darshan1177

Revoked F1 visa at Port of entry [merged threads]

46 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

First you will need a F1 Student Visa.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
Just now, darshan1177 said:

That's it sir how to get my status of f1 visa back 

You apply, you obviously have done it once so you know the process.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Your PP was expired? OR what was the exact reason for denial?

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

31 minutes ago, darshan1177 said:

With my F1 visa I entered USA Port of entry San Francisco where I had connecting flight to Dallas. But I was denied entry at poe and got my visa revoked with a code 212 a 7a I 1. Can I get guidelines so that I can enter again to pursue my master's

Why was it revoked?   Why do you think you’re eligible to get another one?

You may need to look at masters programs in your own country.

1 hour ago, darshan1177 said:

212 a 7a I 1

That means the CBP officer suspected you have intentions to permanently stay in the US and F-1 student visa does not allow immigrant intent. 

45 minutes ago, darshan1177 said:

That's it sir how to get my status of f1visa back 

You apply all over again. However, it will be an uphill battle to overcome this. Be prepared to not study in the US if visa is denied.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, darshan1177 said:

That they said I couldn't prove myself as a bonafide student. What they said 

Presumably there was something that aroused their suspicion.

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my deep concern regarding the recent revocation of my visa application. I believe there might have been some misunderstandings that led to this decision, and I am kindly requesting a reconsideration of my case.

I did not understand the importance of the rent agreement as part of the immigration process. In my situation, I had been in contact with a senior of my admitted college, University of texas at Arlington. I met on LinkedIn who had agreed to provide me with a rental agreement upon my arrival in the United States. Unfortunately, it is common practice that landlords do not provide agreements without meeting the tenant in person. I was caught in a situation where I needed to show the agreement during immigration without actually having the opportunity to enter the country and meet the landlord in person. I provided proof of our discussions and constant communication, but they are not able except the truth. 

Additionally, the issue of the loan amount presents a similar challenge. The loan amount is directly transferred to the college, and I receive funds on a monthly basis upon request. However, the officer requested to see the amount in my personal account, which posed a challenge as the funds are not meant to be stored there. Also I showed the proof of that loan sanctioned of rupees 52 lakh 20 thousand for my education by orginal letter given by the bank. Even I requested that if you they feel that suspicious about me, I will pay the first year tution fee right at that moment, where I can prove my candidacy. They didn't agree to that also. Apart from that my sponsor grandfather has savings of 36lakhs in his Savings account, which covers entire 1st year tution fee and living expenses but they didn't even considered the bank statement of it too. I would like to clarify that I understand the need for financial documentation, and I am more than willing to provide any necessary records to verify the legitimacy of the funds.

I firmly believe in providing honest and accurate information, and I felt that my attempts to explain the situation were not taken seriously.
With respect to the agency's involvement found through my texts, I genuinely sought their assistance for mock interviews and documentation support to ensure a smooth transition. My reference to offering a token of appreciation for there guidance in the form of chocolate was meant to convey a light-hearted gesture and not to trivialize the situation. They started to mock me while answering. Also took my picture in his personal phone by a male officer and started to make fun of me for my honest answer. I understand the gravity of the immigration process and did not intend to undermine it. I was honest where I had not paid a single penny for any of the immigration process. From applying to admission, attending admission related exams and immigration was all done by me.

I am deeply disheartened by the perceived rudeness of the immigration officers during the interaction. I firmly believe in following proper procedures and providing accurate information, and I expected a fair and respectful conversation regarding my case. I apologize if my explanation about the agency involvement and token of appreciation came across differently than intended. I understand the importance of upholding the integrity of the immigration process. Also they didn't provide any copy of the reason for my deportation.

I kindly request the opportunity to appeal this decision and provide any additional documentation or information that might clarify the situation. I assure you that my intentions are genuine, and I am committed to adhering to all immigration requirements and regulations. If there are any specific procedures or documents I need to provide to facilitate a reconsideration, please let me know, and I will promptly comply.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I am hopeful that this situation can be resolved amicably, and I look forward to the opportunity to clarify any misunderstandings.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Well, unfortunately, the embassy may wanna dig more into this. That's where you'll have a big fish to fry when you schedule another interview 

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

30 minutes ago, darshan1177 said:

What was the questions asked at POE?  As @Boiler, @Timona@powerpuffhave stated, it will be an uphill battle to try to secure another, as something has aroused their suspicions.  @SalishSeapointed out, you may want to pursue studies in your country.  You will have to reapply for the visa again. 

55 minutes ago, darshan1177 said:

I'd come up with a plan B if I were you.  I don't see any type of nonimmigrant visa to the US in your future.  If you actually had the cash for a US degree, you will have the resources to explore programs elsewhere.

LOL OP, who is this email addressed to?  As far as I know, there is no "appeal" for a revoked nonimmigrant visa.  You were deemed to have immigrant intent, and rightly denied.  That is how it works.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.