bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Great news, now its time for us July filiers to start getting approved :blink:

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

yay Tim and Tanjay! fabulous news to wake up to :)

it's getting more exciting now, because the approvals are for people we actually know... that's only going to keep happening new1_w00t.gif

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Congrats to everyone...now i really want mine to come!!! Come on CSC keep it going!

June 20th 2007.....I-129f Sent to CSC!

July 7th 2007....NOA1

November 8th....NOA2

December 8th.....Packet 3 Received (Sent back 10th)

January 8th.....Packet 4 Received

January 16th.....Interview in London

January 20th....Flight to AZ via JFK, received temp EAD

February 29th...Civil Ceremony

March 10th...I485, I765 & I131 sent to Chicago

March 22nd....Received NOA for I485, I131 & I765 (All dated March 18th)

March 24th....Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (dated March 20th)

April 7th...Request for Initial Evidence for I485 (Received in MO on the 10th)

April 9th....Biometrics Appointment

May 30th...EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approved

June 7th....Wedding!!

June 13th...EAD Card & AP in hand

September 22nd...AOS Interview - APPROVED!

Nov 21st...Card Production Ordered!

Nov 22nd...Welcome to America Letter Received

Nov 29th 2008...Green Card Received!!!

Aug 20th 2010...Mailed I-751 to CSC

Aug 23rd...Check Cashed

Yes!! Gratzies!!! Things are looking up!!!

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Hey you guys!!!! I feel like I'm dreaming!!! I just called USCIS today and found out that we got our approval yesturday!!!! Oh wow, I'm so excited that finally this part of the wait is over!!!! Oh pinch me!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

That´s great :thumbs: Congratulations :D

Haha!!! BIG gratzies to all the approvees!!! Don't go disappearing on us now though - want to see how things go for the rest of your journeys too!!!

Ouch - now on Dec 30 :(

Who´s disappearing? We have gummy bears to win :thumbs:

Receipt Number: WAC0718851xxx

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On October 31, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Receiving NOA2 is very comforting. Finally, after 155 days!!!! Halloween is a Good holiday now. I wish the best of luck to everyone who is waiting.....:)

Hehe great :D Congratulations :thumbs: You got it the same day we did :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Receipt Number: WAC07193xxxxx

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 2, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

:dance:

I am so excited. I know it happened between 7:30 and 7:30 mst.. I think I am happiest about never halfing to check that site again.. ten million times was enough..

God bless

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Tim & Maricar

Woooohooooo :dance::dance::dance::D Awesome :D

StillThePrettiest are you sure there is a conspiracy in here? :P I see lotsa approvals coming our way :D

GOSH!! Where's my NOA2!?!?!? I've been waiting for 5 months!! I almost went insane :(

You are getting touches, so it´s really close :thumbs: Hang in there (F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
StillThePrettiest are you sure there is a conspiracy in here? :P I see lotsa approvals coming our way :D

it's better than it looked earlier, I'll grant you... but only 17 from CSC this week; I'd rather they were at the levels of a couple of weeks ago :(

still; glad for a pick-up - FINALLY - from VSC; they had six this week, which compared to recent times (and as a proportion of those waiting) is really more than acceptable :)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

This is awesome :D Congratulations to all this week approvals :thumbs: I have counted 17 so far this week we know of. Hope many more couples will find out during the weekend :thumbs: It feels much nicer when people we actually know are getting approved...then it´s not just a name to us and it feels great :D

Also wanted to thank everybody for their nice words ...you guys are awesome :thumbs:

We need ever patient Alane and Ramzis and other April/May/June filers to get their NOA2 this weekend :thumbs:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

it's better than it looked earlier, I'll grant you... but only 17 from CSC this week; I'd rather they were at the levels of a couple of weeks ago :(

still; glad for a pick-up - FINALLY - from VSC; they had six this week, which compared to recent times (and as a proportion of those waiting) is really more than acceptable :)

yeah was pretty depressing for VSC guys when they were getting like 1 approval in 2 weeks...yikes :wacko:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.