bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
still two :(

EEKS, thats no good :unsure:

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a slow week. What's going on?? Are they still taking time off from Veteran's Holiday?? :whistle:

05/07/2007 : I-129F Sent

05/29/2007 : NOA1

09/28/2007 : NOA2 (144 days from filing date)

11/02/2007 : NVC Received Case (35 days from NOA2)

11/06/2007 : NVC Sent Case to HCM Consulate

11/16/2007 : HCMC Received Case

11/17/2007 : HCMC Sent Packet 3

11/20/2007 : HCMC Received Packet 3

12/10/2007 : HCMC Called Fiancee (Packet 4 Sent + Interview Date)

12/18/2007 : Packet 4 Received

01/02/2008 : Medical Appointment

01/09/2008 : Interview passed!

01/29/2008 : Visa Received

02/02/2008 : POE @ SFO

Favorite Links:

K1 Process Flowchart

Vietnam Visa Seekers

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

someone said they were told there were training days scheduled for the staff at VSC; perhaps CSC was doing the same thing... and yeah, Veterans' Day could have had an impact... plus the last few weeks have seen most of the approvals (and the VJ timeline updates) at the end of the week, making me wonder if employees who work from home come in on a Friday and scan all their files for the week :)

plus when I updated the list tonight, I found three changes - one recent approval, but two from longer ago who have just today updated their info :)

that's not GREAT, but every approval is good news at the moment ;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Timeline

:lol: :lol:

I hope I was being nice, and making people hot cross buns, or something of that nature ;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
someone said they were told there were training days scheduled for the staff at VSC; perhaps CSC was doing the same thing... and yeah, Veterans' Day could have had an impact... plus the last few weeks have seen most of the approvals (and the VJ timeline updates) at the end of the week, making me wonder if employees who work from home come in on a Friday and scan all their files for the week :)

plus when I updated the list tonight, I found three changes - one recent approval, but two from longer ago who have just today updated their info :)

that's not GREAT, but every approval is good news at the moment ;)

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue" (airplane) :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

:lol: :lol:

I hope I was being nice, and making people hot cross buns, or something of that nature ;)

Haha :) you desparately needed to go see your fiance and didn´t have money for a ticket or what, so you wanted to sell something to someone but noone wanted to buy it (if i can remember well it was just a sticker or something like that). So I bought it and you flew :P

Timeline

oh, so YOU were the one being nice ;)

thank you very much; I owe you :D

and how DO you know, moxie? that sounds so like a riddle, I'm sure you've got a good punchline up your sleeve :lol:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Now how weird is that? I had a dream about StillThePrettiest :whistle:

How do you know whether you're dreaming of StillThePrettiest or Bert?

:)

I recognize the difference ;) ...by the nose ofcourse :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Interestingly, when I called the CSC yesterday and spoke with the Immigration Officerette, and I complained because my Case Status Online should have reflected touches from each of my calls, the Officerette said that calls do NOT necessarily or automatically result in a touch, even when someone calls to inquire about an RFE.

This would explain why MY file hasn't shown any touches, but how does this correlate with everyone else calling and being touched as a seeming result of the call?

T-Bone

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Interestingly, when I called the CSC yesterday and spoke with the Immigration Officerette, and I complained because my Case Status Online should have reflected touches from each of my calls, the Officerette said that calls do NOT necessarily or automatically result in a touch, even when someone calls to inquire about an RFE.

This would explain why MY file hasn't shown any touches, but how does this correlate with everyone else calling and being touched as a seeming result of the call?

T-Bone

Well every time I called I got two touches sometimes three. I think they make it up as they go. Bummer it is taking so long though. Good luck tbone

Timeline
Bert doesn't know the pointy hat trick.

:lol:

five hundred points :D

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.