JojoandTomas

NOVEMBER 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

22 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
15 hours ago, Lisa&David said:

I got my NOA2 on November 29th and am still waiting to hear from the NVC. Hoping for any day now that the holidays are over! Just found this thread today. Thanks for the info, it is super helpful! 

I submitted an inquiry yesterday and they responded today with the case number so I'm not sure if we are just getting the case number now or if they are only sending it because of the inquiry. Hoping it gets shipped this week or else it'll be another 2 weeks. 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
2 hours ago, Lisa&David said:

I submitted an inquiry yesterday and they responded today with the case number so I'm not sure if we are just getting the case number now or if they are only sending it because of the inquiry. Hoping it gets shipped this week or else it'll be another 2 weeks. 

It is in transit as of this morning! So basically I was never notified when they received it and only got the number after sending the inquiry. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
6 hours ago, JaneStaark said:

Congrats! Hope it'll get to the Embassy soon. How long did it take since you got your NOA2?

Status updated. In transit as of today, and it has been 43 days since NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.