TD6886

221G (R2-E) and Blank Blue slip

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

So the After the Interview He got the first blue slip "R2-E" , we submitted all the documents requested, 1 week later we got a new blue slip "blank don't have any code" deliver to the house.

Is this mean we are done. is anyone have any input or experience or ever get this type of notice "blank not code R2-V, R2-E ...ect."

I look everywhere couldn't find any advised of what are we up to next and how long to get the final answer.

Thanks

R2-E.jpg

221G.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

No I did that, after I upload all the docs they send a letter said that they got it and they will contact when they have finish processing.

No further documents required.

• 1 month later...
Timeline
Just now, crdg1214 said:

How did you upload the documents? I have same problem, but where you respond to the R-2 it only allows you load 2 files. I need to load more than that. 
thank you. 

You Can't send everything like you bring to the interview. you have to make everything smaller and only send the important ( I know everything is important to us) you have to play with you pictures. you have to make 1 page with 6-pictures. it's a lot of photo shop,you have to scan and check the 2 files , add-in ....then ....remove some, it's a nightmare. good luck.

2 hours ago, TD6886 said:

You Can't send everything like you bring to the interview. you have to make everything smaller and only send the important ( I know everything is important to us) you have to play with you pictures. you have to make 1 page with 6-pictures. it's a lot of photo shop,you have to scan and check the 2 files , add-in ....then ....remove some, it's a nightmare. good luck.

Yes, that is what I am doing, it is very difficult!

But thanks for responding, appreciate it.

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 3/8/2024 at 11:22 AM, crdg1214 said:

Yes, that is what I am doing, it is very difficult!

But thanks for responding, appreciate it.

any update after the upload ?>

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Any updates on this @TD6886, were you eventually approved after submitting a Family Tree and other evidence? Not sure what other evidence the Consulate wanted. 

K-1 Journey:

Service Center: California Service Center

Transferred: No
U.S. Consulate: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I-129F Sent: December 04, 2023 

I-129F Received: December 07, 2023 

I-129F NOA1: December 11, 2023
I-129F RFE(s): None

I-129F NOA2: April 18, 2024
Case Sent to NVC: April 19, 2024 

NVC Case #, IIN, and BIN Assigned: May 7, 2024

Case Left NVC: May 21, 2024 

Consulate Received: May 23, 2024 

Packet 3 Received: June 2, 2024 

Packet 3 Sent: June 3, 2024 

Interview Date: September 30, 2024

Interview Result: Approved! 

Visa Received: October 5, 2024

Timeline
On 6/7/2024 at 5:04 PM, ToNhi said:

Any updates on this @TD6886, were you eventually approved after submitting a Family Tree and other evidence? Not sure what other evidence the Consulate wanted. 

Nope still waiting . How is your case moving ?

Timeline

@TD6886 Currently trying to schedule an interview at the consulate! Thanks, Yung! Hope all goes well!! Besides a Family Tree and a Relationship Timeline, are there any other evidences that you recommend we bring? Seems like the HCMC Embassy is a super pain currently and impossible to please if one did not frontload the I-129F petition with everything that they want. 

K-1 Journey:

Service Center: California Service Center

Transferred: No
U.S. Consulate: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I-129F Sent: December 04, 2023 

I-129F Received: December 07, 2023 

I-129F NOA1: December 11, 2023
I-129F RFE(s): None

I-129F NOA2: April 18, 2024
Case Sent to NVC: April 19, 2024 

NVC Case #, IIN, and BIN Assigned: May 7, 2024

Case Left NVC: May 21, 2024 

Consulate Received: May 23, 2024 

Packet 3 Received: June 2, 2024 

Packet 3 Sent: June 3, 2024 

Interview Date: September 30, 2024

Interview Result: Approved! 

Visa Received: October 5, 2024

Timeline
34 minutes ago, ToNhi said:

@TD6886 Currently trying to schedule an interview at the consulate! Thanks, Yung! Hope all goes well!! Besides a Family Tree and a Relationship Timeline, are there any other evidences that you recommend we bring? Seems like the HCMC Embassy is a super pain currently and impossible to please if one did not frontload the I-129F petition with everything that they want. 

A photo album that showcases the timeline of relationship seems to be really useful.  My fiancée's sister just went through an interview at the embassy.  This was for the spouse visa.  

Timeline
5 hours ago, Phamas said:

A photo album that showcases the timeline of relationship seems to be really useful.  My fiancée's sister just went through an interview at the embassy.  This was for the spouse visa.  

Every case is not the same. no one know what the embassy looking for, bring everything that you have and you are right if thing not upload in the I-129F much chance you will get the blue slip. 

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 1/25/2024 at 6:53 PM, Legend of Summer said:

They will likely call you and your spouse for a phone interview at the same time.  If that's the case, my advice is to go over the timeline with her/him.

and you are RIGHT , they called us

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.