shema/sach

update Help me day2 !!!!!!!!!!!

45 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Oh and stay clear of men who have too many assumptions and think they know it all too... for some reason most of them go by the name of "Charles" in my experience... just an opinion though...

didntgetthememo.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Will I called the job today and he's not there. he works at the front desk at from 6pm to 8:30am. Its about 2am in the morning in jordan. I call and someone else answered the phone. So They only closeure i get from this is that he is dead, or maybe he just decided at the last minute that he did want to marry me instead. I really dont know, but as much as it's hurts i can't let this consume me I a mother of a five year girl and she is my first priority and I guess i have to just move on. Ahmed was the only guy i've talked to since my divorce two years ago i refuse to put myself though this Ahmed will be in my prayers daily, and what ever the outcome All i couls say is that maybe it just wasn't my time lifes a ######.

WOULD LIKE TO JUST THINK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND YOUR SUPPORT> I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST AND KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS ALWAYS.

Thank you

You know the sad part is you have no control contacting him... Did you ever call his parents or friends and find out what happen to him? I'm a sooo sorry... Guys like that don't deserve you. You are too good for him. It's his lost.

Good Luck! I wish you all the best..

Hello Everyone. Finally go reunited with my fiance and now husband. We are soo happy.... After 2 years since we filed 7/28/07 we received our visa on August 4, 2009... don't give up. if you know USEM is wrong fight for it... We did...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
os1.jpg

TIME LINE 2007

01/12/07-I Fly to Australia

01/25/07-We Got Married!

07/15/07-Point of Entry (K3 Visa)

K3 Time Line for the I-130, I-129F, EAD and AOS

usaCa.gifanimated-hearts.gifaustralC_1xa.gif

Lifting Conditions Timeline

11/06/09- Mailed Petition Via USPS Certified Mail

11/09/09- Your item was delivered at 11:08 AM on November 9, 2009 in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92677.

11/12/09- Check Cashed

11/12/09- Return Receipt Arrives in Mail

11/13/09- Touched

11/16/09- NOA Received

11/27/09- Received Appointment Letter

12/18/09- Biometrics

12/21/09- Touched

01/08/10- Card Production Ordered (E-Mail)

01/09/10- Touched

01/14/10- Greencard Received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
SurvivalGdWrkngBadBossSM.jpg

TIME LINE 2007

01/12/07-I Fly to Australia

01/25/07-We Got Married!

07/15/07-Point of Entry (K3 Visa)

K3 Time Line for the I-130, I-129F, EAD and AOS

usaCa.gifanimated-hearts.gifaustralC_1xa.gif

Lifting Conditions Timeline

11/06/09- Mailed Petition Via USPS Certified Mail

11/09/09- Your item was delivered at 11:08 AM on November 9, 2009 in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92677.

11/12/09- Check Cashed

11/12/09- Return Receipt Arrives in Mail

11/13/09- Touched

11/16/09- NOA Received

11/27/09- Received Appointment Letter

12/18/09- Biometrics

12/21/09- Touched

01/08/10- Card Production Ordered (E-Mail)

01/09/10- Touched

01/14/10- Greencard Received

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i think you two need to get a room :whistle:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

honestly.. take this as a blessing.. and learn from this..

You have your daughter to think about and care for...

this situation comletely sucks

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

It seems to me the Op is seeking confrmation of what she already knows is the truth.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Timeline

I agree 100%. This is a blessing. You won't have to deal with immigration or any of that #######.

Sorry this happened to you (F) Chalk it up as a learning experience and move on. Just a tip....move on locally. ;)

honestly.. take this as a blessing.. and learn from this..

You have your daughter to think about and care for...

this situation comletely sucks

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
So They only closeure i get from this is that he is dead, or maybe he just decided at the last minute that he did want to marry me instead. I really dont know

Please don't take this the wrong way, but it kind of sounds as though you saw this coming. If I had not been able to contact Wadi for several weeks (even a few days actually), and for some reason I could not get in touch with his family, I'd be getting an Arabic translator immediately and contacting everyone I knew that was his acquaintance, as well as the local authorities.

If this was someone in whom you were invested enough to marry, don't you want to make sure that he is ok?

As simple as it sounds from the outside, you don't always think of the obvious when you are in the middle of it. I sure didn't think of translators and congressman until they were mentioned to me by someone else. Hopefully others will have suggestions as well that can help Kishy find the answer. Not knowing is the worst, even if the answer turns out to be bad.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

How could you say that. that was why i posted my message to try to get help. You have no idea what I've been though these last coulple of weeks, i cant sleep or eat, but like i said i have a little to care for so i do what i can. so i did take your commit the wrong way people deal with things the best way they no how. PLEASE things are bad enough AND NO I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING!!!!!!!

I think it's very rude of you to judge me this way.

People always say what they would do if it happen to them, but you just don't know what you would do until it really happens to you, but thanks for sharing.

So They only closeure i get from this is that he is dead, or maybe he just decided at the last minute that he did want to marry me instead. I really dont know

Please don't take this the wrong way, but it kind of sounds as though you saw this coming. If I had not been able to contact Wadi for several weeks (even a few days actually), and for some reason I could not get in touch with his family, I'd be getting an Arabic translator immediately and contacting everyone I knew that was his acquaintance, as well as the local authorities.

If this was someone in whom you were invested enough to marry, don't you want to make sure that he is ok?

How could you say that. that was why i posted my message to try to get help. You have no idea what I've been though these last coulple of weeks, i cant sleep or eat, but like i said i have a little to care for so i do what i can. so i did take your commit the wrong way people deal with things the best way they no how. PLEASE things are bad enough AND NO I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING!!!!!!!

People always say what they would do if it happen to them, but you just don't know what you would do until it really happens to you, but thanks for sharing.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

No need for sarcasm. I wasn't trying to judge you. I just find your seemingly nonchalant attitude rather shocking. Remember all that anyone has to go by here is what you post, since you're absolutely right, we don't know what you've been through these last couple weeks unless you tell us.

ETA: If your assumption that he has split is correct, then I really am truly sorry and hope that you can move on. All I'm trying to say is that from my perspective, it doesn't seem like you've exhausted all avenues in attempt to find the closure you're seeking.

Edited by jenn3539

Observation: Any post that begins with "please dont take this the wrong way" is usually taken the wrong way. :whistle:

Jenn, I see your point and I would have to agree.

For the OP, I am very sorry you are going through this. Regardless of how someone gets into this situation, it doesn't change how much it hurts.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Conformation of what why would i think something since nov 3th of 2006 we have talked on the phone and on E-mail evreyday. The ways things were going i would never think something like this would happen seen he and I bought my ticket for me and my daughter months before for dec. DONT JUDGE ME MY ONLY REASON FOR POSTING WAS TO FIND SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS ARABIC so i could get some answers. THINGS ARE BAD ENOUGH DONT BE SO this could happen to anyone you never know. thanks for sharing. :dance:

It seems to me the Op is seeking confrmation of what she already knows is the truth.

Filed: Timeline

Listen, there's no reason to attack ppl. Everyone here has been nice to you. You need to just calm down and face facts. The dude disappeared on you. You're not the first or last woman this has happened to. Internet romances don't always pan out. Next time be more careful about who you give your heart to.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.