bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Decent day so far for CSC/NSC/TSC with 6 approvals dated 10/9. :)

Sent dates are 4/11 (RFE returned on 9/14), 5/7 (RFE returned on 10/5), 5/15, 5/15, 5/16, & 5/21.

VSC has another big zero. :crying:

Follow the link in my signature for details and the latest updates.

Maybe I counted wrong but I see 7 approvals on your list today.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent dates are 4/11 (RFE returned on 9/14), 5/7 (RFE returned on 10/5), 5/15, 5/15, 5/16, & 5/21.

You counted right. Another approval was added a few minutes ago. Sent date was 4/24 with no RFE. CSC is really having a great day!

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Timeline

You counted right. Another approval was added a few minutes ago. Sent date was 4/24 with no RFE. CSC is really having a great day!

I am going to be greedy and ask for ten more today. :thumbs:

I am going to be greedy and ask for ten more today. :thumbs:

Now they are up to 8 for 10/9. The most recent sent their petition on 5/14.

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Switzerland
Timeline

WABADABADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

After 4 touches in a row and no email, we actually had been approved on 10/05 after 153 days since filing (NOA1 from CSC, filed directly, on 05/29). I just found that out in opening my snail mail tonight coming back from work.

I am happy to leave this forum (actively at least) and heading to the NVC one...

Good luck everybody.

Stephan

Edited by bozzo

Our AOS Timeline:

01/24/08 Sent AOS, EAD, AP Documents

02/01/08 $1010 check cashed

02/07/08 Receipt Notices for all 3 applications with MSC numbers

03/14/08 AP approved

03/28/08 AP in hand

and waiting...

Our K-1 timeline:

05/08/07 I-129F Received

10/10/07 reception of NOA2

11/05/07 case sent by NVC to Bern (31 days since NOA2). Sibylle will be contacted once they physically receive the file. Getting prepared for the interview...

11/26/07 Interview scheduled PASSED!!!

11/30/06 Visa in hands!!!!!!!

10/20/07 Sibylle lands at LAX for good (aside for a round-trip to Bern for the interview when it eventually comes) on a 3 months VWP...

12/09/07 Sibylle lands back in LA

12/24/07 Administrative marriage in the US!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Hey! Charles and Karina were approved today (filed 05-18) :thumbs::dance: That´s great! Congratulations :D

So maybe they aren´t having a day off after all...or how else is that possible? Anyway, my crazy hopes and suggestions are: the rest of May filers should get approved this week, June filers the next week and since there are less June filers then the week after they should start July filers :D:thumbs:

I'd be jealous they got approved in a week and it took us all 4 months! but just cause we suffered doesn't mean they have too!!!! (although in reality they have been waiting a while as well) there is always wishfull thinkin!!!! but for sure all us May Filers this week!!!!!!!

I'm thinking of calling today----Did you call and use the so-called RFE trick? or what?

Still no touch, no NOA1, no NOTHING-----I am very encouraged to see that they are working on applications submitted on the 24th-----Gosh----that's us!!!! The ever patient Alane and Ramzis.

Alane and Ramzis,

Thats exactly what I used, the RFE trick and was extremely polite with the lady that picked up the phone. Asked her how she was doing etc. I told her that my friend was a lawyer and advised me that if my cased hadn't been looked at in this amount of time I had an RFE, and I was curious what that was so I could prepare the documents. And any help would be great! and after a few minutes and a few holds she told me that they were workin on cases for the 24th of May! BUT dont let this get your hopes up because someone else on VJ was told they were working on cases submitted on a different date so i think this can still vary from 3 to 5 days or so!

good luck with the RFE trick and please post what info (if any) you may get!!!!!! thanks! :thumbs:

I called today and tried that RFE trick and got a very polite lady on the phone at CSC. She pulled up my file and said that they were still working on March and to give mine 3 more months.... :crying: . I asked if it would be approved sooner and she said maybe that they were working full staff to try to catch up due to the loads of filers they got before the fees went up. I figured all she looked at was what we can see on the USCIS site because she repeated everything we all know. On a good note she said she didn't see any RFE's on my file...I told her that was wonderful considering I haven't been touched since they sent me my NOA1. Ohhhhhhhhhh Lord give me strength and patience!! :wacko:

Timeline

After 4 touches in a row and no email, we actually had been approved on 10/05 after 153 days since filing (NOA1 from CSC, filed directly, on 05/29). I just found that out in opening my snail mail tonight coming back from work.

I am happy to leave this forum (actively at least) and heading to the NVC one...

Good luck everybody.

Stephan

Congratulations, you are on your way.. Must be nice. :thumbs: Come USCIS give us more today!!

Edited by afterforever

:dance::dance::dance: Woooohoooooo!!!!!!! That´s some action going on! :D:thumbs::dance::dance::dance:

:dance::dance::dance: Let´s go CSC (&VSC)!!! :dance::dance::dance:

I´m thinking StillThePrettiest is not gonna win this week´s sweepstakes :D:whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I'm thinking the same thing :lol:

funny how happy that thought makes me ;)

so - eight for the 10th, 5 for the 8th (and a little sneaky one for the 5th that we didn't know about - congrats, bozzo! :) )

13 so far this week, and two days of adjudicating to go! woohoo!

doing mighty fine, CSC! keep it going! :thumbs:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Good luck everybody.

Stephan

Congratulations, you are on your way.. Must be nice. :thumbs: Come USCIS give us more today!!

I am waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting as patiently as EVER!!! The patient one Alane & Ramzis

9/5/2004 met

7/4/2006 visited for 1 week in Russia (Independence Day!)

12/26/06 three week visit in the U.S.

4/6/07 He came to US for 6 glorious weeks

5/20/07 He returned to Ufa, RU

5/24/07 Mailed I-129F to NSC!!!!!

5/25/07 Received and signed for by F Heinauer, NSC

6/11/07 NOA1 (NEVER received hard copy)

8/23/07 Ramzis comes to America for another visit

10/02/07 Ramzis returns to Russia

11/06/07 NOA2 at LAST!!!

12/17/07 Received at NVC (at last!)

12/18/07 Sent to Moscow Embassy & New NVC Case Number

12/21/07 Received at 11:08 a.m. Moscow Embassy

1/25/08 Received packet from Embassy

03/07/08 Interview 8:00 a.m. Moscow Embassy! VISA APPROVED!!!

03/13/08 Visa in Hand

03/14/08 Flying to U.S. - Detroit POE

03/15/08 Our Wedding Day!

AOS Timeline

3/21/08 - Packet sent to Chicago Lockbox

3/24/08 - Packet received and signed for

3/28/08 - NOA1 received in the mail - EAD & AOS - check cashed

4/15/08 - Biometrics

5/5/08 - AOS interview notice received in the mail (will be in Detroit, June 12, 2008)

6/2/08 - EAD card ordered (CRIS email)

6/5/08 - EAD RECEIVED IN THE MAIL

6/12/08 - Permanent Resident APPROVAL! Green Card on the Way!

6/23/08 - Green Card Received!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

good to see the approval of yesterday and today :thumbs:

Can't wait for them to start July fillers!

September 2006 : first meeting in US for a month ,after on year of communication

April 2007 :Second meeting in Us for a month

June 2007: we engaged our lawyers

17 July 2007 : I-129F send to USCIS California center

22 July 2007 : [1st NOA

16 September 2007 : Half of the waiting time done 60 days

09/22/2007 : day 66 what a long time still to wait........

11/29/2007 : NOA2 YEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

03 January 2008 : Package 3 fromthe embassy

17 January 2008 : Medical examination

03 Febuary 2008 / Package 4

17 MARCH INTERVIEW

25 MARCH APPROVED GOT MY K1

05/17/2007: we hope this will be our wedding day.......

dreams are made to come true, Cyril & I are made to be together

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.