bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I just checked our petition online and we got an RFE. I'm f'ing pissed. :angry:

I am sorry to hear that Jamie. You have a right to be pissed!!!

Thanks...just really took a lot out of me when I seen that. We followed everything to a T. We have an attorney but we filled out all the paperwork ourselves, he just checked over everything. He has always been good about responding to my questions so all I can figure is it's something stupid like a misplaced paper or they think the website we met on (yahoo meetic) requires an imbra waiver...I'm just guessing right now. IF I have to fly to Thailand over Thanksgiving for a day just to get more evidence, I will do that...really want to save my money for when I go there in (hopefully) February to get her.

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I just checked our petition online and we got an RFE. I'm f'ing pissed. :angry:

I am sorry to hear that Jamie. You have a right to be pissed!!!

Thanks...just really took a lot out of me when I seen that. We followed everything to a T. We have an attorney but we filled out all the paperwork ourselves, he just checked over everything. He has always been good about responding to my questions so all I can figure is it's something stupid like a misplaced paper or they think the website we met on (yahoo meetic) requires an imbra waiver...I'm just guessing right now. IF I have to fly to Thailand over Thanksgiving for a day just to get more evidence, I will do that...really want to save my money for when I go there in (hopefully) February to get her.

I met my fiancee on an internet site and even though they did not arrange for marriages, I still checked the box that IMBRA applied. I figured I would let USCIS decide for themselves.

Hope things work out quickly for you.

Edited by afterforever

We are waiting too... will be a long wait now......i guess next february/march...

it's driving me crazy somehow

I feel your pain.. Being away from my love is the hardest thing I have ever done..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

oh, congratulations, chasnik :)

you must feel all sort of weird now, like you've FINALLY let go a long-held breath... I can't imagine waiting that long; you've done so well to remain so patient throughout :)

:dance:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: Aaaaaaaaa we got approved yesterday! :D:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

And it was only this morning that I posted that we had no touches no updates and nothing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: Lotsa people are getting lotsa touches and updates these days...it sure will bring lotsa new approvals this week :D

(Went to check USCIS site before bedtime as usual and got a touch today and found out they sent out approval yesterday)

:luv::luv:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: Aaaaaaaaa we got approved yesterday! :D:dance::dance::dance::dance:

And it was only this morning that I posted that we had no touches no updates and nothing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D:dance::dance::dance: Lotsa people are getting lotsa touches and updates these days...it sure will bring lotsa new approvals this week :D

(Went to check USCIS site before bedtime as usual and got a touch today and found out they sent out approval yesterday)

:luv::luv:

Way to GO!!! Congratulations!!! :dancing::dance::dancing:

Check my always up to date List of I-129F filers waiting for NOA2s. Now with some statistics. The data is from the VJ.com timelines.

I-129F Timeline

06/Aug/2007 I-129F sent to CSC, 24/Jan/2008 NOA2 171 days, 27/Feb/2008 Interview, 05/Mar/2008 Arrived together to US; POE SFO, 13/Mar/2008 Married!

10/May/2008 Our daughter Sophia was born, weighing in at 3.895kg (8lb 9.4oz) and 53.5 cm long (21.06").

AOS Timeline

01/Jul/2008 Mailed AOS, EAD, and AP docs, 08/Jul/2008 NOA1 for I-485, I-765, and I-130, 29/Jul/2008 Biometrics, 22/Oct/2008 AOS interview, 04/Nov/2008 Green card received!

Igor/Игорь 3dflags_usa0001-0002a.gif & 3dflags_rus0001-0002a.gif Элина/Elina

Timeline

oh, I'm so happy for you; congratulations :D :D :dance:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Timeline

that makes thirteen for the week so far, at CSC (sixteen if you include VSC)... still not GREAT, but better than I was thinking; it seemed like they'd slowed down a LOT these last couple of weeks :unsure:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Now is the crate that Ur2sobad is waiting for to get full gonna be full tomorrow so we can all go off to NVC us including? :P

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

What do you do while you guys are waiting for NOA2?

I am really thinking what I should do. It will probably take another 2 months to get NOA2 since I sent my package on July 27th. I cannot go get police certificate until I get NOA2 and package from the embassy. Ummm.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I dont believe in VJ's timeline anymore. The other week it says our I129f may be adjucated on November 03 now it says it may be adjucated on December 01. :o good thing it doesnt say it may be adjucated after 100 years. *sigh*

AOS -
08-08-08 - Filed AOS with EAD and AP
08-18-08 - NOA for EAD,AP and AOS
08-21-08 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter
09-09-08 - Biometrics Appointment 10am Kansas City
09-18-08 - I-485 transferred to CSC (got an email from USCIS)
10-07-08 - EAD Touched
10-19-08 - My birthday / Found out I am Pregnant!
10-22-08 - Grief, Pain, Sadness
11-06-08 - EAD card ordered; AP approved (USCIS website)
01-16-09 - AOS Touched
02-23-09 - Green Card (conditional) and welcome letter received in the mail
02-24-09 - Got the job in boyce and bynum lab

"When I bring my worries b4 d throne of Grace, I am at peace bcos I know my God is in full control"

My Website

Timeline
What do you do while you guys are waiting for NOA2?

I am really thinking what I should do. It will probably take another 2 months to get NOA2 since I sent my package on July 27th. I cannot go get police certificate until I get NOA2 and package from the embassy. Ummm.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean... if you mean 'just generally', then the short answer is 'get on with life' ;)

if you mean 'for the visa application', then I've spent a bit of time getting paperwork together - both our birth certificates, his divorce certificate, etc - and I've done some reading about the next bit of the process... will probably apply for my police checks soon

otherwise, there's not a lot we CAN do; it just takes as long as it takes :wacko:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.