bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

"is there any way of finding out approximately how many cases in total that CSC processes per standard week on average? As in, do they have this information and will they disclose it if asked?"

You know, I've wondered that myself ... what I can tell you is that Anouar & Lorraine - who got their NOA1 on Aug 22nd - got their NOA2 today - 20 days early. Well done you guys!!!

CSC. Are. Moving. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Very. Slowly. Along. Now.

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha - thanks for keeping on top of this for us - you should consider joining the CSC sweepstake thread which needs bumping - think StillThePrettiest has been busy since Christmas so it has kinda fallen off the charts... Really wanted that talking dog as well...

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: Timeline
Haha - thanks for keeping on top of this for us - you should consider joining the CSC sweepstake thread which needs bumping - think StillThePrettiest has been busy since Christmas so it has kinda fallen off the charts... Really wanted that talking dog as well...

Who would have thought that a CSC Sweepstakes guess in the single digits this time around would have won? :unsure:

Yeah well... STP normally calls it Monday evening GMT... of course it hasn't been updated really in ages so...

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

:huh:

wot you talkin about? I updated it this week :P

I'll call it on Monday as usual... can't see there being a winner though :angry:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Yeah - I just haven't seen it very active recently... not sure what has happened - maybe people are a) pissed off with CSC or B) still recovering from Christmas :)

Moxie and I are in my chatroom if you fancy joining us :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Timeline

yeah; I have this half-guilty feeling of having slid under the closing door, like Indiana Jones, right before the slow-down :(

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Hmmm I don't know - mine took long enough that I am glad I got in but at the same time I don't wish the delays on anyone :(

Ohhh come on - join me and moxie!!! Seems I got home late then everyone went early!! I'll get paranoid!! :unsure:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

yeah; I have this half-guilty feeling of having slid under the closing door, like Indiana Jones, right before the slow-down :(

Don't feel guilty, it's just the way of things. I will admit to being a little sad right now when I see approvals out of VSC for filers who submitted around or after me, but I'm also very happy for them.

Yeah - and the stats that someone (oh my memory is terrible) did up that said 6 Sept filers had INTERVIEWS?!?! Part of me (the mean side) wants to puke!!

Saying that I feel that the long wait has been fantastic in my development as a person - I kinda feel a bit sorry for some of the people who barely get a chance to understand the process before they are approved you know?

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Timeline

but that's the nature of all this, isn't it; I don't feel guilty as if I, personally, had done something wrong, but there's that 'survivor guilt' you hear about from accidents - since none of this whole damn process is fair, it's equally unfair that you AREN'T approved, and I AM :unsure:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

but that's the nature of all this, isn't it; I don't feel guilty as if I, personally, had done something wrong, but there's that 'survivor guilt' you hear about from accidents - since none of this whole damn process is fair, it's equally unfair that you AREN'T approved, and I AM :unsure:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Well...actually I don't know what you mean quite yet, but I'm hoping to know what you mean ANY DAY NOW! :D :D

Actually I can't tell you how cool it is that you and others who have been approved stick around and keep our spirits up. That really says volumes and I truly appreciate it. :blush:

Awww - it's cause we have nothing better to do :lol: Or because I like to waste time in work... but also I have made som great friends on here and I really like to see how people are going. Even though we are "hanging back" I see it as valuable because I am seeing people moving forward and seeing how they are and how they are coping with things helps me see how things will work out as well - even if I am feeling low or nervous :)

Hanging around therefore also serves a purpose when Aug/Sept/Oct filers etc see that actually, it did take me 152 days to get my NOA2 but I still got it and I am still here and alive :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Yeah, I know what you mean. Well...actually I don't know what you mean quite yet, but I'm hoping to know what you mean ANY DAY NOW! :D :D

Actually I can't tell you how cool it is that you and others who have been approved stick around and keep our spirits up. That really says volumes and I truly appreciate it. :blush:

Never feel guilty about getting something you deserve. We're all in the same boat one way or another. I agree with mox - I'm very grateful to those who have stuck around and keep encouraging those of us still waiting.

I think my touch was a result of the stupid phone call. I find it really hard hearing that September filers are being approved. I don't say that in a mean way at all. I'm glad that people are being approved that fast. I just hoped that after that awful start with USCIS this part would have gone more smoothly for us. Oh well. Not much we can do about it. Ho hum.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.