bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

Love NorCal - so pretty and leafy and nice. Fell in love with Shasta, want to go to Sacramento because we drove through on the 5 and it just looked so nice... Still lots of NorCal I want to see :D Good excuse for a visit when I move!!!

Oh - just had a thought moxie - we can go on random road trips - meet at a central point then caravan 'round a few states as a foursome - would be awesome... we can collect other people if they want to join as well - would be a VJ caravan!! w00t!! :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Love NorCal - so pretty and leafy and nice. Fell in love with Shasta, want to go to Sacramento because we drove through on the 5 and it just looked so nice... Still lots of NorCal I want to see :D Good excuse for a visit when I move!!!

No offense to those from Sacramento, but I've never been to enamored of the city. Too dry, too hot, and too far from the ocean. I'm originally from Denver, so if I'm going to be in Cali, dangit I want ocean! :)

Oh - just had a thought moxie - we can go on random road trips - meet at a central point then caravan 'round a few states as a foursome - would be awesome... we can collect other people if they want to join as well - would be a VJ caravan!! w00t!! :D

I'm totally there! Will be funny when we stop at restaurants and have this cacophony of different accents going. :lol:

But how cool?! We could meet in SF or something then drive east through all the dodgy mountain roads... ever driven the G-16? That was an experience!!

Sacramento just looked really nice but we didn't stop - I don't mind hot but then I am going to be living pretty much in the Mojave so I might as well get used to it... providing I tan ok I don't think I will mind!! Ok moxie - you and I are going to have to get some serious planning underway - it's this sort of thing that keeps me excited about moving :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

I was born and raised in the Bay Area (San Jose), then moved to Stockton a couple years ago to buy a house. My mom still lives in San Jose, but I hate going back there because the traffic sucks. It might be hotter here in the summer, but that's what the AC is for. After being in the Sacramento Valley, I like it. Even if I could afford to go back to the Bay Area, I doubt I would because I hate to waste my day sitting in traffic.

Citizenship

8/06/2011 - Package sent

8/25/2011 - Biometrics schedule

9/26/2011 - Interview date received

10/09/2011 - Received yellow letter

11/08/2011 - Interview date THANKS GOD went smooth n pretty easy with the nice lady IO takes 9-10 minutes wow???????????????

I think I waited more time for my Oath Ceremony schedule rather than interview process and after 13 minutes the lady gave my sched WOW CAN'T BELIEVE ......yayyyyyyy

11/16/2011 - Oath Ceremony

Visit My Website

www.roseandchuck.com

Removing Conditions

08/3/2010 - File for Removal of Conditions (I-751)

08/6/2010 - Received date/ Noticed Date

9/06/2010 - Biometric Date Modesto

12/2/2010 - Card production( they orderd) new card. I just checked I'm not in hurry but hahahaha lucky GOD IS SO GOOD THANKS FOR EVERYTHING PAPA JESUS MWAHHH.

AOS

06/06/2008 - AOS PACKAGE SENT

06/09/2008 - RECEIVED DATE

06/13/2008- NOTICED DATE checked cleared ( received in mail 06/17/2008 notice for AOS, EAD and AP)

07/09/2008- BIOMETRICS date modesto

08/18/2008- AP APPROVED ( received date 8/22/2008)

08/18/2008- EAD APPROVED ( received date 8/27/2008)

09/17/2008- RECEIVED interview date appoinment

10/29/2008- INTERVIEW date 1:00pm sacramento (approved)

11/05/2008- RECEIVED WELCOME NOTICE

11/07/2008- RECEIVED GREEN CARD

banner-1.jpg

I was born and raised in the Bay Area (San Jose), then moved to Stockton a couple years ago to buy a house. My mom still lives in San Jose, but I hate going back there because the traffic sucks. It might be hotter here in the summer, but that's what the AC is for. After being in the Sacramento Valley, I like it. Even if I could afford to go back to the Bay Area, I doubt I would because I hate to waste my day sitting in traffic.

Good point about the traffic. I don't live in San Jose proper but I absolutely dread the times I have to drive through the valley. I mean jeez, the 101 has like 35 lanes in each direction and it still slows to a stop most of the day. And don't get me started on housing prices...

Exactly the reason I left Mox. I wish I could get my mom to sell her house, retire and move closer to me since I will be taking of her when she is older. So, are you in Santa Cruz Mox?

Off the subject, I hope we begin to see some CSC approvals this week. I am very strong willed, but I hate this waiting because I have no control over the outcome. My girl is getting uptight about the wait, but I tell her to look on here and she will see that it's not just us. No one in the CSC system is getting approved. I was just looking at the immi timelines and it apprears that the bulk of the July filers are done and that the people that aren't just haven't updated on VJ. I still have 17 days left on my Jan 31 guess from your CSC sweepstakes. I'm still keeping the faith, just very frustrating when I see VSC filers getting approved. Hope we see some actiion this week and bring up the moral around here.

Citizenship

8/06/2011 - Package sent

8/25/2011 - Biometrics schedule

9/26/2011 - Interview date received

10/09/2011 - Received yellow letter

11/08/2011 - Interview date THANKS GOD went smooth n pretty easy with the nice lady IO takes 9-10 minutes wow???????????????

I think I waited more time for my Oath Ceremony schedule rather than interview process and after 13 minutes the lady gave my sched WOW CAN'T BELIEVE ......yayyyyyyy

11/16/2011 - Oath Ceremony

Visit My Website

www.roseandchuck.com

Removing Conditions

08/3/2010 - File for Removal of Conditions (I-751)

08/6/2010 - Received date/ Noticed Date

9/06/2010 - Biometric Date Modesto

12/2/2010 - Card production( they orderd) new card. I just checked I'm not in hurry but hahahaha lucky GOD IS SO GOOD THANKS FOR EVERYTHING PAPA JESUS MWAHHH.

AOS

06/06/2008 - AOS PACKAGE SENT

06/09/2008 - RECEIVED DATE

06/13/2008- NOTICED DATE checked cleared ( received in mail 06/17/2008 notice for AOS, EAD and AP)

07/09/2008- BIOMETRICS date modesto

08/18/2008- AP APPROVED ( received date 8/22/2008)

08/18/2008- EAD APPROVED ( received date 8/27/2008)

09/17/2008- RECEIVED interview date appoinment

10/29/2008- INTERVIEW date 1:00pm sacramento (approved)

11/05/2008- RECEIVED WELCOME NOTICE

11/07/2008- RECEIVED GREEN CARD

banner-1.jpg

Exactly the reason I left Mox. I wish I could get my mom to sell her house, retire and move closer to me since I will be taking of her when she is older. So, are you in Santa Cruz Mox?

Monterey, actually.

Off the subject, I hope we begin to see some CSC approvals this week. I am very strong willed, but I hate this waiting because I have no control over the outcome. My girl is getting uptight about the wait, but I tell her to look on here and she will see that it's not just us. No one in the CSC system is getting approved. I was just looking at the immi timelines and it apprears that the bulk of the July filers are done and that the people that aren't just haven't updated on VJ. I still have 17 days left on my Jan 31 guess from your CSC sweepstakes. I'm still keeping the faith, just very frustrating when I see VSC filers getting approved. Hope we see some actiion this week and bring up the moral around here.

I'm fortunate in that respect. My SO has no interest in the process. She expects her interview "in Spring," and that's good enough for her. Now, if Spring comes and goes with no interview...that could be a problem. :) But I sure wish I could have more of a "hakuna matata" attitude like that.

No way!! We stopped in Monterey last time we were up there :lol:

Hey moxie - you're a bit of a whiz on things like this... You know how to track the package with DHL? I can't seem to figure it out :( I just wondered if you had any bright ideas... I feel like I have exhausted all possibilities... :(

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Nah - we had already passed before we realised it was there I think :D We stopped off in some little cafe though and walked along the pier :)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Nah - we had already passed before we realised it was there I think :D We stopped off in some little cafe though and walked along the pier :)

:blink: zomg you missed the aquarium? That's like going to Paris and missing...Parisy things!

Well all the more reason for a road trip.

Did you get to see the sea lions at the end of the pier? The coolest thing about living in Monterey (to me) is that I can hear the sea lions barking when I go to sleep, and again when I wake up.

Edited by mox

Haha - no - it was really cold when we were there - it was all I could do to bring myself to dip my feet in the Pacific ;)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.