bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

HELL OTHERE CAN YOU TELL ME PLZ WERE DID YOU GET THAT LIST LOL I MEAN LMY FIANCE FILED FOR E HER NAME AND MINE NOT THERE THAT IS SCARE TELL E P¨LZZ

Jolies, that's a really old list and nobody really maintains these lists by hand anymore. Check out Igor's list for the most current timeline info. The link is in my signature.

EDIT: Oh, also fill out your timeline if you want your name to show up on the list. That link is also in my signature. :)

:lol: So much patience :D

:whistle: I think Sara and myself are trying to reach the 200 days ......then we might get a prize (refund of fee? expedite interview? nice bouquet of flower from USCIS when landing at POE ? .......) :dance: Hang on Sara ...you are nearly there :star:

(F)

I have a very serious question...........after all this hard time they are giving over just the application approval.......do u think they will give us a hard time for nvc and also the interview?????? or do u think that what ever they decided was something that required more time to look at will have been resolved and we wont have a hard time with the rest of the journey.......yup my mind is having too much time to think.....and yup its running on the dark side today but what do u honestly think???????

sara

I think you'll be fine - a-jeanne had a hellish wait as well (checks spreadsheet) 206 days to be precise and she didn't know what was going on at all... She got her NOA2 on 31st Jan and was approved at interview yesterday :)

CBR took 234 days for her NOA2 and sent her packet 3 back on 31st March so hopefully she will get some news soon :D

Keep smiling - you'll get there if you have faith :)

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think you'll be fine - a-jeanne had a hellish wait as well (checks spreadsheet) 206 days to be precise and she didn't know what was going on at all... She got her NOA2 on 31st Jan and was approved at interview yesterday :)

CBR took 234 days for her NOA2 and sent her packet 3 back on 31st March so hopefully she will get some news soon :D

Keep smiling - you'll get there if you have faith :)

Thank you.........im so close to that 200th day since noa1........each day is wow i cant even describe it........but its people like u and a few others that keep me going..........i asked my moms to check my hair to see if any gray started to set in yet lol.............but nope none........seriously i have to say i now know kind of what my mom went thru trying to get me into the states from Guatemala when i was a baby.......took her 6 and 1/2 months..........and she keeps telling keep praying.......it will happen and when u go to the airport to bring Perviz home it will feel like a dream one u will not wake up from..... :yes:

i will say a prayer for CBR........

estadia I hope you have good news soon....

I'm stuck in RFE limbo at the moment.....found out after a call to CSC today it can take up to 3 weeks after the mailroom timestamps your RFE before it makes it to the desk of the officer assigned to the case....absolutely ridiculous!

Debbie & Barry

K-1 Timeline:

10-29-2007 Sent I 129-F to CSC

10-31-2007 I 129-F received CSC 9:48 AM

11-02-2007 NOA-1

11-07-2007 check cashed!

11-09-2007 NOA-1 hard copy received

3-11-08 RFE

3-17-08 RFE received by mail

3-22-08 RFE reply sent from England

4-09-08 RFE received CSC case resumed

4-18-08 NOA2 by email (after 172 days)

4-24-08 NOA2 hard copy

5-01-08 NVC received

5-02-08 case forwarded to US Embassy London

5-07-08 received by London Embassy

5-08-08 Packet 3 sent from Embassy

5-15-08 Packet 3 mailed recorded delivery

5-21-08 Packet 3 received US Embassy London

6-02-08 Medical

6-13-08 packet 4 received

7-01-08 Interview London Embassy Approved!

7-04-08 Visa in hand! hurray!

7-13-08 POE Cleveland, OH

9-23-08 (AOS package sent)

9-29-08 NOA received I-485, I-131, I-765

10-21-08 biometrics appt

12-12-08 EAD and AP received by mail!

2-04-2009 AOS approved!

2-12-2009 card received

11-05-2010 I-751 mailed to CSC

11-08-2010 received CS, NOA1 date

12-20-10 biometrics

02-09-11 ROC approved

02-14-11 Greencard received!

Timeline
estadia I hope you have good news soon....

I'm stuck in RFE limbo at the moment.....found out after a call to CSC today it can take up to 3 weeks after the mailroom timestamps your RFE before it makes it to the desk of the officer assigned to the case....absolutely ridiculous!

Thank you.......Im sorry about the RFE i will pray hard for u and ur right that is ridiculous but i seem to remember some others that got RFE and it was only a matter of a few days until their case was resumed .......i wish i could remember whos cases it was ........but maybe some else does..........and can give u a better time than three weeks.......that should be criminal......... :angry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Man oh man I am wishing us ALL luck! Come on NOA2's from CSC let's get going!!!!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Bump

Mike and Mely

Met online -6/10/07

Met in Philippines-11/10/07

I-129F mailed -11/23/07

NOA2 -5/09/08

USEM recieved -5/28/08

Medical test -6/16/08 PASSED

Interview -6/23/08 APPROVED

Visa in hand -7/04/08

Flight to USA -7/09/08

Married -7/31/08

AOS Sent -8/24/08

Biometrics -9/20/08

EAD received -11/16/08

Green Card Ordered-2/13/09

Timeline
I hope this is NOA2, estadia! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :thumbs:

thank you we need fingers crossed, prayers, happy thoughts what ever anyone wants to send us today we are both pretty mmm messed up most the time one of has a positive out look but today neither of us can seem to squeeze any positive anything out other than i love u and miss u..............

Timeline
ive seen some late November filers have been approved......I got my NOA1 Dec 10, 2007 and im still waiting for my NOA2..... hope will get it soon...

there have been some dec ones i dont remember who but there have been some...........i hope u get urs soon also

sara

Edited by estadia

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
ive seen some late November filers have been approved......I got my NOA1 Dec 10, 2007 and im still waiting for my NOA2..... hope will get it soon...

there have been some dec ones i dont remember who but there have been some...........i hope u get urs soon also

sara

There have been about a dozen approved so far - but then as everyone knows, approvals have slowed down tremendously. It is nice, though, to see that some July holdovers were finally approved (looking at Igor's last 20 list). Send the good mojo to the CSC and lets get things rolling again!

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Congratulations to Jean & Bob, July filers who were approved at the end of March (but just updated their timeline) and to mayet & lee, November filers. :thumbs:

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.