aya*abouelnasr

Thursday

46 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone.

It is now 4:10 AM in SW Michigan and I have not slept yet. I have to be at the hospital today to sit with my mom thru her first round of dialysis. Not looking forward to that, even tho I work in the hospital it is not in patient care, and when it comes to my mom, I have a queasy tummy.

Thru tracking with DHL, I know my new paper work has finally made it to Amman. Hope they call him to pick it up today and he can get it on it's way to the embassy. Then I hope everything is A-OK and they say they will give him the visa soon.

Hope everyone has a great day, cuz the weekend is almost here!!!

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Oh I'm sorry to hear that your mother is sick, my prayers are with her and with you an all of your family. I see that you said you are in SW Michigan. I'm in SW Michigan also....very small world!! LOL

I'm not going to be doing to much today, I will probably take my sons swimming today, it has been so hot here in Michigan this week and the kids love to go to my mothers house and swim so I think we will do that today and maybe stop and get some ice cream. :)

Good morning everyone.

It is now 4:10 AM in SW Michigan and I have not slept yet. I have to be at the hospital today to sit with my mom thru her first round of dialysis. Not looking forward to that, even tho I work in the hospital it is not in patient care, and when it comes to my mom, I have a queasy tummy.

Thru tracking with DHL, I know my new paper work has finally made it to Amman. Hope they call him to pick it up today and he can get it on it's way to the embassy. Then I hope everything is A-OK and they say they will give him the visa soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Oh I'm sorry to hear that your mother is sick, my prayers are with her and with you an all of your family. I see that you said you are in SW Michigan. I'm in SW Michigan also....very small world!! LOL

I'm not going to be doing to much today, I will probably take my sons swimming today, it has been so hot here in Michigan this week and the kids love to go to my mothers house and swim so I think we will do that today and maybe stop and get some ice cream. :)

Good morning everyone.

Thanks for the well wishes for my mom. Every prayer helps, and she has dozens praying for her.

Around my house, ice cream is a staple. I have three sons who can devour a gallon in one sitting. Oh, to have that metabolism again. LOL You are from SW Michigan too? Fancy that! LOL I'd be interested to know where you are located. It's just fun facts to know.

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

So sorry to hear about your mother, my thoughts and prayers are with her and you during this time...........

work work work for me..but one more day to vacation...yeah...hope everyone is has a great day....-Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

my only plan for the day is washing and ironing the clothes. then make steak salads for dinner. other then that nothing.

its so hot outside that i will be staying in all day.

Hope your mom will be fine tammy. That is great that your paperwork is in Amman! Hopefully, things will just move right along now! We are most certainly having quite the HEATWAVE here in Michigan!! I wouldnt know what to do without central air!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am praying for you and i hope that your mom will be ok really!! I am so sorry to hear about this i will keep her in my prayers. Not much going on with me today just missing my man and will be happy when A/P is over!! :yes:

AJ1

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hey Tammy! I hope things are going well with you and your mom (and the rest of your family!)

DHL tracking is awesome, isn't it?

I get to run home and clean and cook like a mad woman. But today after work is (hopefully) the start of my weekend!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Prayers going to your mom Tammy. (F)

We're heading off to a big waterpark this morning. Khallid has never been to a place like this so it will be very interesting. B) We have about a 1 and a half hour drive to get there so I'm loading up on caffiene before we go!

AJ.......hope your man is off AR soon! It sucks!

Have a great day everyone!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Tammy I hope your mom does ok with the dialysis.

Woke up feeling like ####### with a 102 temp and it kills to breath. Going to the doctor in a little while. This sucks.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Good morning everyone.

Heartfelt wishes for you Tammy. I know what it's like dealing with a sick parent, and it's not easy. Hope all goes well. :)

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

That sucks Doodle. I think you had said you weren't feeling well earlier in the week...hope you get to feeling better! Hope the doc doesn't make you get a shot in your bum! That's NO fun!!! :(

Rome still hasn't updated their list yet, but I think they are going to do that tomorrow! Keep paws crossed and many prayers that my hubby's file is on the list which means they have started processing his waiver request and that we are in the FINAL COUNTDOWN...to bring him home after 3 1/2 years!!!!!!!!!

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sending get well wish to Tammy's Mom and Doodle.

I got good news in yesterday's mail. I got my reciept from Chicago for the I-129F. I still haven't gotten the reciept from the California Service Center for the I-130 we mailed the month before. I called and got the reciept number so I can track it online but I don't understand why I didn't get the paper? I emailed them at cscnonotice@dhs.gov about not getting the reciept notice but I got an undelieverable reply. Waaaah. Should I be so concerned about not getting the first reciept? I know that the CSC is having glitches and delays all over the place.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Timeline

As long as you have the receipt number you're good. I never received a hard copy of my NOA1 for the I-130. Have you registered your case number on the USCIS website so you can track progress on this case?

Sending get well wish to Tammy's Mom and Doodle.

I got good news in yesterday's mail. I got my reciept from Chicago for the I-129F. I still haven't gotten the reciept from the California Service Center for the I-130 we mailed the month before. I called and got the reciept number so I can track it online but I don't understand why I didn't get the paper? I emailed them at cscnonotice@dhs.gov about not getting the reciept notice but I got an undelieverable reply. Waaaah. Should I be so concerned about not getting the first reciept? I know that the CSC is having glitches and delays all over the place.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.