Laure&Colin

N-400 February 2024 Filers

966 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Croatia
Timeline
23 hours ago, Laure&Colin said:

For me it took about 4 days from the day of my appointment at the post office before the tracker showed "received" status. If I remember well, I applied on a Monday and the update happened on the Friday morning.

Thanks for your reply, I applied on Monday and on Friday evening I got the notification that they received it 

• Arrived to USA on F-1 Student Visa on 08/16/2016
  • Submitted I-485 & I-130 on 09/25/2017
  • Approved Green Card (IR7 category) on 05/17/2019
  • Electronically submitted N-400 (w/ name change) on 02/19/2024
  • Biometrics Reuse received on 02/19/2024
  • Interview Notice received on 04/21/2024 
  • Interview at Chicago FO on 06/10/2024 
  • Oath Ceremony on 07/15/2024
  • Applied for Expedited US Passport at USPS on 07/15/2024
  • PASSPORT RECEIVED on 07/26/2024 🇺🇸

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Honduras
Timeline

Wife completed the interview today and everything went well and was approved.  However in one last “F you” from USCIS to me, the oath ceremony will be scheduled for a different date 😡 I just want to stop dealing with USCIS forever. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, theredcomet said:

Wife completed the interview today and everything went well and was approved.  However in one last “F you” from USCIS to me, the oath ceremony will be scheduled for a different date 😡 I just want to stop dealing with USCIS forever. 

A lot of locations don’t do same day oath sadly 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Honduras
Timeline
1 hour ago, minivatreni said:

A lot of locations don’t do same day oath sadly 

Uncle went to the same location a little over a month ago and got it the same day 🙁 just got my hopes up. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

This process is so frustrating! I just had my interview cancelled !!! I had so much planned and now I have to undo all my plans . My goodness I feel so tortured !!! Anyone knows how long it takes for Uscis to reschedule an interview . My time estimate jumped to 7 months until a decision can be made !!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Rmsean said:

@Tunes why was it rescheduled?

I just got an update for the Interview for August

This is to advise you that, due to unforescen circumstances, we have had to cancel the previously scheduled interview on Tuesday, August 06, 2024

08:40AM

for the above applicant. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

We will advise you of any further action taken on this case, including any rescheduled interview appointment information, under separate notice.

If you have any questions or comments regarding this notice or the status of your case, please contact the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Tunes said:

This is to advise you that, due to unforescen circumstances, we have had to cancel the previously scheduled interview on Tuesday, August 06, 2024

We will advise you of any further action taken on this case, including any rescheduled interview appointment information, under separate notice.

If you have any questions or comments regarding this notice or the status of your case, please contact the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Thats crazy. Soo vague. Im sorry bout that.

AOS from B2

05/25/2021 GC 10 years

02/26/2024 N - 400

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We just got a letter from USCIS titled "Courtesy Notice of Marital Bona Fides" and it's basically asking to submit evidence that we are still in a continued marital union for his I-751. Its asking for us to mail in.

tax transcripts

lease/mortgage

bills with both our names

letters from our employers

joint accounts 

but we already submitted that in is I-751 application last year. We filled out an N-400 application earlier this year with all that updated info, why would they need it again. Should I try to contact USCIS? Im guessing that agent doesn't have our N-400 info.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Tunes said:

I hope you hear back soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.