bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
We are still waiting-----trying always to be the ever patient Alane & Ramzis :(:(

Don't worry Alane, I'm sure yours is in the mail. Afterforever, you and I called the same days and got the same touches and we got ours in the mail before you did is all. I just checked the website and it still says "pending". Just tell the mailman (person) to give you your NOA2 :)

I'm waiting right here with you, I won't leave you behind :)

K-1 Timeline:

May 31, 2007 - Mailed I-129F to Nebraska

Oct. 22, 2007 - NOA2 Hard Copy received!! No email/website update.

Nov. 16, 2007 - Paperwork found & received by NVC!

Jan. 7, 2008 - Finally got the interview date

Jan. 28, 2008 - Interview!! Approved!!!

Feb. 12, 2008 - Arrives in USA!!!

Feb. 18, 2008 - Wedding Day!!!!!!

Feb. 19, 2008 - Apply for SSN

AOS Timeline:

Mar. 12, 2008 - Packet mailed (AOS, EAD, & AP)

Mar. 12, 2008 - Husband's SSN arrives

Mar. 14, 2008 - AOS pkt was delivered at 7:52 AM & signed for by V BUSTAMANTE.

Mar. 18, 2008 - Check cashed!!

Mar. 21, 2008 - NOA's for AOS, EAD & I-131!! (Dated 3-18-08)

Mar. 31, 2008 - Can finally see AP & EAD online!!

Apr. 10, 2008 - Biometrics finished! Can finally see AOS online & EAD touch!

May 12, 2008 - Email: AP approved!!

May 14, 2008 - Email: EAD approved!!

May 16, 2008 - EAD card & AP in hand!!

Sept 19, 2008 - Interview letter - Oct. 24th - Seattle??

Oct. 21, 2008 - A Touch..WOW!! The interviewer must've put it on his/her desk!

Oct. 24, 2008 - Interview..now back to waiting!

Nov 13, 2008 - Approved! Card Production Ordered...finally!!

Nov 24, 2008 - Card arrives!!!!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Zambia
Timeline

Hey guys, I haven't really been following this thread. BUt congratulations to all the recent approvals, including afterforever!! Yeah to you, now can you throw some of that my way so that I can get mine..... :whistle: Okay, so the real reason why I'm posting is to ask if someone can make up a current list of people waiting for NOA2. Maybe there is one, if so can someone let me know. THanks have fun ya'll

Interview: 2008-02-21

Visa in hand: 2008-02-26

POE (NYC):2008-03-11

Wedding: 2008-04-11

AOS Interview Appointment 2008-12-08

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
We are still waiting-----trying always to be the ever patient Alane & Ramzis :(:(

Don't worry Alane, I'm sure yours is in the mail. Afterforever, you and I called the same days and got the same touches and we got ours in the mail before you did is all. I just checked the website and it still says "pending". Just tell the mailman (person) to give you your NOA2 :)

I'm waiting right here with you, I won't leave you behind :)

Thanks u2rsobad----I'm a little comforted to know that the website hasn't updated for you. I really hope my NOA2 is in the mail when I get home today. thanks for the encouragement----The patient one needs it, Alane & Ramzis :(:(

9/5/2004 met

7/4/2006 visited for 1 week in Russia (Independence Day!)

12/26/06 three week visit in the U.S.

4/6/07 He came to US for 6 glorious weeks

5/20/07 He returned to Ufa, RU

5/24/07 Mailed I-129F to NSC!!!!!

5/25/07 Received and signed for by F Heinauer, NSC

6/11/07 NOA1 (NEVER received hard copy)

8/23/07 Ramzis comes to America for another visit

10/02/07 Ramzis returns to Russia

11/06/07 NOA2 at LAST!!!

12/17/07 Received at NVC (at last!)

12/18/07 Sent to Moscow Embassy & New NVC Case Number

12/21/07 Received at 11:08 a.m. Moscow Embassy

1/25/08 Received packet from Embassy

03/07/08 Interview 8:00 a.m. Moscow Embassy! VISA APPROVED!!!

03/13/08 Visa in Hand

03/14/08 Flying to U.S. - Detroit POE

03/15/08 Our Wedding Day!

AOS Timeline

3/21/08 - Packet sent to Chicago Lockbox

3/24/08 - Packet received and signed for

3/28/08 - NOA1 received in the mail - EAD & AOS - check cashed

4/15/08 - Biometrics

5/5/08 - AOS interview notice received in the mail (will be in Detroit, June 12, 2008)

6/2/08 - EAD card ordered (CRIS email)

6/5/08 - EAD RECEIVED IN THE MAIL

6/12/08 - Permanent Resident APPROVAL! Green Card on the Way!

6/23/08 - Green Card Received!!!

Well it´s like that...the process is long and nobody likes this much waiting...but there are not too many lucky ones who get to be approved within a month by accident...so most of us are facing 5 or 6 months or so...so it´s whether you choose to get really anxious and sad about it or just try to stay positive...I choose to be positive although I keep watching the statistics and sometimes I go like :unsure::angry::blink::wacko::( but there´s no point staying like that...I don´t care if we have to change our wedding date...We wanna be together and we will no matter what any government thinks or says...even if they wouldn´t let us go get married in USA, we go do it somewhere else and we have no problem living together anywhere in the world as long as we can be together...Yeah sometimes I go cry for a while...but then I see no point in that so I go find something fun to do...and we as a couple have strong support in each other so it makes sad times easier...and so we stay positive and hope for the best ...there´s no harm in that and also helps others when they get to see someone still keeps being excited about every new day we have...we are alive, we try to stay healthy and happy...every new day we have here brings lotsa happiness in the form of approvals to somebody who was waiting for their approval as long as we are...so it´s good...I suppport others and hope they get their NOA2s really soon (us included hehe) :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Sooo :dance: I just counted it and if I am not mistaken I can see 33 approvals for the last week :dance::dance::dance: We have a winner yet? :P:D:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

YAY!!! I win $5 and the gummy bears!!!

I count 33 as well :dance::dance::dance::dance: thats WAY COOL!!!!!!

WOW!!! I now count 34! I'm amazed! :thumbs::dance:

Oh... Do I lose the gummy bears now?!

Stick me down for another 33 this week... I may have to increase the number next week as tbh I never thought it would be this quick in seeing that many approvals in a week - the positivity is obviously working :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

After browsing the forums more and more recently, I have to admit I'm rather curiously speculating on the NOA2s of ramzis51, Scott and Marta, and Tim Y. It's got to come through soon for all of you! So great to see it happen for u2rsobad and afterforever in the past few days. Hopefully CSC doesn't get all slow and completely useless again.

And all the touches Jamie76's (as a June filer) gotten lately have made me even more anticipative...

Edited by jentastic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Hey guys, I haven't really been following this thread. BUt congratulations to all the recent approvals, including afterforever!! Yeah to you, now can you throw some of that my way so that I can get mine..... :whistle: Okay, so the real reason why I'm posting is to ask if someone can make up a current list of people waiting for NOA2. Maybe there is one, if so can someone let me know. THanks have fun ya'll

Believe me, I have been sending out my mojo to both you and Ramzis. Hope you both get approved this week. :thumbs:

After browsing the forums more and more recently, I have to admit I'm rather curiously speculating on the NOA2s of ramzis51, Scott and Marta, and Tim Y. It's got to come through soon for all of you! So great to see it happen for u2rsobad and afterforever in the past few days. Hopefully CSC doesn't get all slow and completely useless again.

And all the touches Jamie76's (as a June filer) gotten lately have made me even more anticipative...

:thumbs::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: Just wishing there weren´t those 24 April and 59 May filers that are still waiting...when will you get out of our way? :P 111 June filers waiting for you to get out of our way :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Is anyone going to be doing a new list like the one the bszoom used to do??

Im sure that would be greatly appreciated by everyone on here! (If one kind person has the spare time needed to do it that is!!)

June 20th 2007.....I-129f Sent to CSC!

July 7th 2007....NOA1

November 8th....NOA2

December 8th.....Packet 3 Received (Sent back 10th)

January 8th.....Packet 4 Received

January 16th.....Interview in London

January 20th....Flight to AZ via JFK, received temp EAD

February 29th...Civil Ceremony

March 10th...I485, I765 & I131 sent to Chicago

March 22nd....Received NOA for I485, I131 & I765 (All dated March 18th)

March 24th....Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (dated March 20th)

April 7th...Request for Initial Evidence for I485 (Received in MO on the 10th)

April 9th....Biometrics Appointment

May 30th...EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approved

June 7th....Wedding!!

June 13th...EAD Card & AP in hand

September 22nd...AOS Interview - APPROVED!

Nov 21st...Card Production Ordered!

Nov 22nd...Welcome to America Letter Received

Nov 29th 2008...Green Card Received!!!

Aug 20th 2010...Mailed I-751 to CSC

Aug 23rd...Check Cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

That data is only as reliable as the people who update their timelines. I would guess most of the pre-May 25th CSC filers who are waiting on that list aren't still waiting in real life.

Visa took too long, grew apart and withdrew visa after six months.

well there are still people waiting from year 2006...we thought they just didn´t update their timelines, but they said they were still waiting...so ...no fun for them

Timeline

Thanks, jentastic. I'm still floating on cloud nine and waiting for ramzis and other May & early June filers to joing me :) (actually all filers, but those that have waited for what seems like forever to join first)

Come on CSC...keep the ball rolling!!! I have many friends here anxiously awaiting approvals!!

K-1 Timeline:

AOS Timeline:

Timeline
That data is only as reliable as the people who update their timelines. I would guess most of the pre-May 25th CSC filers who are waiting on that list aren't still waiting in real life.

Actually, most of the pre-May 25th filers are indeed still waiting. I've chatted with several of them and unfortuately they are waiting and trying their best to be patient. The same goes for those who filed at VSC.

K-1 Timeline:

AOS Timeline:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.