost like she's doing things like drinking just to rub it in his face and get a reaction.  She accuses him of being selfish and self centered - sweetheart, it would seem it takes one to know one!  I dunno how this train has managed to mostly stay on the track this long!  

Sophie and Rob...that girl needs to stop with the plastic surgery and gain some confidence!  I see Insta pictures of her and she looks like a Japanese segs doll.  She's blaming Rob for everything when she's move on but doesn't want to own it and set them both free.  They never should have gotten married in the first place.

Jasmine had the most honest, non-explosive, non-confrontational conversation I think I've ever seen when she told Gino that she's not in the right headspace to have a baby.  I think it's the only time she's actually been logical and reasonable.  Like, ever.  And the only time she's admitted she's not in a good place.  

Thoughts on Kobe and Emily and the whole bride price thing?  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

On 5/20/2024 at 1:33 PM, mam521 said:

90 Day Happily Ever After

I just want to say that Nicole is coming across as really unfair.  Yeah, I get it, she couldn't hack it in Egypt.  Yeah, Mahmoud needs to acclimate in America, but it doesn't happen over night.  It's almost like she's doing things like drinking just to rub it in his face and get a reaction.  She accuses him of being selfish and self centered - sweetheart, it would seem it takes one to know one!  I dunno how this train has managed to mostly stay on the track this long!  

This ^^ I feel Nicole is thinking, I'll show him. I'm American and will live as one, so disrespectful to MakMood.

Sophie and Rob...that girl needs to stop with the plastic surgery and gain some confidence!  I see Insta pictures of her and she looks like a Japanese segs doll.  She's blaming Rob for everything when she's move on but doesn't want to own it and set them both free.  They never should have gotten married in the first place.

Jasmine had the most honest, non-explosive, non-confrontational conversation I think I've ever seen when she told Gino that she's not in the right headspace to have a baby.  I think it's the only time she's actually been logical and reasonable.  Like, ever.  And the only time she's admitted she's not in a good place.  

From previews, she has excuse after excuse for not having a baby with Gino. Her kids never seemed that important to her when she was in Panama. She manipulates Gino, and apparently now has a new BF named " Chihuahua"

Thoughts on Kobe and Emily and the whole bride price thing?  

I actually don't see an issue with it. It's Kobe country and traditions. Tbh Emily won't be buried in Cameroon. I think they should honor the family and have the wedding, bride price and all. 

They now have 3 children and I believe they will be living in the United States. I can see where her parents are thrown off and  a bit freaked out. It's their culture.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Mahmoud needs to return to Egypt as he will never adapt to US /Nicole has  a "nothing"  personality /never see her smile, laugh , cry or show any emotion

Jasmine is already in her own apartment with what she wanted (the new butt and boobs)/  why she stayed with Gino after he sent  nude photos of her to his ex???? shows she just after the green card.   Gino may have an education but he's socially deficient.

I wish US men would wear decent attire when introducing themselves to  a foreigner/T-shirt is not how to impress . 

Tired also of the Moroccan relationships that are so bogus /  many of us are married to decent Moroccans.   

I have had too much of Big Ed.     

Wonder if after the election,  there will be a list of banned countries again.

Timeline

I'm tired of Big Ed AND Angela and "MAIIIKEL".  Ed is a selfish jerk and Angela is a loudmouth who takes no responsibility for anything.  

Jasmine and Gino are both deficient in something.  Man...she doesn't even remotely resemble the person she used to be.  

My husband (British) has issues in general with the lax nature of Americans in general.  Athlesure is not cool in his mind.  Despite having been here for over 20 years, he still puts on a polo style collared shirt at the bare minimum to go to the grocery store because a t shirt typically isn't acceptable in his mind.  I can appreciate it - you reap what you sow and presenting yourself as a little more put together tends to draw better conclusions and ultimately treatment from others.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Timeline

Kyle is so cringy.  He's a man ####### who doesn't have enough game to actually have a girlfriend.  "Donating through sex" is not "donating" from an innocent point of view like he's trying to swing it!  Ani should give up and run away. 

Adriano's parents have it straight - love is love and some people don't feel like they need a formal religion, despite having grown up in that environment, to succeed.  Alex is trying to change Adriano by wanting him to conform.  She's never going to be happy with him and he's always going to want to wander and do what he does.  Best to break it off now.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

On 5/29/2024 at 7:55 AM, mam521 said:

Kyle is so cringy.  He's a man ####### who doesn't have enough game to actually have a girlfriend.  "Donating through sex" is not "donating" from an innocent point of view like he's trying to swing it!  Ani should give up and run away. 

Adriano's parents have it straight - love is love and some people don't feel like they need a formal religion, despite having grown up in that environment, to succeed.  Alex is trying to change Adriano by wanting him to conform.  She's never going to be happy with him and he's always going to want to wander and do what he does.  Best to break it off now.  

Adriano's parents handled that beautifully -- bravo!!! Alex is very new to her religion, basically bouncing from being a party girl to devout evangelical Christian, and has the zeal of a convert. That's not meant as a value judgment, not at all, but she cannot expect a guy who is an avowed atheist to convert just because she wants him to and because it gives her a sad. It's simply not fair to either of them. And she clearly will not be happy or feel secure with him until he does more than respect her right to her own spirituality, but also share it. Total non-starter. 

Timeline
On 5/31/2024 at 11:41 PM, laylalex said:

Adriano's parents handled that beautifully -- bravo!!! Alex is very new to her religion, basically bouncing from being a party girl to devout evangelical Christian, and has the zeal of a convert. That's not meant as a value judgment, not at all, but she cannot expect a guy who is an avowed atheist to convert just because she wants him to and because it gives her a sad. It's simply not fair to either of them. And she clearly will not be happy or feel secure with him until he does more than respect her right to her own spirituality, but also share it. Total non-starter. 

It's funny that Italians live in the home of Catholicism, but have a rather different interpretation of "the rules" to what many North Americans perceive them to be.  I realize Christianity spans the gammut, so I am referring specifically to Catholicism but I think religion in general is interpreted in a far more reaching way in the US, especially.  

Anyone fully understand why Angela is so mad at MAIIIIKEL for moving his interview?  You'd think she'd have a clue since she sponsored him but seems that she's left it all up to him!  

Seems Kobe wasn't super honest when he and Em got together...

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Timeline

I'm entertained by these prenup/postnup discussions...

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2024 at 8:42 AM, mam521 said:

Anyone fully understand why Angela is so mad at MAIIIIKEL for moving his interview?  You'd think she'd have a clue since she sponsored him but seems that she's left it all up to him!  

It's moments like these ones where you watch and think: these people need VJ. 

Then you think: VJ does not need these people.

Edited by laylalex

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Well 90 Day apparently owes its origins to VJ and apparently VJ supplied many of the early contestants.

Things were much more interesting back then 

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

3 minutes ago, K-mat said:

Poor Michael.

Just trying to contribute to the visajourney community.

Who knew Michael was on Visa Journey?!?!? Lol

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1