Family

Politics of Petulance (title renamed to match original post)

1,126 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Al Bonnifield, who served 22 years in the Minnesota National Guard, told NewsNation’s Joe Khalil that Walz, like many of the men in their unit, suspected they might be deployed soon but had been given no such official order when he decided to retire.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4818655-walz-veteran-service-record/

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

1 hour ago, Boiler said:

Al Bonnifield, who served 22 years in the Minnesota National Guard, told NewsNation’s Joe Khalil that Walz, like many of the men in their unit, suspected they might be deployed soon but had been given no such official order when he decided to retire.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4818655-walz-veteran-service-record/

Timeline

I thought Kam was supposed to have had him checked?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 hours ago, Family said:

Trump praised Walz's George Floyd riot response in 2020, audio shows: 'Very happy'

trump heard of murphy's laws of combat:  never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Family said:

8 hours ago, Family said:

Really, Adam Kinzinger and Chris Hayes?  The fact is Walz has continuously lied about (both verbally and in print) the rank he retired at as well as attempting to tie his supposed combat experience to gun control.  Yes, he served in the NG for many years during a relatively peaceful time, but when he was called to actually serve in combat, he turned tail and ran.  There is nothing that two political hacks, or the KK campaign can do to erase those facts (the KK campaign had to go and change his bio online to remove the retired as a CSM reference).

Give it up, your defending this idiot is a slap in the face to those that actually answered the call to serve in harms way.  If Walz can continue to lie about this, and the MSM tries to cover for him, then I suppose it is fine to continue the lie about Walz and his horse in Nebraska.

Edited by Dashinka

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

"feeling right rather than being right".....brilliant summation.

Edited by Crazy Cat

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

45 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Durbin Reads Out Death Tolls of Deadliest Mass Shootings in Last Decade, Calls on Colleagues to Pass Gun Safety Legislation in Wake of Nashville School Shooting

In speech on the Senate floor, Durbin calls for banning of high capacity magazines, emphasizes horrors of mass shootings

WASHINGTON – U.S. Senate Majority Whip ####### Durbin (D-IL), Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, today took to the Senate floor to discuss the devastating toll of mass shootings and the dangers of failing to implement proper gun safety legislation to regulate the ownership of assault weapons, including AR-15s.  Durbin spoke about the heartbreak the families and community of the Nashville school shooting are feeling after a shooter killed three children and three adults earlier this week.

“The events this week in Nashville, Tennessee, are still fresh in our minds.  The thought that a shooter went on the campus of a Christian school, a school for children, little children, this person who went on that campus blasted her way into the building and then took the lives of three, nine-year-old children and three adults… It is heartbreaking to think that we are reliving this scene over and over again where our children who are sent by their loving parents off to school, lunches in hand, never came home,” Durbin began.  “Never came home.”

I’m going to read the names of these communities into the record, as they should be,” Durbin continued. “Las Vegas, Nevada, 2017, an AR-15 was used, 60 people were killed… Newton, Connecticut, Sandy Hook Elementary School, 2012.  The shooter had an AR-15.  The shooter killed 27 people, including those beautiful little children.”

“[In Highland Park], Fourth of July, 2022, an AR-15, seven killed, dozens wounded, including an eight-year-old boy who will be paralyzed for life.  These are the realities of the AR-15 as it is being used.  It was designed to do just this, kill massive numbers of people, of human beings,” Durbin emphasized.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/press/dem/releases/durbin-reads-out-death-tolls-of-deadliest-mass-shootings-in-last-decade-calls-on-colleagues-to-pass-gun-safety-legislation-in-wake-of-nashville-school-shooting

Timeline

Durbin is a dufus and ignorant, as anyone with the vaguest knowledge of the subject should know.

As my own Rep Dianne DeGette explains all you need to do is ban magazine clips.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Family said:

Durbin Reads Out Death Tolls of Deadliest Mass Shootings in Last Decade, Calls on Colleagues to Pass Gun Safety Legislation in Wake of Nashville School Shooting

In speech on the Senate floor, Durbin calls for banning of high capacity magazines, emphasizes horrors of mass shootings

WASHINGTON – U.S. Senate Majority Whip ####### Durbin (D-IL), Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, today took to the Senate floor to discuss the devastating toll of mass shootings and the dangers of failing to implement proper gun safety legislation to regulate the ownership of assault weapons, including AR-15s.  Durbin spoke about the heartbreak the families and community of the Nashville school shooting are feeling after a shooter killed three children and three adults earlier this week.

“The events this week in Nashville, Tennessee, are still fresh in our minds.  The thought that a shooter went on the campus of a Christian school, a school for children, little children, this person who went on that campus blasted her way into the building and then took the lives of three, nine-year-old children and three adults… It is heartbreaking to think that we are reliving this scene over and over again where our children who are sent by their loving parents off to school, lunches in hand, never came home,” Durbin began.  “Never came home.”

I’m going to read the names of these communities into the record, as they should be,” Durbin continued. “Las Vegas, Nevada, 2017, an AR-15 was used, 60 people were killed… Newton, Connecticut, Sandy Hook Elementary School, 2012.  The shooter had an AR-15.  The shooter killed 27 people, including those beautiful little children.”

“[In Highland Park], Fourth of July, 2022, an AR-15, seven killed, dozens wounded, including an eight-year-old boy who will be paralyzed for life.  These are the realities of the AR-15 as it is being used.  It was designed to do just this, kill massive numbers of people, of human beings,” Durbin emphasized.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/press/dem/releases/durbin-reads-out-death-tolls-of-deadliest-mass-shootings-in-last-decade-calls-on-colleagues-to-pass-gun-safety-legislation-in-wake-of-nashville-school-shooting

An article from March 2023.  You can't do any better than that?

Alternate reality…some called it creative fiction others simply called bs 😂

The helicopter story was certainly bizarre.

This is what Trump said, verbatim:

“I know Willie Brown very well. In fact, I went down in a helicopter with him. We thought maybe this is the end. We were in a helicopter, going to a certain location together and there was an emergency landing. This was not a pleasant landing. And Willie was — he was a little concerned. So I know — I know him pretty well. I mean, I haven’t seen him in years. But he told me terrible things about her.”

Willie Brown calls Trump helicopter story ‘creative fiction’

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4820173-willie-brown-trump-helicopter-claim/

7 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

An article from March 2023.  You can't do any better than that?

Horrific impact remains , no matter the passage of time or alternate reality spin. 

Child-related Gun Violence and School Shooting Facts

1. Each day 12 children die from gun violence in America. Another 32 are shot and injured.1

https://www.sandyhookpromise.org/blog/gun-violence/facts-about-gun-violence-and-school-shootings/

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Family said:

Horrific impact remains , no matter the passage of time or alternate reality spin. 

Child-related Gun Violence and School Shooting Facts

1. Each day 12 children die from gun violence in America. Another 32 are shot and injured.1

https://www.sandyhookpromise.org/blog/gun-violence/facts-about-gun-violence-and-school-shootings/

So we follow the KK proposed policy of confiscation?  Or is that the Walz approach that people should not be able to buy the type of gun he took into combat?