bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm not in your situation and I know the waiting is hard... but right now, when we filed the idea was people would be approved in 90 days - I am sure it was meant to be like that for a lot of people...

Unfortunately it's not...

An RFE is a bit of a bummer I must say... it does delay the process a bit - but your file *is* being processed. That means providing the evidence that is requested isn't something insanely difficult to arrange, onece you get it sent back you can expect your next contact to be an approval :D

I was dreading an RFE when I first filed - now I would quite welcome one :D

But it´s not always so easy...Byron sent his reply like 2 weeks ago and still hasn´t heard from them...and when he calls they are just mostly rude to him and tell him nothing :unsure: Better keep praying for a speedy approval than an RFE :thumbs:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

This entire process consists of waiting and waiting and waiting some more.

I think I will need a vacation when this journey is all over.

Unfortunately when this part of the journey is over and we finally get to be with our SOs we can´t even spend some "quality time away". I mean we aren´t even allowed to pick vacation or honeymoon wherever we like it to be. Better keep it local kids :thumbs::D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I know; my SO and I love to travel (even in only a total of four times together, we have been in Canada, UK, USA, France and the Czech Republic :D ), and now we'll be stuck there for however long... I keep saying 'when I get my parole', and you can HEAR him wince; he's always so apologetic about what he terms 'my stupid government' :lol:

(I love all the terminology... specially 'Alien Spouse'; every time I hear it I think of this:

queen.jpg

look out for a change of avatar around the time I get married :lol: )

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

I know; my SO and I love to travel (even in only a total of four times together, we have been in Canada, UK, USA, France and the Czech Republic :D ), and now we'll be stuck there for however long... I keep saying 'when I get my parole', and you can HEAR him wince; he's always so apologetic about what he terms 'my stupid government' :lol:

(I love all the terminology... specially 'Alien Spouse'; every time I hear it I think of this:

queen.jpg

Oh no! I only like you cuz of the big nose :D:P (hehe kidding) :whistle:

queen.jpg

Oh no! I only like you cuz of the big nose :D:P (hehe kidding) :whistle:

Yeah we have been to quite a lot of places too (not including Australia yet :() :P We love exploring (although it´s already been explored :D)

Did I stupidly not delete it for the second time? Oh ok..too many emoticons on top of that...I whistle

Timeline

henc henc :lol:

my fiance loves me for my big nose too

and my mono-brow ;)

we haven't been to Aus together yet - well, even I have only been there once, in the last three years - but we plan to... he'll finally get to meet my parents then too :lol:

time frame goes: NOA2 -> interview -> leave the UK, after shipping stuff to US -> I arrive in Aus -> two weeks later he arrives in Aus -> two weeks later we fly on to the US

we'll see how much of that occurs; as the saying goes: people make their plans, but God has the last word ;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

I know I'm not in your situation and I know the waiting is hard... but right now, when we filed the idea was people would be approved in 90 days - I am sure it was meant to be like that for a lot of people...

An RFE is a bit of a bummer I must say... it does delay the process a bit - but your file *is* being processed. That means providing the evidence that is requested isn't something insanely difficult to arrange, onece you get it sent back you can expect your next contact to be an approval :D

But it´s not always so easy...Byron sent his reply like 2 weeks ago and still hasn´t heard from them...and when he calls they are just mostly rude to him and tell him nothing :unsure: Better keep praying for a speedy approval than an RFE :thumbs:

I also send the RFE back on Sep. 27 and still dont have my approval. When we call the will say that we are still in the 60 days time frame. We really need to be praying for a speey approval.

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.

Prov. 3:3

REMOVING OF CONDITION

08/02/2010 I-751 sent with K2 & my son

08/12/2010 Check cashed

08/06/2010 NOA (received 08/16/2010)

08/18/2010 My son's check was cashed

09/27/2010 Biometrics appointment

10/26/2010 APPROVED

11/1/2010 10yrs GC in the mail

my fiance loves me for my big nose too

and my mono-brow ;)

we haven't been to Aus together yet - well, even I have only been there once, in the last three years - but we plan to... he'll finally get to meet my parents then too :lol:

time frame goes: NOA2 -> interview -> leave the UK, after shipping stuff to US -> I arrive in Aus -> two weeks later he arrives in Aus -> two weeks later we fly on to the US

we'll see how much of that occurs; as the saying goes: people make their plans, but God has the last word ;)

oh cool..our time frame goes: I fly to cz in 2 days or so ...he comes to stay with me we don´t know when (choices are Nov, Dec, Jan ..don´t know about that...shouldn´t we be getting married?)...interview before, after or during...only God knows...2008 we get married and stay local :D:thumbs::dance::dance::dance:

I also send the RFE back on Sep. 27 and still dont have my approval. When we call the will say that we are still in the 60 days time frame. We really need to be praying for a speey approval.

(F)(F)(F)(F)(F) Sorry to hear that...that´s even longer than I expected :unsure:

Timeline
...he comes to stay with me...

so you ARE Marta! I always thought so, but when people call you 'Scott' you never correct them :)

I love the Czech Republic! I've been there five times now... what part will you guys be in?

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline

queen.jpg

Don't forget that you are also for her the "Alien Spouse or fiancé" :lol:

Edited by MIDUVIL

Timeline

yeah, that's what I meant; I'm the 'Alien Fiancee' right now, but will shortly be the 'Alien Spouse', which is when I'll change my avatar to the above ;)

oh, and it's 'for him'; I'm female ;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

...he comes to stay with me...

so you ARE Marta! I always thought so, but when people call you 'Scott' you never correct them :)

I love the Czech Republic! I've been there five times now... what part will you guys be in?

Hehe :P Well if they like Scott better I don´t mind :) I like him better too :D:dance: (So my poor English gave me away :whistle: ) As for part...most likely lotsa parts...unless we get snowdrifts and get stuck somewhere haha :D Where have you been?

Haha - StillThePrettiest - that pic would look awesome with a photoshopped veil or something on it... ;D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline

I like it as it is... already changed my avatar on my other forum, AND my name (you can change as many times as you like over there, unlike here ;) )

and Marta, your English is GREAT, and you should know that... better than some so-called native speakers I've seen in here ;)

no, I suspected you were Marta because your style (and penchant for dancing smilies ;) ) was a little bit more feminine than masculine :)

been to Prague four times, Cesky Krumlov twice (15 years apart! which makes me feel a damn sight older than I'd like :blush: ), and Roketnice (spelling?) once, where I learned to ski :D

also driven about a bit - as a passenger, so am less sure of exact places... drove from Roketnice to Prague with two German friends on New Year's Day, 1997... THAT was an adventure :D

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.