Family

Politics of Petulance (title renamed to match original post)

1,126 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

This seemed more evidence of petulant words by unelected bureaucrats than Israel based, so probably belongs here.

Intl Clown Court Threatens US Senators: 'Got Y'all on Our List of Criminals, Too'

https://hotair.com/tree-hugging-sister/2024/05/31/intl-clown-court-threatens-us-senators-got-yall-on-our-list-of-criminals-too-n3789383

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Trump supporters try to doxx jurors and post violent threats after his conviction

Advance Democracy, a non-profit that conducts public interest research, said there has been a high volume of social media posts containing violent rhetoric targeting New York Judge Juan Merchan and Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, including a post with Bragg’s purported home address. The group also found posts of the purported addresses of jurors on a fringe internet message board known for pro-Trump content and harassing and violent posts, although it is unclear if any actual jurors had been correctly identified

The posts, which have been reviewed by NBC News, appear on many of the same websites used by Trump supporters to organize for violence ahead of the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol. These forums were hotbeds of threats inspired by Trump’s lies about the 2020 election, which he lost, and that the voting system was “rigged” against him. They now feature new threats echoing Trump’s rhetoric and false claims about the hush money trial, including that the judicial system is now “rigged” against him.

“Dox the Jurors. Dox them now,” one user wrote after Trump’s conviction on a website formerly known as “The Donald,” which was popular among participants in the Capitol attack. (That post appears to have been quickly removed by moderators.)

“We need to identify each juror. Then make them miserable. Maybe even suicidal,” wrote another user on the same forum. “1,000,000 men (armed) need to go to washington and hang everyone. That’s the only solution,” wrote another user. “This s--- is out of control.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-supporters-try-doxx-jurors-violent-threats-conviction-rcna154882

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

For giggles I looked up Advance Democracy, surprisingly no information as to who is involved, who funds them etc.

Judging by their verbiage reasonably to assume Soros or his ilk.

You would have thought if they actually meant what they say they might be concerned about the Dems going full Beria.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
12 hours ago, Boiler said:

For giggles I looked up Advance Democracy, surprisingly no information as to who is involved, who funds them etc.

Judging by their verbiage reasonably to assume Soros or his ilk.

You would have thought if they actually meant what they say they might be concerned about the Dems going full Beria.

Not really a surprise an extreme Leftist organization connected to the WEF is trying to meddle in a U.S. election.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Real question for the group:  Why do judges recuse themselves? 

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
13 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

Real question for the group:  Why do judges recuse themselves? 

Because of potential, actual, or perceived financial or personal conflicts of interest.

Note that Republican judges are put under a microscope in this regard.

Note that Democrat judges don't give the slightest poop in this regard.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

18 hours ago, Lemonslice said:

MAGAs only …seems to indicate RNC will go after any Republican that does not support Felon candidate

Lara Trump declines to say if RNC will support Larry Hogan after trial comments

Lara Trump, the Republican National Committee co-chair and daughter-in-law of former President Donald Trump, dodged answering whether the RNC will support Maryland Republican Larry Hogan’s run for Senate after Hogan called for Americans to respect the verdict.

“I don’t support what he just said there. I think it’s ridiculous,” Lara Trump said when asked by CNN’s Kasie Hunt if the RNC will support Hogan on “State of the Union” Sunday morning. The former Republican governor of Maryland, who is facing Democrat Angela Alsobrooks in November, is looking to flip a Senate seat in a deep blue state.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/02/lara-trump-rnc-hogan-trial-00161169

12 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Because of potential, actual, or perceived financial or personal conflicts of interest.

Note that Republican judges are put under a microscope in this regard.

Note that Democrat judges don't give the slightest poop in this regard.

Of all the Judges sit on Felon Don Criminal trials…he loves Florida Aileen Cannot and never uttered a word about her. … 

Mysteriously Florida trial delayed by Judge ….and The Supremes have skewered DC trial date..so that no matter the decision ..goal of hard right achieved.

Alito Flags the Fatal Flaw of the Supreme Court Ethics Code

Despite this recent move intended to fix the Court's public perception of corruption — which itself was widely seen by experts as inefficient — news that Justice Alito’s home prominently displayed an American flag in a way that seemed to express support for a presidential candidate only seems to prove that the widespread notion that the Court has low ethical standards is far from a misunderstanding.  

Most importantly, Justice Alito’s excuse for the partisan activity demonstrates that the Court’s begrudgingly adopted code of conduct will never alone build public trust in the institution because there is no enforcement mechanism.

On May 16, the New York Times reported that an American flag was flown upside down outside Justice Alito’s home just a few days after the January 6 attack on our country.

https://campaignlegal.org/update/alito-flags-fatal-flaw-supreme-court-ethics-code

Timeline
3 hours ago, Family said:

Of all the Judges sit on Felon Don Criminal trials…he loves Florida Aileen Cannot and never uttered a word about her. … 

Mysteriously Florida trial delayed by Judge ….and The Supremes have skewered DC trial date..so that no matter the decision ..goal of hard right achieved.

Alito Flags the Fatal Flaw of the Supreme Court Ethics Code

Despite this recent move intended to fix the Court's public perception of corruption — which itself was widely seen by experts as inefficient — news that Justice Alito’s home prominently displayed an American flag in a way that seemed to express support for a presidential candidate only seems to prove that the widespread notion that the Court has low ethical standards is far from a misunderstanding.  

Most importantly, Justice Alito’s excuse for the partisan activity demonstrates that the Court’s begrudgingly adopted code of conduct will never alone build public trust in the institution because there is no enforcement mechanism.

On May 16, the New York Times reported that an American flag was flown upside down outside Justice Alito’s home just a few days after the January 6 attack on our country.

https://campaignlegal.org/update/alito-flags-fatal-flaw-supreme-court-ethics-code

Didn’t Ruth Bader Ginsberg dabble in political rhetoric quite often?  I believe Sotomayor also showed her extreme leftist proclivities on a couple of occasions.  We also have the judge in the Trump case that has a daughter who has earned millions off the extreme left candidates.   I don’t seem to remember them recusing themselves in any case that had a partisan tendency.  I guess it only applies to one side.

Timeline

Seems pretty petulant and entirely hypocritical, but what does one expect with the extreme left logic.

Nina Turner Doesn't Want People 'With Felonies' Vilified Unless It's This Person (Guess Who)

https://twitchy.com/amy/2024/06/02/nina-turner-trump-felon-n2396899

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Seems pretty petulant and entirely hypocritical, but what does one expect with the extreme left logic.

Nina Turner Doesn't Want People 'With Felonies' Vilified Unless It's This Person (Guess Who)

https://twitchy.com/amy/2024/06/02/nina-turner-trump-felon-n2396899

They are the very people they claim to detest.  They practice the very things they claim to oppose.  They are hypocrites and much more.

Edited by Crazy Cat

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

The Proud Boys say recruitment is growing and they’re ready to serve again as Donald Trump's unofficial protection force.

dark SUV cruised past former President Donald Trump’ssupporters near his Bedminster golf club in New Jersey on a windy April afternoon. Billowing from the vehicle were three flags: one for the Trump campaign, two others with the initials “PB” – the insignia of the far-right Proud Boys movement.

Through the open windows, three Proud Boys flashed the “OK” sign with their hands, a gesture often associated with white supremacy and the far right. Trump’s fans cheered. Four men dressed in the signature black-and-yellow shirts of the Proud Boys spilled out of the SUV and began glad-handing the crowd like homecoming heroes.

The Proud Boys are back. Four years after the failed effort to overturn Trump’s 2020 electoral defeat, the violent all-male extremist group that led the storming of Congress on Jan. 6, 2021, is rebuilding and regaining strength as Trump campaigns to return to the White House, according to interviews with eight Proud Boys, two U.S. law enforcement officials and four experts who track the group’s online activity.

Since the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, four former Proud Boys leaders have been convicted in federal court of seditious conspiracy, each sentenced to 15 or more years in prison. At least another 70 members were charged with participating in the violence. But that crackdown hasn’t stopped the Proud Boys.

Some Proud Boys say they are preparing to emerge once again as a physical force for Trump, drawn to his hardline nationalism and convinced their leaders will be pardoned if he wins. Trump himself promises to pardon convicted Jan. 6 rioters if he’s elected.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-election-proudboys/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, Family said:

Through the open windows, three Proud Boys flashed the “OK” sign with their hands, a gesture often associated with white supremacy and the far right.

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!