bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

Seems it doesn't apply with delta either if she is in the cabin... booking my flight in the summer is going to be a nightmare..

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Thank you, STP, for the list again :thumbs:

The Chinese website is running pretty much true to VJ. The ratio is about the same...There were eight VSC'ers, August /September NOA1 dates and two CSC'ers with July NOA1 dates, posting approvals this last week that we could see.

AOS sent..................2009-11-02

Check cashed...........2009-11-09

Rcv'd NOAs...............2009-11-12

Rcv'd Bio appt...........2009-11-21 and 2009-11-23

Bio completed...........2009-12-08

Rcv'd interview .........2009-12-23

K-1/K-2 interview.......2010-01-26

AOS approved............2010-01-26.... First e-mail ever received about our case....2010-01-28

Rcv'd welcome letter...2010-01-30.... Second e-mail received ...........................2010-01-29

GC production letter....2010-02-01

Green Cards arrive.....2010-02-05

Congrats to "LB & DR" - they got NOA2 approved by CSC - so that's 13 this year so far!!!

NOA1 - 2007-07-27 NOA1 - 2008-01-11

R

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

The Chinese website is running pretty much true to VJ. The ratio is about the same...There were eight VSC'ers, August /September NOA1 dates and two CSC'ers with July NOA1 dates, posting approvals this last week that we could see.

Interesting to know that. On the Vietnamese language website, there seems to be an disproportional number of VSC filers, who are moving somewhat faster than CSC filers. This is causing a slight amount of tension lately, but we are working it out. I feel we are so lucky, we can understand each other very well (both linguistically and personally), and don't get into a full-blown argument over this, as other couples have had the misfortune of doing.

I can't give you such specific numbers, unfortunately. Hang in there, everybody! Like the song says, "Our day will come!"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Congrats to "LB & DR" - they got NOA2 approved by CSC - so that's 13 this year so far!!!

NOA1 - 2007-07-27 NOA1 - 2008-01-11

R

Oh cool! A 27th July NOA1! Congrats to them.

Filed: Timeline

Oh, I'm glad to know this, thanks for sharing. Definitely puts to rest any thoughts that VJ just has a bad sampling of filers. Something's definitely going on at CSC. :angry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Thanks for the new list STP - but sheesh <lol> at 5 CSC approvals for the week, and me sitting at number 195 - that would be like 39 bloomin' weeks from now for an NOA2... I really hope that they pick up the pace (back to the 20-30+) they were doing pre-Xmas, or maybe they have and just a stack of peeps haven't updated their timeline (the ones that think us number crunchers are nuts LOL)...

I STILL have my thoughts and fingers crossed that everyone who filed up to the end of September will see their NOA-2 by mid February....

have a GREAT day folks

Tracy

:-)

26/9/2007 Steve posted I129F & check to CSC

27/9/2007 CSC received it at 9.00am - signed by D.Bohn

""at this point on my timeline it said adjucation could be around the 8th March 2008"" What the??

25/10/2007 NOA1 issued

26/10/2007 Check cashed

29/10/2007 NOA1-Hard Copy received ...

2/11/2007 Touched

4/11/2007 Touched

20/11/2007 Went to police station for fingerprinting and National police check

4/12/2007 Police called police & fingerprint check done and ready for my collection

(getting ahead of myself I know <grin> but want to get everything ready

and organised - so MUCH paperwork/costs when there is me AND kids involved)

13/1/2008 - The estimated date on my timeline for adjudication NOW SAYS 21st March... OUCHIE..

29/1/2008 - WOW the estimated date on my timeline NOW says 7th April.... COME ON FOLKS.. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR TIMELINES IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO... your updates help give number crunchers like myself something to gauge. 4th feb - all these approvals MUST be doing something, my timeline NOW says 2nd April...

5/2/08 - YAY YAY YAY.... NOA-2 approval via email from CRIS... WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOO.... the "estimated timeline said 31 March this morning just as an FYI for you all)

9/2/2008 Flying to Ohio to spend a bit of time with my darling man to arrange our wedding and also just to spend some time together :-)

31/5/2008 Our Wedding day (we think) <grin>

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

you're all welcome :)

and I am SURE that CSC will not continue at this pace... don't get discouraged, people; it's demoralising, I know, but so far it's a TEMPORARY slow-down, and I think we have every reason to be confident that it will not continue for long :)

*praying that I'm right*

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

I hope so too!! I need good news and distractions at the moment!! My chilled out nature while waiting for NOA2 has diminished and now I am sat feeling ansy all the time about the wedding, about the move - I feel like I am going crazy and I just don't know how to make myself feel better - I know I am making the right choice and I awnt to move to the US but I just feel really lame and stupid!! I think maybe post-Feb once the wedding is out of the way and we can start looking at building our life together (getting a place to live etc!!) then I might settle down a bit as I will have somethign to focus on but in the meantime... I don't want to feel this nervous for the next five-six months!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for keeping us all up to date with the list, STP. I appreciate it. I'll be happy when you can take our name off (if only to give you one less to keep up with....hahaha..... ).

Uh I don't know how to feel about being # 1..... I'd rather be # done, but that certainly isn't happening very quickly.

I've called but I keep hearing the same story...."on an officer's desk."

I'm thinking maybe they should try looking up his butt....maybe that's where it's been misplaced....

Of course I didn't suggest that....I get the distinct impression those people don't have a sense of humor..... Is it because they live in California? (just kidding.....)

I certainly don't want to hold the record for the longest @ # 1.

Maria's ready to come home....

Edited by maria_n_john

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Ding ding...opening bell for CSC, who just arrived to work 15 minutes ago. Let's hope that all those approval stamps that were eaten by wild hyenas last week have been replaced.

They were eaten by pancake-bunnies.

John (just above), when you call and talk with one of the ImmigOffs, be sure to have them send a polite-yet-insistent e-mail to the officer up whose butt your file has been... uh, on whose desk your file purportedly is. The rectums at CSC should be not for files, but for wildcats -- hungry, and never declawed. Si, man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Thanks for keeping us all up to date with the list, STP. I appreciate it. I'll be happy when you can take our name off (if only to give you one less to keep up with....hahaha..... ).

Uh I don't know how to feel about being # 1..... I'd rather be # done, but that certainly isn't happening very quickly.

I've called but I keep hearing the same story...."on an officer's desk."

I'm thinking maybe they should try looking up his butt....maybe that's where it's been misplaced....

Of course I didn't suggest that....I get the distinct impression those people don't have a sense of humor..... Is it because they live in California? (just kidding.....)

I certainly don't want to hold the record for the longest @ # 1.

Maria's ready to come home....

Haha - yeah well my OH is from Cali and seriously - he is fine but have you ever dealt with Immigration at LAX?!?!?! :o:o:o They are the worst I swear... no sense of humour, like robots... have really scared me about going through immigration next month :/

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: Timeline
Haha - yeah well my OH is from Cali and seriously - he is fine but have you ever dealt with Immigration at LAX?!?!?! :o:o:o They are the worst I swear... no sense of humour, like robots... have really scared me about going through immigration next month :/

Not a California thing, just an immigration thing.

I think you'll find Californian's pretty laid back, especially the more you get out of LA. Come on up north some, we're all downright chill. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.