Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Rose__ said:

Hello!

10/10 - filed N-400 form

11/03 - biometrics appointment

12/15 - interview and test

It’s moving fast!

The Naturalization process was the fastest and easiest part of the entire immigration process.  Nice, isn't it?

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

The Naturalization process was the fastest and easiest part of the entire immigration process.  Nice, isn't it?

What is your FO? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
Just now, Godschild said:

What is your FO? 

Dallas

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Help October VJ Filers!

Some super great news here. A few people are already in the queue for interviews....WOW!
And some of us have been notified that the process will take 9 months.
That's what the USCIS tracking said for me today. A few days ago it was 10 months and before that !! months. 
Fingers crossed it falls to even less. 😊

I am in SFBA (near San Francisco, CA); filed in the "over 5 years" as a permanent resident category.
Did it online and hit send October 30.
Biometrics will be reused it said on their tracking page.

Good luck to us all.

BTW I am going to bring my tax printouts with me once I get notified for my interview. I imagine bringing all our IDs and documents in a folder is advisable.
My taxes will not show much income and zero during the three years of pandemic shut down. It's sad I know, however I have managed.
Any advice on handling any of this?

Here's part of my then my signature from my original login name "spiritalight" from 2007 plus new stuff:

You will do foolish things; do them with enthusiasm!! | Don't just do something, sit there.

K1: Flew/moved to the U.S. – January 9th, 2008 

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Card arrived – September 6th, 2008  :)
Moved to Honolulu 2010 | Moved to SFBA 2014

Renewed permanent resident card (green card)March 2020
N400: Applied to naturalize N400October 30, 2023

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

About to be a November filer…just curious about Additional documents to upload I had sent in literally every additional document it recommends including financials,leases,joint auto loan and insurance etc with my ROC Application which is still pending would it be advised to upload everything for the N-400 Application as well or will whomever works our file have everything already? 

Any advise is appreciated thank you. 

Edited by SDNOMAD

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Just an update.

As of today, November 8, I have been scheduled for interview on December 14.

This came as a surprise since I wasn't expecting to have interview schedule for this year.  Now I have just few weeks to prep for the interview. 

Good luck to us all.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
21 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

That is nice. It moving faster than I anticipated.

Edited by Bluewaters

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/4/2023 at 10:39 AM, Lexie_777 said:

Hey everyone

Applied: Oct 31, 2023 (90 days before 5y)

Yesterday (Nov 3) I got an appointment for biometrics (Nov 22)

I'm in San Fernando Valley, CA

Estimated time was 10 months, then dropped to 8 months, now shows 9 months

Helle Lexie!

I applied Oct 30 (way over 5 years as a resident) and at first my USCIS timeline showed 11 months then dropped to 10, then 9....it has stayed there on 9. It looks like some people here are getting their interviews really FAST! Fingers crossed for us all. 🤞

Here's part of my then my signature from my original login name "spiritalight" from 2007 plus new stuff:

You will do foolish things; do them with enthusiasm!! | Don't just do something, sit there.

K1: Flew/moved to the U.S. – January 9th, 2008 

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Card arrived – September 6th, 2008  :)
Moved to Honolulu 2010 | Moved to SFBA 2014

Renewed permanent resident card (green card)March 2020
N400: Applied to naturalize N400October 30, 2023

On 11/7/2023 at 5:10 PM, SDNOMAD said:

About to be a November filer…just curious about Additional documents to upload I had sent in literally every additional document it recommends including financials,leases,joint auto loan and insurance etc with my ROC Application which is still pending would it be advised to upload everything for the N-400 Application as well or will whomever works our file have everything already? 

Any advise is appreciated thank you. 

Upload every documentation again for n400 and more .onus is on us to prove them and show them that marriage is valid.i always uploaded and sent them lot of documents i had and it always worked for me.

My biometrics have been reused and it seems the current processing time is displayed at 9 months. My field office is Spokane. Good luck to everyone waiting. 😀

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
On 10/17/2023 at 11:59 PM, Godschild said:

Mine is 11/13

My timeline went from 17 months to 9 months and now it says 6 months. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.