2) who did usa fight in world war 2

3)name one native american tribe

4)when do we celebrate independence day

5)one reason colonists came to america

6)we elect president for how many years

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi everyone, October 31st filer , 

Case just changed to “interview scheduled”  today , does this interview includes the test? Or i should expect that on oath day?

Edited by DE2020

11 hours ago, DE2020 said:

Hi everyone, October 31st filer , 

Case just changed to “interview scheduled”  today , does this interview includes the test? Or i should expect that on oath day?

Yes, the interview includes test.

Oath does not include test.

On 11/30/2023 at 9:49 PM, Godschild said:

My timeline changed from 6 to 5 months. Anyone else at the Raleigh office? 

These guys are rolling!

Not Raleigh, but I'm in Atlanta.

Applied on the 1st Oct and really just forgot about it lol.  Just checked and it's saying 5 months.  I better get to studying!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Ricky+Vanessa said:

These guys are rolling!

Not Raleigh, but I'm in Atlanta.

Applied on the 1st Oct and really just forgot about it lol.  Just checked and it's saying 5 months.  I better get to studying!

They’re not rolling fast enough lol. 

Checking USPS Informed Delivery and saw that my daughter (who was my K-2) has a letter from USCIS coming.  Checked my account and lo and behold there's a notification that the interview has been scheduled (this happened 12/06 so basically the day of my last post lol).  HOWEVER, I can't see the date because the actual document won't open!!

It’s exciting seeing people being called for interview. My processing time dropped to 5 months & I’ve decided to not peek anymore for a while and hope I get a pleasant surprise here soon! In the meantime just doing a practice test a couple times a week to stay familiar with the questions. 😃

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Meg101 said:

It’s exciting seeing people being called for interview. My processing time dropped to 5 months & I’ve decided to not peek anymore for a while and hope I get a pleasant surprise here soon! In the meantime just doing a practice test a couple times a week to stay familiar with the questions. 😃

I’m not studying until I have my interview date lol. I hope we get passed this step very soon. 

Just now, Godschild said:

I’m not studying until I have my interview date lol. I hope we get passed this step very soon. 

I was surprised at how little I knew about any of the questions so decided to start early in a casual way to make it less stressful for myself lol.  

I’d be lying if I also said that a friend’s experience isn’t in the back of my mind. She went for an interview without studying as she thought it was just an interview for I751 (insanely quick processing having only applied for N400 2 months before) and failed the test because she got unlucky with all the questions for dates and numbers. Apparently it wasn’t clear on the interview paperwork that it was a combo interview.  USCIS forever keeping us on our toes!!! 😅

Timeline
6 hours ago, Meg101 said:

I was surprised at how little I knew about any of the questions so decided to start early in a casual way to make it less stressful for myself lol.  

I’d be lying if I also said that a friend’s experience isn’t in the back of my mind. She went for an interview without studying as she thought it was just an interview for I751 (insanely quick processing having only applied for N400 2 months before) and failed the test because she got unlucky with all the questions for dates and numbers. Apparently it wasn’t clear on the interview paperwork that it was a combo interview.  USCIS forever keeping us on our toes!!! 😅

Oh no! I’m sorry to hear that. You’re absolutely right about them keeping us on our toes. 

10 hours ago, Meg101 said:

Hey fellow Brit!  I can see that my letter is coming in today's post.  So I'll know how long I've got.  My daughter's is scheduled for Jan 4th so I'm expecting somewhere around that timeframe.

I started studying this weekend and to be honest I feel ok about it.  There are a couple of answers I slip on but I've got time and I'm just crossing my fingers they don't ask me those lol.  Some of the questions are the same question worded differently.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
On 11/13/2023 at 7:21 PM, stillbaffled said:

Helle Lexie!

I applied Oct 30 (way over 5 years as a resident) and at first my USCIS timeline showed 11 months then dropped to 10, then 9....it has stayed there on 9. It looks like some people here are getting their interviews really FAST! Fingers crossed for us all. 🤞

Where do you see your timeline?

AOS from K1

January 31, 2020:  Sent AOS application packet.

February 4, 2020: NOA date.

February 10, 2020: NOAs received.

February 19, 2020: Biometrics notice received.

February 25, 2020: Biometrics Appt.

August 18, 2020: EAD Approval notice.

August 27, 2020: EAD card received.

August 28, 2020: " Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview " 

September 21, 2020: SNN card received.

January 14, 2021: " Interview was scheduled "

January 22, 2021 : Interview letter received.

February 24, 2021 : Interview day.

February 24, 2021 : " New card is being produced "

February 25, 2021 : " Case was approved "

March 2, 2021 : Approval Letter received in the mail

March 3, 2021 : " Card was picked up by the USPS "

March 3, 2021 : " Notice was returned to the USCIS because the Post Office could not deliver it "

March 4, 2021 : Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2021 : " Card was delivered to me by the Post Office "

March 7, 2021 : " Duplicate Notice was mailed "

36 minutes ago, whiterose123 said:

Where do you see your timeline?

On the USCIS website.  Once you submit the application you should see an estimated date of completion.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.