MelindaandTarek

Happy Saturday

42 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi everyone....Hope all are having a great day...plan to enjoy the weather...my boys are having a play date with my brother and sister-in-law today they are so excited and then taking my son to the new Ratitouille (SP?) movie tonight, he is so so excited....

Have a great day everyone...

Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

morning everyone! it's been so long since i posted. my daughter came home yesterday so maybe i will see more normalcy in my life. this weekend is our tax free weekend so we are up and ready to go shopping. btw, i HATE shopping. hope everyone had a great day!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My son is going to be starting his first day of preschool academy a week from Monday. :crying: :crying:

The school is having an open house this morning and I'm taking him with some of my family members to see the place so he won't be so "out of sorts" the first day...I hope. Going to take some video for hubby so he can see as well and share in the day.

Guess the rest of the day will be doing yard work and getting groceries. YUCK!!!!!! :angry:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Timeline

Melinda let me know how the kids enjoy the movie. I am taking my kids to see the same one on my daughter's birthday so let me know if the movie is fun! Not much going on here today its raining so looks as if i will be inside for most of the day! Everyone have a great weekend :thumbs:

AJ1

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Moroccan FEstival in Houston today....mmmmm....couscous.....

:dance:

I saw Hairspray yesterday. I am still unsure how I feel about it. It is a more white washed version of the original film for sure, but still quuite entertaining. I love musicals and movies with dancing. I have mixed feelings about John Travolta. anyone see it?

Edited by mybackpages

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Melinda let me know how the kids enjoy the movie. I am taking my kids to see the same one on my daughter's birthday so let me know if the movie is fun! Not much going on here today its raining so looks as if i will be inside for most of the day! Everyone have a great weekend :thumbs:

AJ1

AJ - Sending you some of our sunshine your way!!!!! :)

sun_inf_lg.jpg

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I saw Hairspray yesterday. I am still unsure how I feel about it. It is a more white washed version of the original film for sure, but still quuite entertaining. I love musicals and movies with dancing. I have mixed feelings about John Travolta. anyone see it?

I haven't but my oldest daughter saw it last week and the funny thing is that the original was on the Family Channel the next day. She said the two were VERY different but I'm glad she got to see both so quickly so she could compare.

Not much going on today. More sleeping, resting and ringing the bell to have the kids bring me stuff. (they're loving that). I feel bad 'cause this weekend will really suck for them but I can't risk not being able to go to work on Monday since it's month end. Just from going to the camp to get my little one yesterday I was totally wiped out. I might just go back to work part time next week but we'll see how that flies with my boss. She is the one who has cancer and goes to radiation treatments every single day and has NEVER missed a day or even an hour of work due to it so I feel like a total pansy even taking these past few days off during such a critical time of the month at work. :( My sister told me to just think of myself but I tend to feed into the whole guilt thing. My mom taught me well. :whistle:

I hope someone goes to the mall and does lots of fun shopping followed by some junk food at the food court for me, or better yet go to the beach and sit and read a good book while their kids ride their boogie boards. Can someone do this for me please? So I can live vicariously through them? :help:

Allousa - oh you poor thing...I remember that first day of preschool so well. You'll get through it. Just pamper yourself and take LOTS of pictures for both you and hubby since they just grow up so fast once they start school! Seems like yesterday my little one started kindergarden and now she's going to graduate grammar school this year! :crying:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

I am spending a quiet Saturday with my SO who is cooking at the moment for his father while his mother in on vacation at the sea with other family. Hmmm, he learned how to cook???? Fried chicken, pasta with tomato sauce and salad....imagine MY shock. (He takes out trash and cleans too!!! THANK YOU MOM!!!) Other than that Im printing the first pages of each of our chats since December to show on going relationship for interview....and sitting with my mom (she has alzheimers) Just a quiet day with lots of sun and relaxing. Hope everyone here has a great weekend.

last week, a friend of mine and I saw haispray. both of us thought it was fun , we had a good time. . I haven t seen the original movie, but few people had told me that it is no where as good as the original version. I am planning on renting it the old movie and watching just to find out for my self. :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning everyone! I couldn't sleep at all last night. Could it be the HUGE iced mocha I had at 8:00? :lol:

We're going out later to get school supplies and school clothes. I can see the money flying out of my bank account already! :o I never knew a 7 year old could be sooooo into fashion. :blink:

Have a great day everyone!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

AJ1

I took my kids to see it the weekend before last. I thought it was really good and it held the kids attention throughout the movie... :thumbs:

1/17/07: Filed I130

1/26/07: NOA 1

4/9/07: NOA 2

5/22/07: Received DS3032/AOS bill

5/22/07 Sent choice of agent email

5/23/07: Paid AOS fee

6/7/07: Received IV bill

6/8/07: Paid IV bill

6/10/07: IV bill received by NVC

06/15/07: Sent I-864 Packet to NVC

6/28/07: Mailed DS230

7/16/07: Case complete!

Interview: 9/6/07@8:00 a.m.

9/7/07 Visa in hand!!

11/15/07: Green Card Arrives

DSC01907-1.jpg

Timeline
My son is going to be starting his first day of preschool academy a week from Monday. :crying: :crying:

The school is having an open house this morning and I'm taking him with some of my family members to see the place so he won't be so "out of sorts" the first day...I hope. Going to take some video for hubby so he can see as well and share in the day.

Guess the rest of the day will be doing yard work and getting groceries. YUCK!!!!!! :angry:

Good luck w/your son's first day of preschool academy..my son started a new preschool and starts Kindergarden in September :crying: time goes by so fast.....anywho...take care. melinda

AJ1

I will sure let you know - I heard it was funny....have a great great day - - -

AJ1

I took my kids to see it the weekend before last. I thought it was really good and it held the kids attention throughout the movie... :thumbs:

Oh great to here, thanks for sharing I definately need something to hold attention spans...

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

WoooHooo!!!! Survived the mall and back to school shopping. Only thing I missed was a cinammon and sugar pretzel. As a result I will make funnel cakes tonight. My daughter saw that movie and she loved it. Think tomorrow may be a lake day after curch.

Doodle - will my funnel cakes be sufficient? Then the lake tomorrow?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.