bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

Ok well now I am just waiting on Jeremy's tax returns to get to me so I can send off my packet 3 at last!!!!! I so don't trust the USPS or I would send it already...

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Everyone,

Let's hope this is the week for us ... 191 days now since we sent off our application.

I know I've turned into a bit of a moaner of late, I promise to be more positive in future.

Maybe it's cos I've swore of alcohol for Lent ... roll on Easter.

R

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Hey Everyone,

Let's hope this is the week for us ... 191 days now since we sent off our application.

I know I've turned into a bit of a moaner of late, I promise to be more positive in future.

R

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for this week Eli!....and all the rest of us that have been waiting so long!

Debbie & Barry

K-1 Timeline:

10-29-2007 Sent I 129-F to CSC

10-31-2007 I 129-F received CSC 9:48 AM

11-02-2007 NOA-1

11-07-2007 check cashed!

11-09-2007 NOA-1 hard copy received

3-11-08 RFE

3-17-08 RFE received by mail

3-22-08 RFE reply sent from England

4-09-08 RFE received CSC case resumed

4-18-08 NOA2 by email (after 172 days)

4-24-08 NOA2 hard copy

5-01-08 NVC received

5-02-08 case forwarded to US Embassy London

5-07-08 received by London Embassy

5-08-08 Packet 3 sent from Embassy

5-15-08 Packet 3 mailed recorded delivery

5-21-08 Packet 3 received US Embassy London

6-02-08 Medical

6-13-08 packet 4 received

7-01-08 Interview London Embassy Approved!

7-04-08 Visa in hand! hurray!

7-13-08 POE Cleveland, OH

9-23-08 (AOS package sent)

9-29-08 NOA received I-485, I-131, I-765

10-21-08 biometrics appt

12-12-08 EAD and AP received by mail!

2-04-2009 AOS approved!

2-12-2009 card received

11-05-2010 I-751 mailed to CSC

11-08-2010 received CS, NOA1 date

12-20-10 biometrics

02-09-11 ROC approved

02-14-11 Greencard received!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hey Everyone,

R

wow long time our prayers are with u i hope u are approved right away :)

191 days now since we sent off our application.

That will be will 161 days ... lol ... the veil of tears had clouded my eyes ...

And my heart truly goes out to those waiting much much longer ... I love seeing July and August filers getting their NOA2's, genuinely!!!

Edited by Eli the Barrowboy

i-710 Process

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I like seeing ANY approvals coming out of CSC, but always feel particularly happy for people who've been waiting over five months!!! I just hope the approvals keep coming at a steady rate so that people aren't kept apart from each other for too long.

*fingers crossed for this week being a good one*

Settling into married life

Waiting on the EAD, AP, and AOS

Hey Everyone,

R

You're from Ireland, right? And you swore off alcohol for Lent?! Are you *sure* you're Irish?!?!?!?!

Defo needs to be your turn soon - I can't believe that it has crept up to October filers already... I still think "wow - an October filer has been approved" before realising that it is in fact March now :blush: I don't know where the time has gone...

Wonder if there will be a nice surprise for me in the mail when I get home...

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

"You're from Ireland, right? And you swore off alcohol for Lent?! Are you *sure* you're Irish?!?!?!?!"

Lol ... yes, I know, I know ... it's hard to believe but I haven't had a drink since January. And, for the record, I'd sell my granny for a pint of Guinness right now.

Mercedes goes back to the US this weekend for Easter so we are going out Thursday night and I think a snifter of port shall be in order. I'm sure God will forgive me one transgression.

Oh, that and the #### off bottle of champers that's awaiting our NOA2.

R

i-710 Process

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Hi Eli, I didn't get my NOA2 at all it just went straight to NVC letter and today I received my packet 3, I hope that it will work this way for you too. Keep positive because It will happen! Angela xxx

Edited by JJ's Gal

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Well the first of the weekend notifications is starting to trickle through......

Congratulations to Angela & Jeff (JJ's Girl :secret: )- March 3 approval, September filers, who updated their timeline today.

Obi wan, where are you?

Edited by BlakeandOlha

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

It's a little disconcerting that JJ's Girl didn't receive USCIS notification of the NOA2, I hope this isn't a common occurence coming out of CSC.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Hi Eli, I didn't get my NOA2 at all it just went straight to NVC letter and today I received my packet 3, I hope that it will work this way for you too. Keep positive because It will happen! Angela xxx

Oh if only. I read your post about that and was waiting with baited for the postman ever since ... Oh, if only ... well done to you guys though.

And Wales were soooooo lucky on Saturday ... what with using our cast-off team coach and all that!!!!

i-710 Process

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Timeline
It's a little disconcerting that JJ's Girl didn't receive USCIS notification of the NOA2, I hope this isn't a common occurence coming out of CSC.

Hi I haven't received any emails regarding acceptance of my petition and its forwarding to the NVC, there have been no touches since I sent my I-129F into CSC. I have been sitting here worried silly that something terrible was wrong. Then we received the NVC letter the 3rd March stating that the petition would be sent to London within the next week, then I got home today and found packet 3 sitting on my hallway carpet. It has been a long difficult wait (166 days from filing), but the end of this rocky road is sort of in sight. At least there may be a little hope for the others who have been waiting way-too-long that the next thing they hear may be from the NVC or their consulate. I send all my hopes and prayers to those of you still waiting. Angela x

Timeline

Oh if only. I read your post about that and was waiting with baited for the postman ever since ... Oh, if only ... well done to you guys though.

And Wales were soooooo lucky on Saturday ... what with using our cast-off team coach and all that!!!!

Maybe some of that Welsh luck and charm rubbed off on my petition.....and here's a little prayer for the Welsh rugby team...GO ON BOYS the 5 nations is within your grasp! (now now no funny comments about the Welsh rugby team's lack of flair this past 2 years or so) :whistle:

Edited by JJ's Gal

GO ON BOYS the 5 nations is within your grasp!

Well we'll leave the 5 nations to the Welsh boyos and we will claim the SIX nations for ourselves ... lol ... sorry I couldn't resist!!!

R

i-710 Process

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.