bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Nothing again from USCIS. This is getting so hopeless. And it doesn't help that I am very upset at Phil tonight. He called at work at 4:55 to tell me that he will call me in about a half an hour. Well, no word. I am so pi$$ed at him. I know that he fell asleep and this has happened so many times before. I just feel forgotten. I'm hurt - again. He tells me that he's tired and I tell him not to stay up until 11:30 to talk to me but he insists but then he falls asleep. What do I do? I just want to ignore him for a couple of days........Help? Anyone?

And a-jeanne, didn't mean to ignore you. Somehow I overlooked your post, I'm sorry. Just want to say that I hope you can get it worked out with him. Obviously he cares enough about you to lose so much sleep talking to you into the night, so at least there's that. Hang in there kiddo, this process seems like it takes forver, but once it's over you'll have the rest of your lives to be together. Be strong, and keep in mind that Phil's just a guy. We're all kinda cavemen, really. ;)

(F)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Oh and holy ZOMG, there's yet another CSC approval. Jan & Tim, congratulations!! Go CSC go!

Congrats to them too!

This is interesting. This is one of those timelines that has no profile linked to it's name. It also doesn't have a timeline linked icon either.

So maybe those are not just (possibly) deleted profiles, but also the timelines with no profiles asscociated with them?

Check my always up to date List of I-129F filers waiting for NOA2s. Now with some statistics. The data is from the VJ.com timelines.

I-129F Timeline

06/Aug/2007 I-129F sent to CSC, 24/Jan/2008 NOA2 171 days, 27/Feb/2008 Interview, 05/Mar/2008 Arrived together to US; POE SFO, 13/Mar/2008 Married!

10/May/2008 Our daughter Sophia was born, weighing in at 3.895kg (8lb 9.4oz) and 53.5 cm long (21.06").

AOS Timeline

01/Jul/2008 Mailed AOS, EAD, and AP docs, 08/Jul/2008 NOA1 for I-485, I-765, and I-130, 29/Jul/2008 Biometrics, 22/Oct/2008 AOS interview, 04/Nov/2008 Green card received!

Igor/Игорь 3dflags_usa0001-0002a.gif & 3dflags_rus0001-0002a.gif Элина/Elina

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Please please please let this be the start of a flurry of approvals! Igor that list is great and low maintenance too. Thanks so much for taking the trouble to do that.

Looks to me like they're working gradually through the July filers who received late NOA1's. I've noticed a few with August notice dates being approved lately. However, that doesn't explain why there are still June and July filers with June/July NOA1's waiting.

Audrey, hang in there. You'll feel a whole lot less stressed when you get your NOA2. Hopefully CSC are gaining momentum and you'll see yours very soon. I wouldn't give him too hard a time about it. Jesse and I only talk 3 or 4 days out of 7 these days because of the time difference and work commitments. It took a while for us to iron that out and we argued a little when he returned to college in September and I was waiting up late so I could call him. After a week or two of getting tired, cranky and biting each others heads off we realised there was no real benefit to either of us by getting stressed about what we can't change. He clearly wanted to talk to you when he called at work. I'm sure he is not being thoughtless about it. Hang in there :)

Edited by babblesgirl

Nothing again from USCIS. This is getting so hopeless. And it doesn't help that I am very upset at Phil tonight. He called at work at 4:55 to tell me that he will call me in about a half an hour. Well, no word. I am so pi$$ed at him. I know that he fell asleep and this has happened so many times before. I just feel forgotten. I'm hurt - again. He tells me that he's tired and I tell him not to stay up until 11:30 to talk to me but he insists but then he falls asleep. What do I do? I just want to ignore him for a couple of days........Help? Anyone?

Awww hun - I know how you feel - sometimes not seeing your OH is better than spending time "with" them online/phone etc - I used to be realyl clingy online and things and now I am like I couldn't care less!!! Sometimes I want time for me where I can look forward to being together properly and for real instead of this pretending half-life where you stare at a 2x2inch image of your OH... not really all that great - so much so that Jeremy and I haven't even used webcams since he left in December :P

Maybe you should make some plans for you - plan a couple of evenings just for you, or a weekend just for you :) Maybe one evening you can get together with your girlfriends, another evening you could do something nice with the kids - just take time to enjoy living and remember why you love each other. I became so miserable and down all the time I turned into someone else and that wasn't the person Jeremy fell in love with. Ok we all have our ups and downs and we all have our bad days but try and remember that you have to have a life for *you* as well as waiting to be with him...

I think as soon as you realise you have to do things to make yourself happy as well as spend time "with" your OH and as soon as you take steps to do these things that you enjoy, the sooner you will relax a bit more and find some peace :)

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

3 approvals - yeah baby!!!! Now, where did I leave that Cuban passport of mine!!!

Come on CSC!!!

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Haha - yeah I wonder how long it takes to get a Cuba passport and if you could shorten the process by filing via Cuba :whistle:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

And a-jeanne, didn't mean to ignore you. Somehow I overlooked your post, I'm sorry. Just want to say that I hope you can get it worked out with him. Obviously he cares enough about you to lose so much sleep talking to you into the night, so at least there's that. Hang in there kiddo, this process seems like it takes forver, but once it's over you'll have the rest of your lives to be together. Be strong, and keep in mind that Phil's just a guy. We're all kinda cavemen, really. ;)

(F)

THANK YOU MOX. Congratulations, you are my new counselor - ha ha. I know that men are men and yes, he thinks the whole world of me and yes, he feels awful. We'll get through it. Thanks again. :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If they can fast-track an approval in one-week I wonder what's taking them so long getting caught up on the backlog?

Settling into married life

Waiting on the EAD, AP, and AOS

Oh and holy ZOMG, there's yet another CSC approval. Jan & Tim, congratulations!! Go CSC go!

Congrats to them too!

This is interesting. This is one of those timelines that has no profile linked to it's name. It also doesn't have a timeline linked icon either.

So maybe those are not just (possibly) deleted profiles, but also the timelines with no profiles asscociated with them?

I got to thinking that linkless profiles may be profiles that have been set to "private." But looking at my own profile, I'm danged if I can find a way to make it private. So still a mystery. Hopefully someone with a linkless profile will drop by and reveal their secret. :)

If they can fast-track an approval in one-week I wonder what's taking them so long getting caught up on the backlog?

Well it probably goes something like this: Mailroom sees Cuba petition, runs it straight into a manager's hands. Manager tells employee xyz to stop whatever they were doing (Tetris anyone? :) ) and process app immediately. I think the average petition, once it's on someone's desk takes less than 2 hours to adjudicate, so as long as nothing was amiss, rubber stampy in under 2 hours and away they go. Not a way to run every petition, but it sure got the job done on that one. :)

Yeah but it does make you wonder if they can't give the early petitions a bit more priority... I still maintain it wouldn't be so bad if CSC was just working at the same speed as VSC...

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Yeah but it does make you wonder if they can't give the early petitions a bit more priority... I still maintain it wouldn't be so bad if CSC was just working at the same speed as VSC...

Oh absolutely. This has been one of my biggest gripes from the start. Just the fact that CSC send petitions in bulk to NVC while VSC sends them individually tells me that internal work flows are not consistent between the 2 service centers. This is a huge waste of resources and we start to see the type of discrepancies we're seeing now. I can only speculate as to what the other differences are, but clearly there's a big management problem at both service centers. There's no excuse for the wild discrepancies we see between the two centers.

THANK YOU MOX. Congratulations, you are my new counselor - ha ha. I know that men are men and yes, he thinks the whole world of me and yes, he feels awful. We'll get through it. Thanks again. :thumbs:

That's me...Timeline Police and Couples Therapist. Unfortunately they still won't let me carry a gun or write prescriptions. Does that seem right to you?

I hate it when you see things so poorly managed - kinda wants to make me get in there and sort it out myself... so tempted to get a job at CSC and show them how it's done :lol:

Of course if they are having any issues like we are here in work at the moment then I can understand... some IT technician has pulled out a plug by mistake so we have no system and can't do any work for the next 20-25 minutes - by then it will be home time practically!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.