bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Any tips for getting your loved ones out of the former category? Alex has a masters in moping! :P

Stay busy. It's a simple (and complicated) as that, really. Constantly worrying and obsessing will only make the time go by slower. And above all, stay positive. We all have our down moments, but staying constantly down is not only unproductive, but a waste of energy. The waiting is really only as hard as we make it.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find taking joy in other people's happiness helps as well - seeing people "getting there" although bittersweet also proves that there is a light at the end of the tunnel - there are people who filed in July who have some *really* painful and long-winded stories and most of them are almost at the end of their K-1 journey now - seeing them at that stage almost makes me feel like a mother hen :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I get angry with myself when I get really pathetic and so I remind myself of all the people who have waited much longer than we have and have managed to get through it, which is really comforting because I figure if they can do it then so can we! This waiting business would be much harder without all the people here.

Settling into married life

Waiting on the EAD, AP, and AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Oh yes it def helps to see the people that have been having these long miserable waits but it also kinda makes me nervous haha! I of course like I am sure all of you would prefer to be in the class of the super fast progress peeps! But yes knowing we CAN do this and make it helps! You all have been so wonderful and I just joined not even a week ago!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Hey Everyone,

It's sad I have to bump this from page three - CSC has slowed to a crawl but my thoughts are with everyone still waiting for that magic NOA2. Rest assured, once that drops onto your matt you very quickly forget all the stresses and strains the waiting heaps on your shoulders.

Good Luck.

R

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Timeline
Hey Everyone,

It's sad I have to bump this from page three - CSC has slowed to a crawl but my thoughts are with everyone still waiting for that magic NOA2. Rest assured, once that drops onto your matt you very quickly forget all the stresses and strains the waiting heaps on your shoulders.

Good Luck.

R

No kidding hopefully springtime makes the CSC start cruising through some of these approvals!!! Good luck all!!!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hey Everyone,

Good Luck.

R

No kidding hopefully springtime makes the CSC start cruising through some of these approvals!!! Good luck all!!!

lol let me see we planned a thanksgiving wedding......then dec wedding........then spring time wedding........soon summer will come i wonder if it will be done by dec this year?.......oh man i really am hating csc today......... :whistle:

Edited by estadia

Timeline
Hey Everyone,

Good Luck.

R

lol let me see we planned a thanksgiving wedding......then dec wedding........then spring time wedding........soon summer will come i wonder if it will be done by dec this year?.......oh man i really am hating csc today......... :whistle:

Awww Estadia I feel for u big time! Your luck feels like it is gonna be mine I tell ya! I sure hope you get your approval ASAP!!!!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Awww Estadia I feel for u big time! Your luck feels like it is gonna be mine I tell ya! I sure hope you get your approval ASAP!!!!

thank you very much........ :whistle: i used to wonder what the term blubbering idiot meant.........i now know exactly what it means and how a person gets to that point lol :) deal wish csc and its automatic personality change lol

A big well done to John and Ciela who got their NOA2 today - JULY filers ... phew!!!

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Timeline

Congratulations to John and Celia :dance:

Laurence

10/15/2007 NOA1

04/29/2008 RFE by email

05/03/2008 RFE hard copy received

Reply to RFE sent 05/05/2008

RFE received at CSC 05/06/2008

NOA2 05/15/2008

NOA2 hard copy 05/19/2008

Packet 3 received 06/09/2008

Packet 3 completed and sent 06/10/2008

Medical 06/11/2008

Packet 3 received @ Embassy 06/12/2008

Packet 4 07/03/2008

Interview 07/17/2008

POE 07/31/2008

Wedding 08/08/2008

Timeline

Well, it is getting harder everyday...but I am still here and holding up :thumbs: it is my SO birthday today so hope that might bring us luck :star:

And thanks for asking Sara, hope your turn comes soon also

(F)

Laurence

10/15/2007 NOA1

04/29/2008 RFE by email

05/03/2008 RFE hard copy received

Reply to RFE sent 05/05/2008

RFE received at CSC 05/06/2008

NOA2 05/15/2008

NOA2 hard copy 05/19/2008

Packet 3 received 06/09/2008

Packet 3 completed and sent 06/10/2008

Medical 06/11/2008

Packet 3 received @ Embassy 06/12/2008

Packet 4 07/03/2008

Interview 07/17/2008

POE 07/31/2008

Wedding 08/08/2008

Yay for the July Filers!! :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.