bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

completely backwards, TBone; Prettiest is FROM but not IN Australia :P

and who says I DON'T type standing upside down? in the immortal words of Miracle Max: 'Look who knows so much...' :P

(in any case, upside down as opposed to what? what's 'up' from the north pole? what's 'down' from the south? you're acting as if the earth is a ball suspended over a table or something; there's no up OR down :P )

I think I will always write the date the correct way; I just can't see the sense of doing it the other way :P

Edited by StillThePrettiest

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
in the immortal words of Miracle Max: 'Look who knows so much...' :P

On top of The Very Secret Diaries, now you pull out a Princess Bride quote? StillThePrettiest...I just want you to know that if your relationship doesn't work out, and my relationship doesn't work out...we should definitely go bowling together sometime! I...I could learn to love the monobrow...I think... :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
completely backwards, TBone; Prettiest is FROM but not IN Australia :P

---

(I thought that I had chased everyone away from here, but not so. Ergothuswithforthly, my work here is not done.)

I respectfully believe that you (there's that "u" again) are the confused one, because I can prove, via this dialogue, that you're not here:

T-B: Are you in Canadia?

STP: No.

T-B: Are you in Guatemala?

T-B: Are you in Equatorial Guinea?

T-B: Well, if you're not in any of those places, you must be someplace else. And if you're someplace else, how can you be here?

Present or absent, though, you remain The Prettiest. :)

T-B. (again fooled by monobrow)

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

:lol:

you funny :P

you remind me of the little fish in the story I used to read as a kid, who could be silent in 33 languages... 'be silent in Greek!' his friends would say, and the little fish would be silent in Greek; 'be silent in Latin!' they would cry, and he would be silent in Latin... ;)

and mox - well, perhaps I should not reveal that my sig line before this one was also PB ('Life IS pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.' - I thought it peculiarly appropriate for those of us stuck in US visa hell ;) ), and that I can recite most of the film... ;)

*twirling monobrow coquettishly*

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Lol - Jeremy is a huge PB fan... I must say I have only watched it once...

The only film I can vaguely recite parts of is Labyrinth... But then that is prolly the only movie I have watched more than twice!! :lol:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
*twirling monobrow coquettishly*

---

Uh... that should be "monoquettishly" or perhaps "soloquettishly," o Inglish-teechur.

:)

Mox is behind schedule with the requested rooster. Let's hold an insurrection (if outdoors, an exsurrection).

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Received hard copy NOA2 yesterday..... CSC put the wrong damn Consulate on it.... totally different country! I swear! Called them today they said for me to fax a letter to their "emergency number" (now that IS funny). So I did...... waiting again.

Also called NVC cuz I was freaking out that they might have already rec'd my petition and forwarded it to Ghana instead of Nigeria (What was I thinking??? lol) but anyway... they said not to worry because they don't go by the NOA2 on where to send it, they send it to the country of finace' residence..... novel idea! Thank goodness!

This process is just entirely too stressful!

Congratulations to your approval :thumbs::dance::dance::dance:

Emergency number? Seriously? :P

Timeline
Probably he means no harm.

:lol:

but I, unlike him, am not at all short on charm ;)

I can recite loads of films... bits of books and poetry and so on... my memory is pretty good; friends live in fear of me remembering embarrassing stories about them :lol:

and I come from a family where everyone is constantly quoting all sorts of things at each other; bits of The Goons and Star Wars and Princess Bride and kids' books and who knows what else all within the same conversation :lol:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

I remember things like dates, names and scenarios once I can put a story together of what has happened (have to do that a lot in work). I remember birthdays of people I haven't seen for over a decade...

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

*I* don't understand that; I LOVE the waiting :D

I was so sad when we got our NOA2; it meant the waiting was drawing to an end :crying:

still got a few months though, so I won't despair yet :P

Someone asking for getting stuck in AP or something? :P

Shoot. I bought an official "Colonel Literal" ID Card from that guy on the street. I've been had!

I'm the noob so that makes me Lt. Literal!

the door knob? :P

Lol :) I don't think she would like that - I don't think anyone would!! Although Debz got pretty lucky! I wouldn't mind it then!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

well i called USCIS yesterday and then registered a touch. i checked this morning and i have another touch. maybe the second one is real???

Chris

every first one is fake and ever second one is real? :P

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.