w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Embracing Illegals

379 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
i was almost late for work today..i am sure there were allot of illegals on the highway blocking my way...

also, the line at the store was longer than usual...maybe, need more checkers or maybe, some day working illegals got paid...

oh brother dean :lol::lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Not all illegal aliens are poor and exploited like some are. They also contribute to the economy in what they buy. In turn, businesses grow, and more people benefit
i'm still waiting for that supposed benefit to appear.
Is the company you work for growing? Well there you go.
yes....it's one of the top 5 defense contractors in the usa ;)

so you think illegals are necessary for growth eh? :wacko:

Of course. The illegally picked produce they offer in your cafeteria is what drives the growth of your company. Or so some folk would have you believe. :whistle:

i was almost late for work today..i am sure there were allot of illegals on the highway blocking my way...

also, the line at the store was longer than usual...maybe, need more checkers or maybe, some day working illegals got paid...

oh brother dean :lol::lol:

a little humor, just for you sister... :thumbs:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

THEN IF IT'S NOT RACE, (AND YOU'RE NOT ASKING FOR THEIR GC) HOW DO YOU KNOW IF SOMEONE IS AN ILLEGAL?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

no i don't do a cavity search or ask for a green card..but..as UT/big dog spelled out for you.

"Actually, unless the person is very old or disabled in some way to have the language requirement waived at naturalization, it does mean just that."

i use common sence! now why are you still trying to play that BS race card?

ahem

Since you use common sense to determine this, tell me something. My husband is working in a restaurant, he's speaking spanish, (just using spanish because that's what he speaks), not to imply that all illegals speak spanish. He's obviously not American, is he legal or illegal? You don't have any other information than those facts right there. You don't even know he's married to an American. What's your common sense telling you? I'll bet it's not that he has his green card. No you aren't racist, just incredibly stupid to think you can use common sense to determine if someone is illegal or not just because they aren't speaking english.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

THEN IF IT'S NOT RACE, (AND YOU'RE NOT ASKING FOR THEIR GC) HOW DO YOU KNOW IF SOMEONE IS AN ILLEGAL?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

no i don't do a cavity search or ask for a green card..but..as UT/big dog spelled out for you.

"Actually, unless the person is very old or disabled in some way to have the language requirement waived at naturalization, it does mean just that."

ahem

Since you use common sense to determine this, tell me something. My husband is working in a restaurant, he's speaking spanish, (just using spanish because that's what he speaks), not to imply that all illegals speak spanish. He's obviously not American, is he legal or illegal? You don't have any other information than those facts right there. You don't even know he's married to an American. What's your common sense telling you? I'll bet it's not that he has his green card. No you aren't racist, just incredibly stupid to think you can use common sense to determine if someone is illegal or not just because they aren't speaking english.

read the all the posts before making an asinine comment please. it was stated an entire staff that can not, not prefer not to. as a barometer to determine if one is a citizen.

like i stated last night. i used common sence, & deductive reasoning to form my opinion on that and most other things. just like you & everyone else.

if you don't care for my opinion: well life sucks.

BTW: your post name is bootylicious & you're calling someone STUPID

ahem

thank you.

a real life example of my point

vj_sig-2-2_2.jpg

ahem

read the all the posts before making an asinine comment please. it was stated an entire staff that can not, not prefer not to. as a barometer to determine if one is a citizen.

like i stated last night. i used common sence, & deductive reasoning to form my opinion on that and most other things. just like you & everyone else.

BTW, your post name is smoke20 after some dumb redneck sport driver and you're calling me stupid. Yeah, I can use that argument too. I'm not impressed. And you didn't answer my question either. You just tried to berate me and make me feel stupid. Sorry, didn't work. So, what's your answer? Would your common sense say he's illegal or legal? It's a very simple question. Stop with the attacks and answer it.

P.S. I did read all the posts. In fact, read the whole darn thread before I replied to your one asinine post.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Why are some people consistently so bitter and unpleasant?

Carolyn and Simo

Fell in love in Morocco: March 2004

Welcome to the USA: May 19, 2005 :)

Our Wedding Day: July 9, 2005

AOS interview: March, 2006--Success!

Applied for Removal of Conditions on Residence: March, 2008--Approved August 11, 2008

Baby Ilyas born: August 16, 2008!

rPXNm5.png

BTW: your post name is smoke20 & you're calling her name STUPID

vj_sig-2-2_2.jpg

guys and gals, no name calling please.... :)

Marilyn, that's the only way some people feel they can get their point across. They think if they resort to name calling you'll forget the real reason you are in this thread. Well, he ain't getting me with that. I still realize he avoided answering my question. And the reason he avoided my question is because he's realized his theory doesn't work. No way can you look at someone and listen to them talk for just a little while and use your "common sense" to determine they are here illegally.

ahem

BTW, your post name is smoke20 after some dumb redneck sport driver and you're calling me stupid. Yeah, I can use that argument too. I'm not impressed. And you didn't answer my question either. You just tried to berate me and make me feel stupid. Sorry, didn't work. So, what's your answer? Would your common sense say he's illegal or legal? It's a very simple question. Stop with the attacks and answer it.

P.S. I did read all the posts. In fact, read the whole darn thread before I replied to your one asinine post.

well apparently you didn't read the part about making my opinion or making your own. based on deductive reasoning. no, i would not automatically assume he is illegal because he chooses to speak spanish. and you attacked me & called me stupid first.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
guys and gals, no name calling please.... :)

Marilyn, that's the only way some people feel they can get their point across. They think if they resort to name calling you'll forget the real reason you are in this thread. Well, he ain't getting me with that. I still realize he avoided answering my question. And the reason he avoided my question is because he's realized his theory doesn't work. No way can you look at someone and listen to them talk for just a little while and use your "common sense" to determine they are here illegally.

yeah, I know.. ...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

that's why I brought up being Canadian / ex-Indian citizen..

You can't tell what I am by looking at me other than maybe my age, gender and cultural background, NOT MY STATUS.

well apparently you didn't read the part about making my opinion or making your own. based on deductive reasoning. no, i would not automatically assume he is illegal because he chooses to speak spanish. and you attacked me & called me stupid first.

omg, he still doesn't get it

vj_sig-2-2_2.jpg