Family

Politics of Petulance (title renamed to match original post)

1,282 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Dashinka said:

Aside from the fact that the completely partisan Jan. 6th Committee put out this narrative, if someone was assaulting an officer they deserve a punishment.  Now when this happens to all the masked Antifa, BLM and extreme Leftist “mostly peaceful” protesters, maybe people will have more trust in the government.

Probably could have been prevented if Trump's request for National Guard (several days earlier) had been granted.

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

Probably could have been prevented if Trump's request for National Guard (several days earlier) had been granted.

Nancy Pelosi’s daughter needed to make her film.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

Nancy Pelosi’s daughter needed to make her film.

Former Pentagon chief: Trump gave no order to prepare troops before Jan. 6

Former acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller told the House panel investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol that then-President Trump gave no orders to prepare troops before that day.

When specifically asked about whether there was a direct order from Trump to have Guard troops ready, Miller said there was not

At the hearing last week the committee shared testimony from Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who recalled how he felt about Trump not issuing orders to deploy the National Guard

“You’re the commander in chief. You’ve got an assault going on on the Capitol of the United States of America,” Milley said. “And there’s nothing? No call? Nothing? Zero?”

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Family said:

Former Pentagon chief: Trump gave no order to prepare troops before Jan. 6

Former acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller told the House panel investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol that then-President Trump gave no orders to prepare troops before that day.

When specifically asked about whether there was a direct order from Trump to have Guard troops ready, Miller said there was not

At the hearing last week the committee shared testimony from Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who recalled how he felt about Trump not issuing orders to deploy the National Guard

“You’re the commander in chief. You’ve got an assault going on on the Capitol of the United States of America,” Milley said. “And there’s nothing? No call? Nothing? Zero?”

Trump White House aide points finger at Jan. 6 National Guard call-up in 14th Amendment trial | The Hill

"

Patel, who was the chief of staff to acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, argued that it was instead D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser who delayed calls for the National Guard in the days before the riot.

“Mayor Bowser wrote a letter herself on approximately Jan. 4. … declining further requests for National Guard services outside of the 346 National Guardsmen already authorized,” Patel said."

He said that Trump had authorized the deployment of 10,000 to 20,000 National Guard troops to support law enforcement in multiple meetings he witnessed.

Edited by Crazy Cat

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Family said:

there was a direct order from Trump to have Guard troops ready

The request came from Trump through other officials as stated by Patel in an interview I saw yesterday.. The "Jan 6 committee" buried that information and lied to the public.  It's very clear they had an agenda to condemn Trump from day one.  Look at who was on the committee. 

Edited by Crazy Cat

3 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

The request came from Trump through other officials as stated by Patel in an interview I saw yesterday.. The "Jan 6 committee" buried that information and lied to the public.  It's very clear they had an agenda to condemn Trump from day one.  Look at who was on the committee. 

It is true that credibility was weighed and that fellow lacked 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Family said:

His testimony simply didn't fit the narrative.  

Edited by Crazy Cat

Timeline
15 hours ago, Family said:

So a bunch of partisan politicians are to be trusted to weigh credibility?  You do know that Jamie Raskin has been properly identified as a liar right?

Timeline
6 hours ago, Dashinka said:

You do know that Jamie Raskin has been properly identified as a liar right?

Raskin, Schiff, and Chaney are all liars.

8 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

Raskin, Schiff, and Chaney are all liars.

The details were analyzed …pretty extensively..with Administration Officials. Yes , even the 30 second call…but as with all things related to J6…The  Self Annointed Supreme  One’s Loyalists see only conspiracies

Trump did not sign an order to deploy 20,000 troops on Jan. 6

THE FACTS: New footage released Thursday of House lawmakers on Jan. 6 has sparked a resurgence of false claims and conspiracy theories about the insurrection.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-order-national-guard-156055113284

Timeline
9 hours ago, Family said:

The details were analyzed …pretty extensively..with Administration Officials. Yes , even the 30 second call…but as with all things related to J6…The  Self Annointed Supreme  One’s Loyalists see only conspiracies

Trump did not sign an order to deploy 20,000 troops on Jan. 6

THE FACTS: New footage released Thursday of House lawmakers on Jan. 6 has sparked a resurgence of false claims and conspiracy theories about the insurrection.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-order-national-guard-156055113284

No one said Trump signed an order, but of course the easily gaslighted (bless their hearts) will spin the narrative anyway they see fit.  The offer to bring in the NG was made to the Democrat leaders in charge of the security (Bowser and Pelosi), and was turned down, but at least Nancy Pelosi's daughter got her film.

The videos, recorded by Pelosi’s daughter, showed the congresswoman responding to the attack in real time as she negotiated with governors and defense officials in an effort to get Guard troops to the Capitol. In one clip published by CNN, Pelosi can be heard saying that if Trump showed up she would “punch him out.” Some on social media used the occasion to revive baseless claims that Pelosi had stopped a Trump order for tens of thousands of National Guard troops before the event.

Timeline

Hmm, most people don't make a screw up like that unless they are quite comfortable using such slurs.  Not to worry, the Democrats always repeat history.

WATCH: Democrat frontrunner in tight Senate race drops racial slur during House hearing

The Democrat frontrunner in what could be one of the most closely watched Senate races this year uttered a racial slur during a Thursday House Budget Committee hearing, something he says was unintentional. 

Rep. David Trone, D-Md., dropped the disparaging term for Black people while speaking during the hearing about tax policy with Shalanda Young, the director of the Office of Budget and Management, who was testifying before the committee.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/watch-democrat-frontrunner-in-tight-senate-race-drops-racial-slur-during-house-hearing/ar-BB1kjWTX

4 hours ago, Dashinka said:

Hmm, most people don't make a screw up like that unless they are quite comfortable using such slurs.  Not to worry, the Democrats always repeat history.

WATCH: Democrat frontrunner in tight Senate race drops racial slur during House hearing

The Democrat frontrunner in what could be one of the most closely watched Senate races this year uttered a racial slur during a Thursday House Budget Committee hearing, something he says was unintentional. 

Rep. David Trone, D-Md., dropped the disparaging term for Black people while speaking during the hearing about tax policy with Shalanda Young, the director of the Office of Budget and Management, who was testifying before the committee.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/watch-democrat-frontrunner-in-tight-senate-race-drops-racial-slur-during-house-hearing/ar-BB1kjWTX

Dang…you made me look 😂. Apparently he meant to slur Republicans 

Trone said, “This Republican jigaboo that, you know, it’s a tax rate that’s stopping business investment, that’s just completely faulty by people who have never run a business. They’ve never been there.”

Jigaboo” is an offensive term and racial slur for Black people, and Trone said in a statement that “while attempting to use the word bugaboo in a hearing, I used a phrase that is offensive,” and “that word has a long, dark, terrible history. It should never be used any time, anywhere, in any conversation.” [Baltimore Banner]

https://moco360.media/2024/03/25/rep-david-trone-apologizes-for-accidentally-using-racial-slur/