bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Zambia
Timeline
Good morning everybody -- I'm checking in for the day, but I've told myself I'm not going to get stressed out----we are still waiting this morning the always patient alane & Ramzis

:dance::dance::dance:(F)(F)(F) Don´t worry my dear...you have been getting all sorts of touches recently...I am sure you will get good news pretty soon (F)(F)(F):dance::dance::dance::D:thumbs:

My touches were due to phone calls I'm afraid --- I'm beginning to think this approval will NEVER come!!! But, as always, I'm the patient one, Alane & Ramzis B) B)

Hang in there Ramzis and Rodgiegirl, cause I am thinking and hoping this is your week. Good luck to all May filers waiting for approvals

Thanks, I was told I was assigned on the 6th and then they said the 16th so hopefully today.UGHHH, eventually it will come.

Interview: 2008-02-21

Visa in hand: 2008-02-26

POE (NYC):2008-03-11

Wedding: 2008-04-11

AOS Interview Appointment 2008-12-08

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Hey guys, I think I made them mad by calling to much............do you think that they've put my application on hold, or at the bottom????? Is that possible????

Hey guys, I think I made them mad by calling to much............do you think that they've put my application on hold, or at the bottom????? Is that possible????

If they touched your application to put it at the bottom you´d have to get a touch...did you get a touch? :P (joking :))

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Opinions please....I called for my monthly call to the csc and the guy told me that we should hear something in 2-3 weeks....Ive not been given a time frame before...we are in background checks or so they say. Im trying not to get excited....who thinks that he actually saw something on my file? Im grasping at straws here!

capture1-1.jpg

Picture114-1.jpg

Our Timeline

Sent I-129 f to csc on Dec 23,2006

Received Dec 26th

NOA1 Jan 3,2007

Check cashed Jan 5,2007

Touched Jan 13,2007

Touched May 15,2007

Touched July 17,2007

Touched July 18,2007

Touched July 20,2007

Touched July 22,2007

Touched Aug 12,2007

Touched Aug 13,2007

Touched Aug 14,2007

Touched Aug 15,2007

Touched Aug 22,2007

NOA2!!! Oct 31,2007

Case forwarded to Casa Nov 19, 2007

Interview Feb 6.2008

APPROVAL!!!

AP......now we wait

11-08-08 arrived in Atlanta

11-20-08 MARRIED!!!!!

Opinions please....I called for my monthly call to the csc and the guy told me that we should hear something in 2-3 weeks....Ive not been given a time frame before...we are in background checks or so they say. Im trying not to get excited....who thinks that he actually saw something on my file? Im grasping at straws here!

(F)(F)(F) so you are only allowed one monthly call...poor you! ...opinion: if I was told we should hear something in 2-3 weeks and I´d certainly let it get me excited :D:thumbs: Don´t give up chasnik (F)

Timeline

If they touched your application to put it at the bottom you´d have to get a touch...did you get a touch? :P (joking :))

LOL :unsure: Scott, shame on you.....don't do that to me! LOL Really though????????Can they do that?

LOL :unsure: Scott, shame on you.....don't do that to me! LOL Really though????????Can they do that?

I don´t think so ;)

Timeline

I don´t think so ;)

Okay :thumbs: wow, I feel like I'm in a time warp or something, everytime I check USCIS website, nothing changes! Is it ever gonna change.........Just give me my approval, with no RFE'S!!!! :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

:blink:

Whoa! I just saw you sent your application in January??? How have they possibly not approved you yet??

What happend?? :blink:

21 JUL 07 : K1 package mailed to Nebraska Service Center

24 JUL 07 : K1 arrived in Lincoln, NE

24 JUL 07 : USPS status of package: DELIVERED:)

02 AUG 07 : NOA1 from CSC

03 DEC 07: NOA2

12 DEC 07: NVC Receives

14 DEC 07: NVC sends to Bangkok

17 DEC 07: Consulate receives

08 JAN 08: Packet 3 sent

08 JAN 08: Given date of interview

11 JAN 08: Interview...approved already before getting to the window!...NO questions asked

25 JAN 08: My lady arrives in IAD-Washington DC:)

19 APR 08: Married in Alexandria, VA (5 days before Visa expires)

20 JUN 08: Mailing in AOS packet

18 DEC 09: GREEN CARD RECEIVED:)

Yeah - that royally sucks...

Put me down for my usual 33 btw :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

You sent your petition in December of 2006? :blink: I assume you must have had a name match with a bad guy. I sure hope they release you from purgatory soon!

By the way, have you requested assistance from your senator or congressman? If not I think a little congressional attention is long overdue.

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I Got touched again third Time now. Its got to happen Soon ? :unsure:

July 26th 2006 Took a trip to Texas !!!

Aug ???? 2006 Saw a Pretty Lady (Kristy of course)

Apr 10th 2007 After talking to lawyers and lots of tears returned home

May ??? 2007 Kristy go's in hospital for op

Jun 11th 2007 129F Paperwork sent

Jun 25th 2007 At last got NOA1 !!!

Jun 27th 2007 Touched

Jun 15th 2007 Its my Birthday Yea!!!

Aug 1st 2007 Kristy coming to see me !!!

Aug 11th Kristy went home :(

Oct 26th 2007 We've had our first touch !!!

Oct 31th 2007 Yes we've been touched Yet again !!!

Oct 31st Kristy coming to see Me yea !!!

Nov 1th 2007 Another touch is today the day!!!

Nov 2nd 2007 Another touch Now I'm getting Worried :(

Nov 7th Kristy Had to go home :(

Nov 7th no touches or update's since the 2nd and now A RFE !!! :((

Dec 14th 2007 At last NOA 2 !!! :))

Jan 15th 2008 paperwork landed at NVC

Jan 16th 2008 on itw way to london !!!

Jan 22nd 2008 recieve by the embassy

Jan 28th 2008 Oh my !!! panic packet 3 on my door step

Jan 29th 2008 Back in the post next day delivery !!!

Feb 4th 2008 Medical in london

Feb 25th 2008 interview at embassy Approved !!!

Mar 5th 2008 Flying Home !!!

April 5th 2008 Getting Married !!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.