Y3ambouzinek

I-130 filing for husband married since july 2021

26 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hello everyone. Please I have a question. I submitted my file on 09/09/2022 and have not gotten any news since then. I saw many similar files here that have gotten approved at the Potomac office. Not sure why mine isn’t approved yet or any news. Second, I have a misdemeanor of a theft in year 2019 that was expunged. It was minor offense but still i was finger printed. i had a clean record prior this offense.  After this, I have been background checked and approved for working. Do you think this might be the reason why is taking so long.? And if this is the reason. Can my file be denied bcz of this.? Also, in 2017 i did a k1 visa for an ungrateful man who I brought in from the same country my current husband is. We got married but then he cheated on me and left me for another woman. So he filed for divorce in 2019. Thank you so you so much everyone. I know i am giving a lot of info at the same time but i am just looking for a reason of the delay. I am nervous now to the point of being afraid that my application could be denied. Please help with anyone who might have knowledge about this. Thank u for the kind help and answers. 🙏🏻😞

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Also, in 2017 i did a k1 visa for an ungrateful man who I brought in from the same country my current husband is

Is he still here, did he get a GC.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Green Card

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

That is probably it.

Timeline

No idea, all I know is what you have posted here.

Timeline

Is so sad how people play with ur sentiments & use u and when u really find love then is to late as the previous person had ruined ur reputation forever 💔

Timeline

Probably help to have a time line

I just looked at your past posts and not sure of the details

You can here in 2016 how?

You filed for the K1 mentioned, processed, he adjusted

You divorced

Met someone else

Married in 2021 or 2 and petitioned in 2022.

Devil may well be in the details, it does seem a lot happened in a short period 

Timeline

I do have a time line. I will tell u the story in short. Hope u understand. I met a man from Tunisia in 2013 I applied for him on K-1 visa and brought him to usa end of 2016. We got married in 2017. In middle of 2017 he cheated on me with another woman and divorced me. I was told by my current husband that he my X went to visit his family in Tunisia. A neighbor told me that my C is back to USA meaning his green card did get approved as he is now back….In 2020 I meet someone living in Dubai who’s contact with the company Dior had ended and went back to his country also Tunisia. We met for the second time and got married in march 2021. Then in September 2022 I send our I-130 that hasn’t gotten approved. 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Yambouzinek said:

I do have a time line. I will tell u the story in short. Hope u understand. I met a man from Tunisia in 2013 I applied for him on K-1 visa and brought him to usa end of 2016. We got married in 2017. In middle of 2017 he cheated on me with another woman and divorced me. I was told by my current husband that he my X went to visit his family in Tunisia. A neighbor told me that my C is back to USA meaning his green card did get approved as he is now back….In 2020 I meet someone living in Dubai who’s contact with the company Dior had ended and went back to his country also Tunisia. We met for the second time and got married in march 2021. Then in September 2022 I send our I-130 that hasn’t gotten approved. 

So your first husband did not adjust through you.

Maybe he obtained it through VAWA 

Timeline

My fist husband got his 2 year temporary residence. I don’t know if he ever got his 10 year residency card. Bcz we r not together anymore so I don’t know. All I know is that my X husband lawyer suggested to divorce to avoid me getting in the middle of his plans of getting his papers. But he did get his 2 year residency through me. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.