bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good night folks - let's hope for more good news NOA2 wise by morning ...

Mercedes and I just watched a film called King of California which is just beautiful ... I urge you all to rent it ... still got dewy eyes here ...

R & M

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Received NOA2 Today!! Almost exactly 7 months from when they received the petition.

1 RFE

1 NOID

Fvucking eh it feels like a ton of bricks have been lifted off of my shoulders.

Filed: Timeline
Received NOA2 Today!! Almost exactly 7 months from when they received the petition.

1 RFE

1 NOID

Fvucking eh it feels like a ton of bricks have been lifted off of my shoulders.

Great news, especially since your file is one of the stragglers! Let's hope the rest of the June filers were in the same box. :)

Oh that is such good news!!! Huge gratzies to you!!! Not wanting to put a damper on things but don't be surprised if it takes a month for CSC to send your case to NVC - although a month is nothing compared to the wait you just had :D

Glad to see someone is alive in there!!

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Congrats to everybody that got approved over the passed few days! Glad to finally see August Filers being approved (update your timelines asap please,it helps all!) !!!!!!

Got one question though,CSC has updated their Processing Times finally.Says July 19th,which is a great thing cause that means the backlog is damn near OVER WITH,but my question is do they g by received date or by Noa1 date?

Anyone?

Eerybdy have a great weekend and lets hope for lots of NOA 2's next week.

Oh and STP,when are you gonna do the new list?? You know I'm always the first one to ask.....but I can't help it it simply makes me and my SO feel so much better to see how we are moving up.

Thanks

Nat

Met on May 17,2005

Got engaged on Sep 15th,2006

Came to the US for good on Jan 27th,2009

and we got married on March 28th,2009

GOD , grant me the serenity

to accept the things I can not change

the courage to change the things I can

and the wisdom to know the difference!

The service centers go by received date.

And Igor of "Egor and Elina" fame (Thursday nights on NBC!) put together an online version of StP's list, which you can see here. Oooh, and it looks like he's been working on it and prettifying it! Nice job Igor!

(and zomg now that USCIS have updated processing times, I'm a double-digit midget at position 94 on the list. Woot! Go me! :) )

Edited by mox

CSC has updated their Processing Times finally.Says July 19th,which is a great thing cause that means the backlog is damn near OVER WITH,but my question is do they g by received date or by Noa1 date?

Anyone?

Ahhh the eternal question... :whistle:

More fool me updating our July spreadsheet manually... *still* can't figure out why I can't freeze the panes... :(

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I'm sorry Mox,but gor uses a different date system than STP and I got used to her lists.On her's we were 154 on 1/20/08 on Igor's we are 148 now.Ya still 6 up but somehow I don't think that we would be 148 on STP's list.......????

Ya VERY impatient here.

Nat

Met on May 17,2005

Got engaged on Sep 15th,2006

Came to the US for good on Jan 27th,2009

and we got married on March 28th,2009

GOD , grant me the serenity

to accept the things I can not change

the courage to change the things I can

and the wisdom to know the difference!

Well done to the recent August filers ....

Fiance Visa Joke #123,456

As you may know I bought Mercedes a little Daschund puppy for Christmas and we are bringing him to the USA when we move, he's called Vincent. We have to get him a pet passport (radies shots, etc) and I was wondering out loud, as we are getting a K-1 visa, does he need a K-9 visa? Geddit, K-9, canine??? Ok, so maybe this waiting has touched me ....

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

LMAO - yeah but it still made me laugh :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

I'm sorry Mox,but gor uses a different date system than STP and I got used to her lists.On her's we were 154 on 1/20/08 on Igor's we are 148 now.Ya still 6 up but somehow I don't think that we would be 148 on STP's list.......????

Ya VERY impatient here.

Nat

Considering the lack of granularity for approvals, I'm not sure the dates used matters much. If you take a look at the latest CSC approvals they're across the board. Have to say though, I miss seeing StP's little monobrow around here. Come back StP!! COME BACK!!!! :crying:

Fiance Visa Joke #123,456

Oh. Ouch. That just hurt. :D

By the way, another CSC approval as of just a few minutes ago. Congratulations Brian and Nate!!!

Edited by mox

Kewlies! When did they file?

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.