Jake77

221g DNA Test

6 posts in this topic

IMG_20230830_1904352.thumb.jpg.eaa6bee6f85291523c2ece49e5d88753.jpg

"IMPORTANT: All required documents marked below must be submitted all at one time with a copy of this letter and document submission form."

Questions:

1. Where do I attach "a copy of this letter and document submission form"?

I understand that one would normally attach a copy of the CO's letter and document submission form with the missing document the Embassy wants to acquire.

However, I don't exactly have a missing document.

- DNA testing is a procedure and not a document.

- DNA result will be in America and not where I am.

And so, there's no document I can attach "a copy of this letter and document submission form" on.

2a. Filling up the submission form.

Screenshot_20230831-154937.thumb.jpg.6d56d4a84cbd51fce7b5870254981a89.jpg

"Please list down below the documents you are submitting:"

- There's no document to be submitted.

Question 2b:

- Am I even suppose to fill this up when I have nothing to send?

DNA test instruction is in the comments.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Update:

I'm going to answer all my questions myself after going through the process.

1. Didn't have to attach any document ... My petitioner made a copy of the 221g and brought it with him to the DNA facility.

As for my case, St. Luke asked for the original 221g ... They photocopied it and returned it to me on the same day. I don't recall having to show my 221g to the CO that witnessed my swabbing.

2a/b.  They never asked for the submission form.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.